Will Ghost and Tasha Get Back Together? Courtney Kemp Speaks

Courtney Kemp Responds to Complaint of ‘Power’ Lacking a Black Power Couple

Photo Credit: STARZ

Will Ghost and Tasha get back together?

“Power” fans are starting to realize that the possibility of the former couple reconciling are slim.

And Courtney Kemp is not here for viewers wanting them to become a black power couple.

August 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Courtney just needs to come out and say that Angela is her favorite character and be done with it.

2. Old School

August 11, 2018 at 5:15 pm

I hate how the writers do Tasha. But when you point that out to Courtney, she acts like you’re making stuff up. The favoritism towards Angela has been clear since day one.

• TONI

August 14, 2018 at 6:44 pm

THEY DO SHOW FAVOR WITH ANGELA!

ANNOYING!!!

I LOVE TASHA!!

IM MAD THEY GOT KEISHA OUT HERE LOOKING DUMB… TOMMIE AINT CHANGED!! KAINT CHANGE!! WONT CHANGE!! RUN FAST KEISHA!!

3. Dominique

August 11, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Power will never be the great love story like Courtney thinks. So she needs to stoop forcing Ghost and Angela down everyone’s throats.

August 11, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Sigh…whatever.

5. Ms. Jackson

August 11, 2018 at 9:46 pm

How can anyone who likes Tasha want her back with Ghost? He’s selfish as f-ck and he’s a sh-tty father and husband. I don’t want them back together.

6. Bjt

August 13, 2018 at 9:07 am

Ghost is selfish, self- centered, and broken. He needs therapy upon therapy sessions. Ghost doesn’t love Tasha- he loves her as a ride- or die who was there in the struggle. Tasha doesn’t know who she is or what it means to be loved. She only equates love with heroic acts of saving her when absolutely necessary, which is why she ends up in these lackluster situations with no future. Angela clearly has self-esteem issues and doesn’t understand that this situation-ship she has with Ghost is what’s causing her professional and life issues. Every time Ghost comes back into her life, it becomes a trainwreck.

August 13, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Ghost won’t end up with anyone by the end of the series. He’s going to lose everything and everyone.

8. Hater

August 13, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Angela is so dumb. She’s a prosecutor and allowed Ghost’s drug dealing a-s to pull her all the way down with him. And she’s lousy at the criminal thing. She doesn’t know how to cover any of her tracks.

9. Tiana Madramootoo

August 25, 2018 at 5:43 pm

When I first started to watch power , I was in love with the show . Now it’s not because it was very amazing that you can see a black power couple “Tasha &Ghost”. I need them to be back together again

10. Lisa

October 3, 2018 at 8:14 pm

I really love the show but It’s not interesting to me without Ghost and Tasha as a couple,I won’t be watching and me and my friends feel the same way,I guess it’s back to Empire.I really really really don’t want Angela and Ghost together!