Tamar Quits Braxton Family Values? Tamar Gives Fans an Update

Tamar Braxton is Still Not Happy with Iyanla Vanzant + Quits ‘Braxton Family Values’

tamar quits braxton family values

Photo Credit: WE tv

Tamar quits Braxton Family Values?

The two part season 6 finale of “Braxton Family Values” left a lot of viewers divided.

While some felt Iyanla Vanzant was too harsh on Tamar Braxton, others feel Tamar was too combative towards Iyanla.

This of course led to Tamar and her close friend slamming Iyanla on Twitter afterwards. Iyanla reportedly didn’t like what either had to say about her, and threatened both with a lawsuit.

Tamar would later go on to tell Wendy Williams that her real beef with Iyanla was Iyanla was insensitive about her being molested as a child.

That particular scene was never shown but Tamar took to Twitter to reiterate that the moment did happen.

She also confirmed that she is quitting BFV.

October 7, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Tamar is so ridiculous. She’s never responsible for her own actions.

October 7, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Typical.

3. Yeah I Said It!

October 7, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Yeah I don’t believe her. She’ll be back next season. LOL.

4. Jmarie

October 7, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Tamar is crying out for center attention. When she apologize to Traci I saw the fakeness, Phoniness, ugliness, great pretender. I don’t blame Vince for stepping out on her. Will the real Tamar stop hiding and come forthright.

5. Cat

October 7, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Did you all notice that not a tear was shed by this character during her oh so heartfelt apology. Shirk please BYE. She is a actress and not a good one. She should have been checked and brought down off the high horse a very long time ago.

October 7, 2018 at 7:31 pm

If Tamar doesn’t want to do the show anymore, that’s fine. But she needs to stop trying to force her sisters to quit too. I don’t like how she did Traci.

• Resa

October 8, 2018 at 12:00 am

I luv me some Toni and I don’t even know her. I luv her music and that is our bond. I don’t know V if thats the real toni I see on the show and I don’t care. I think she is messing up what she had already established to give people WHO WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 15 MINUTES OF FAME. I’M SO SICK OF THEM ESPECIALLY THE BIPOLAR ONE if you were that damn great you would not need Toni. They have all used and abused her and I am pissed for her.

7. Brenda Hughes

October 8, 2018 at 8:53 am

Tamar needs to grow up. She act like everyone has to kiss her butt. Her head has gotten to big, and she has fans that’s pumping her up the shes all that.

8. chillybaby

October 8, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Tamar is so spoiled and I blame her whole family for her actions she’s disrespectful. Everybody act like they scared her, I’m glad she off the show she won’t be missed by me with her stinky attitude. It was so disgraceful how she talked to Miss V and I’m so glad her mother finally stepped in. The mother is the only one that seems to be able to control her.