Is Jaquae Gay? Kiyanne Accuses Him of Being Gay After Breakup

LHHNY Star Kiyanne Accuses Jaquae of Being Gay After Breakup + He Responds

is jaquae gay

Photo Credit: VH1

Season 9 of “Love and Hip Hop New York” will be here before you know it.

VH1 confirmed the main cast not too long ago and a few familiar faces have returned to the show including Cyn Santana, Joe Budden, Kimbella and Juelz Santana.

But it’s the supporting cast that may be responsible for the bulk of the drama.

According to reports, Jaquae is going to have an explosive season.

Not only are he and Kiyanne no longer together, but she’s accused him of being into men on social media.

And well things only got messier after that.

October 3, 2018 at 12:42 pm

I don’t think it’s okay to push someone else out of the closet. Isn’t Kiyanne the same one who taunted Brittney Taylor about her sick grandmother possibly dying? Kiyanne needs to work on her anger issues. She takes things too far way too often.

October 3, 2018 at 12:48 pm

You never know but this is really messy. If she’s lying, he will never be able to live this down with most people. If she’s telling the truth, you can understand why she’s upset. Either way, I’m sure Mona welcomes this drama on her show. These storylines are getting darker and darker.

3. My 2 Cents

October 3, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Mess. Kiyanne is so pretty.

4. Jasmine

October 3, 2018 at 1:14 pm

All this for a storyline?

5. Sheika

October 3, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I thought they were a cute couple. Yikes.

6. Fashionista

October 3, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Nowadays you just never know. One thing’s for sure though, he’s not going to admit this because then it will be guaranteed that his rap career never takes off after that.

• Aisha

October 1, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I can believe anything i hear about these men now and days ….they are nasty and sneaky and they want us to appear evil or jealous while they act like we have a fair chance…how the f-ck can we compete with p-nis….what can I offer that a man can…smfh

7. Shady Bootz

October 3, 2018 at 5:57 pm

She’s definitely telling the truth. I have a friend who went to high school with him and he mentioned this during Jaquae’s 1st season on the show.

• Aisha

October 1, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I def believe it….these n-ggas are capable of anything!…..its sad asf

8. 100

October 3, 2018 at 8:06 pm

She’s probably telling the truth.

9. D. Ryan

October 5, 2018 at 7:43 pm

I believe her and I understand why she is upset! There is nothing wrong with being gay or bi, But there is everything wrong with lying to Your partner especially if You are cheating and putting them at risk to catch a deadly disease! A lot of makes are down low! My ex husband was on the down low, I had to find out on my own. I just found gay p-rn and searching for gay/trans escorts in My boyfriend’s phone! A majority of them love d-ck, Nothing wrong with it… Just be honest with Your partner and Don’t put us at risk!