Moniece Slaughter and Brandy Beef: Moniece Spills Brandy's Tea

Gossip

Moniece Slaughter Calls out Brandy Norwood & Spills Tea About Brandy and Kelly Rowland?

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

Moniece Slaughter and Brandy don’t have the best relationship, and Moniece has made that known.

Recently, Moniece responded to reports that Brandy and Princess Love are beefing. And Looking at the responses from Moniece, she definitely believes in the phrase, “An enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

April 3, 2018 at 11:30 am

Moniece needs to shut up. Brandy took boxing lessons and there’s video that shows she has hands. Moniece won’t do much more than pull some hair anyway.

• Michelle

April 3, 2018 at 11:45 am

This!

2. Nessa

April 3, 2018 at 11:36 am

Moniece isn’t going to do anything to Brandy. I don’t know why some people hype her up like she’s the next coming of Ali/Tyson.

3. Peachy

April 3, 2018 at 11:44 am

While I understand why Moniece has a problem with Brandy, I don’t like how she talks so much mess on the internet. It’s like Fizz’z girlfriend and Alexis are the only people she actually stepped to, and neither one of them seem like fighters. Actually people who won’t back down like Lyrica and Princess Moniece actually retreated from. I think Brandy wouldn’t back down either.

April 3, 2018 at 11:48 am

Sigh…this is literally what Moniece does all day long. Sit on Twitter and IG and talk trash all day. That’s why I don’t take her seriously when she tries to play victim.

• Gloria

April 3, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Exactly.

April 3, 2018 at 11:49 am

Naw. She’s known Brandy for years and never swung. She ain’t bout that life. She should stick to those staged “fights” on L&HH because she don’t want no smoke with Brandy.

April 3, 2018 at 11:52 am

What happened with Kelly and Brandy was YEARS ago. How is that they have both moved on and Moniece can’t seem to get some business about herself when she has a son to take care of? Maybe she would actually have a music career too if she made better use of her time.

7. Gabriella

April 3, 2018 at 11:54 am

Moniece going to get lit the f-ck up one day talking big and bad on twitter but I doubt she bout that life in person but she going to find the right one though.

8. Seriously?

April 3, 2018 at 12:32 pm

*rolls eyes* Moniece really irks me. She’s really believes she’s so tough. How laughable.

9. Ms. Jackson

April 3, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Moniece has been talking sh-t since she pulled that girl’s hair in the first season. You would think they actually squared up the way she runs her mouth. She’s a joke. Never liked her.

April 3, 2018 at 12:36 pm

I don’t know why some of y’all hate Moniece so much. What Brandy did to her mother was despicable. I’d want to fight her too after that. And Brandy may know how to box but she’s still not someone to be afraid of. I’d put my money on Moniece.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 3, 2018 at 2:47 pm

You mean what Brandy did to her brother? Either way, that doesn’t make Moniece any less annoying. LOL.

11. My 2 Cents

April 3, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Girl bye.

April 3, 2018 at 12:55 pm

This is the same person who just cried on Twitter like a week ago about people coming for her when she’s trying to be a better person.

13. Veronica

April 3, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Well if Brandy is crazy, Moniece should know since she’s crazy as well. Talk about pot meet kettle.

14. anon anon

April 3, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Moniece really thinks people are scared of her.

15. Ratchet Queen

April 3, 2018 at 7:03 pm

LMBO! Moniece is so delusional. I’ve yet to see her do anything substantial besides pulling hair and talking mess on social media.

April 4, 2018 at 5:15 pm

she stay running her mouth

17. deb

April 4, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Moniece, don’t talk about it, be about it. Otherwise, shut up before you get some takers on that crap you sprout, for real you about it. who wants to talk?