Masika Kalysha and Moniece Slaughter Drag LHHH Producers

Masika Kalysha & Moniece Slaughter Call Out LHHH Producers

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

Masika Kalysha and Moniece Slaughter brought plenty of drama to “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” over the years. And from the looks of things, Moniece will continue to let the drama flow.

However, for Masika,  her time on the show may be apparently coming to an end. Reports surfaced stating Masika had LHHH grant her a release from her contract.

But, in a recent Twitter exchange, it seems both Masika and Moniece are fed up with the show. In fact, Moniece desires a release from her contract too.

February 26, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I’m not sure why they are trying to shade the producers when they have willingly acted like fools on the show for checks. Now it’s an issue because they can’t get their way? Oh.

2. Viv

February 26, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Clap back queens? The delusion is real.

February 26, 2018 at 8:11 pm

So these reality stars have million of followers, promote all this tummy teas, clothing brands, etc. and they can’t hire an attorney to get them out of these bad contracts?

4. Nessa

February 26, 2018 at 8:27 pm

What is up with these contracts? Everyone says the same thing. Mimi says she’s been held hostage for years now.

• deb

February 27, 2018 at 10:04 am

Held hostage for years give me a break, contracts come up for renewal. Even old Hollywood movie stars of the 1930’s fought, they thought 7 years was to long to be held to a contract & won. I don’t know how long Mimi’s contract was for but, i’m sure by now she could have gotten out of it. She’s there cause she wants to be, she still makes me sick looking like a man.

5. Hater

February 26, 2018 at 8:34 pm

This is why you have to really read contracts before you sign them. You can’t be desperate for fame and money and not expect it to cause an issue later on.

February 27, 2018 at 10:18 am

If I was Mona, I would let both of them go. She already has K Michelle and Lyrica beefing. That will be more entertaining than Masika and Moniece combined. They are overrated to me. I don’t understand why people like them. And their “reads” are childish. I’m not moved.

7. O-La

February 27, 2018 at 1:56 pm

They are so corny and cocky.