Junior from Black Ink and Girfriend Have Scuffle with Lily?

Watch: Junior & His Girlfriend Have Confrontation with Lily in Jamaica

Photo Credit: VH1

A preview of what’s to come on “Black Ink Crew Chicago” aired after last night’s episode.

We already told you that Junior and Lily end up clashing majorly when the gang goes to Jamaica.

Charmaine even claimed that Junior assaulted Lily. She also made it seem that whatever went down may have led to Junior being kicked off the show.

In the video, it looks as if things went left after Lily tried to run up on Junior and his girlfriend.

1. Porsha

July 19, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Junior’s girlfriend was ready. I knew Lily was going to eventually run up on the wrong person.

2. Gabriella

July 20, 2018 at 9:28 am

I’m sorry Lilly is the one that should be fired she stay running up on people for no good reason. And another thing I reserve the right to say Junior should be fired until I see the actual clip because knowing Lilly and how she operates he was probably justified. That’s not a popular opinion but that’s just how I feel.

3. Jordan's Memory

July 20, 2018 at 10:05 am

I am so glad someone knock her upside her head she makes me sick complete trash! I wonder why they kicked Jr off the show maybe something else happened but she should be kicked off the show too!

July 20, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Lily literally has put her hands on multiple people on this show. If Junior was fired, she needs to be fired too because she’s way more violent.

July 20, 2018 at 9:52 pm

If this was the scene, then Junior didn’t hit Lily, his girlfriend did.

6. Troll

July 20, 2018 at 10:09 pm

I don’t know Junior’s girflriend’s name, but she definitely gets props for clocking Lily in the face. Maybe Lily didn’t know who clocked her and thought it was Junior…or she’s lying on him for sympathy points to deflect from that clocking she got.