Kim Zolciak Twitter Trolls Fans: Will She Get Peach Back for Season 11?

Gossip

Kim Zolciak Getting Her Peach Back in Season 11?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Season ten of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has experienced a huge drop in ratings.

In fact, the show had it its lowest ratings since season one.

Some feel the drop may result in a huge shakeup with the cast next season.

But a recent tweet from Kim Zolciak has some speculating she may actually get a promotion.

April 5, 2018 at 1:44 pm

They better not. If they do, this be the nail in the coffin for RHOA I kid you not.

2. Ms. Jackson

April 5, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Bravo better not even try this bullsh-t. Her own show is flopping so why the f-ck does she deserve a peach?

April 5, 2018 at 1:54 pm

What has Kim done to even deserve being full time next season? The favoritism she gets from the network and producers is so frustrating.

4. Yeah I Said It!

April 5, 2018 at 2:00 pm

LOL. This is just wishful thinking on her part. With the ratings sliding, I doubt Kim is getting her peach back. Next season she will be on Twitter pretending it was her choice not to have a peach season 11.

April 5, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Ratings would drop even lower if Kim had a peach again. She’s not liked like that. Tardy’s ratings reflect that.

6. Michelle

April 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm

I will never understand Bravo’s love affair with Kim.

7. Melissa

April 5, 2018 at 3:51 pm

The reason ratings dropped I suspect is because Kim is back part-time this season. I can’t watch it with her on it.

April 5, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Kim is boring. She doesn’t want to film 99% of the time with the other women and requires alcohol to even walk out of her house. She doesn’t need a peach. She needs AA.

9. Gabriella

April 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm

The other ladies should raise hell to Bravo if they give Kim her peach back.

10. Fashionista

April 5, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Kim needs to stop trolling. Decisions for next season haven’t even been made yet. And she doesn’t need a peach when only two people (Sheree and Porsha) will fly with her.

11. Lay Lay

April 5, 2018 at 8:36 pm

RHOA will flop even more if this happens.

12. Jordan's Memory

April 6, 2018 at 8:19 am

Please don’t bring that woman back, she looks so disgusted to be in the same room with those woman. She is a disgusting foul mouth self hating winch! I hope she is right about Kenya tho. Does Bravo ever read the blogs? because I haven’t read one comment who wants this woman back!

• deb

April 6, 2018 at 6:44 pm

I could care less about Kim, Kenya turned me off this show, her and Cynthia. Kenya bores me acting simple about getting married for the first time at 47 like she’s discovered the cure for something. Boring. Cynthia is a lame & a airhead, she can go. I’m tired of Kandi riding this Porsha thing & the other ladies need to cut it out, like Kandi’s mom told her she could squash that but she gets a sadistic pleasure from it & it’s become boring. I don’t wanna see a bunch of 50 year old women bashing each other all the time. It’s dumb.