Lily from Black Ink Crew Chicago Assaulted by Junior During Jamaica Trip?

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Junior Kicked off the Show After Assaulting Lily?

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew Chicago” stars Junior and Lily have had a very tumultuous relationship.

And things only got worse after Junior started dating another woman.

Now it’s been confirmed that their issues have turned violent.

July 12, 2018 at 11:47 am

So Lily hit him first and he hit her back but now he’s fired. Here’s a question, when when the violent women on this show be reprimanded for putting their hands on men? Nikki abuses Phor all the time. Lily has already put her hands on Junior plus three other people. Why has she not been reprimanded or shamed? I don’t think men have a right to hit women but neither do women have a right to hit men.

• Lynn

July 12, 2018 at 10:42 pm

Couldn’t say it better.. Thank You

July 12, 2018 at 11:50 am

A man should never hit a woman but I’m about sick and tired of Lily feeling like she can put her hands on just about everyone. Last night was the last straw for me. She really thinks she can do whatever she pleases. She is the most violent person on the show. She should go as well. I can’t stand her.

• Shanteé

July 19, 2018 at 1:44 am

I agree. Lily hit Dani and Charmaine. As far I can see, she lunged at Junior. He was defending himself. Now she knows how it feels to get hit in the face. In her own words “you’ll heal.” Lily thinks she’s a “gangsta b-tch” so she should be able to handle what comes with the territory. Had Junior not hit her, she would have hit him.

3. Old School

July 12, 2018 at 11:56 am

Charmaine saying don’t hit a woman even if she hits your momma makes me think Lily may have attacked Junior’s girlfriend and he intervened. He should have been smart and let security handle it. Now Lily got what she wanted which is him being bashed by the general public and kicked off the show.

• Jasmine

July 12, 2018 at 12:27 pm

I can definitely see this being the scenario.

4. Ms. Jackson

July 12, 2018 at 11:59 am

Damn. I hate Junior did this but it’s f-ck Lily all day everyday. One of the women on the show need to two piece her. She can’t fight anyway.

July 12, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Charmaine is the one who should have beat Lily’s a-s. I’m tired of seeing Lily keep trying her every week. Now Lily is cocky like she’s Floyd Mayweather but she can’t even throw a punch.

6. Get Busy

July 12, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Lily is toxic. But Junior should know better.

7. Jordan's Memory

July 12, 2018 at 2:43 pm

F$ck Lily somebody needed too put hands on her and since all the woman are to b*tch made I guess he was up for the task. My thing is this no man should hit a woman and a woman should not hit a man. I tell my son if she puts her hands on you let her know its not ok reframe yourself walk away, but if she continues then put her face on the floor because I be damn if my son will be lumped up with black eyes and busted lips because she wanna break bad thinking she can get away with it because she is a woman. Some woman hit harder than dudes so a man shouldn’t hit a woman should not apply to all woman. But cup cake b$tches like Lily can easily be avoided. Somebody needs to throw Nikki a couple dollars to whip that a$$!!!!!

July 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Sh-t who doesn’t want to assault Lily at this point? Throw the whole season away.

9. Sheinz

July 19, 2018 at 12:07 am

What it looked like was just instinct pure and simple and he should not be fired. If someone is charging at you, your first instinct is to protect yourself not oh she’s a woman or he’s a man. The instinct of any person or animal is to protect yourself and if Lily’s intentions weren’t so hateful and her charging his reflexes would not have been to touch her but ignore her as he often does. All the times she’s attacked him you have never seen him hit her.