Mona Scott Young Tried to Block Joseline Hernandez's New Reality Show?

Gossip

Mona Scott Young Tried to Block Joseline Hernandez’s New Reality Show?

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

Joseline Hernandez’s new reality show “Joseline Takes Miami” is poised to premiere on WE tv later this year. The former LHHATL star got her own show, with help from executive producer Carlos King.

But behind the scenes, allegedly, there was apparently some tension between Carlos and his old boss Mona Scott King.

A new rumor making rounds around social media is that Mona was trying to block the show from airing.

1. Tea

July 22, 2018 at 12:24 pm

I believe it for the simple fact that Mona has a reputation for holding people hostage for years (ie. Mimi, Masika and Moniece). The contracts she makes most of them sign are horrible.

• Jus Sayin

July 22, 2018 at 1:42 pm

People claim they want to leave but in reality they have nothing else going on in their lives. Mimi made a whole p-rn to stay on that show so her cries of leaving or less than questionable

• Anonymous

July 22, 2018 at 2:22 pm

True. Moniece just said this on IG. She basically has to get fired to be released from this show. That’s why Masika kept going off on producers. It was the only way out of her contract.

July 22, 2018 at 12:38 pm

I think Mona can be passive aggressive so this isn’t far fetched to me.

• Cookie

July 29, 2018 at 10:27 pm

I absolutely agree. She reminds me of those manager with the fakest smiles…..

July 22, 2018 at 1:16 pm

lmao i had no idea Carlos is the executive producer

4. Nessa

July 22, 2018 at 2:57 pm

This would explain why Joseline keeps dragging her.

July 23, 2018 at 12:16 pm

I actually believe this because I know Mona has to be feeling some type of way about how Joseline keeps coming for her all the time. I can see her being petty behind the scenes the more and more Joseline lashes out on social media. I’m glad Mona failed though and the show wasn’t cancelled. I miss the Puerto Rican Princes on my TV screen. LHHA has been dry without her.

6. marcus

July 24, 2018 at 2:21 am

Don’t believe it, its just a rumour for this show, that no one will be interested in past episode 1. Carlos King’s track record for shows…not great, the longest running show he had was like 2 seasons. Joseline without people to fight with or lie on, might as well be non-existent. She burned her bridges with every one, most of the cast refused to film wit her, which is why her scenes were boring, and she went on that apology tour,(for 5 seconds), the only one keeping her L&HH was Mona, then she went after her, Final Bridge burnt.

7. Dru

July 24, 2018 at 1:48 pm

You get what you pay for, they will soon find out that Joseline will be hard to work with. One season and out the door! Mona do not waste your time,it will not last. She is trash. All the awful things she did to Stevie when he did EVERTHING to help her NO SINGING A–. Too bad he is now stuck with her for 18 years! Should have sent her back to the strip joint long ago. Her nasty mouth is so not cool. She is disrespectful to the only person that cared, now shes feeling it. Stevie wants nothing to do with her!