Toya From Married To Medicine Has Regrets on Cast's Treatment of Lisa

Toya Feels ‘Married To Medicine’ Cast May Be Getting Karma for Treatment of Lisa

toya from married to medicine

Photo Credit: Bravo

Most fans of “Married to Medicine” are probably wondering what Lisa Nicole Cloud thinks of the current season.

And it’s all because Lisa’s nemesis Quad Webb-Lunceford is going through a nasty divorce. Plus, Dr. Jackie had to deal with infidelity in her own marriage. And Dr. Simone was close to leaving Cecil.

Considering past comments made about Lisa’s marriage in the past, Lisa has been on the minds of plenty of viewers.

Turns out Toya has been thinking about her too.

October 28, 2018 at 2:20 pm

This is why I don’t feel bad for Quad when he cries her fake tears and plays victim. Lisa got the worst treatment out of all of them and right after her would be Mariah. With Lisa, they dogged out her marriage left and right and even accused Darren of being gay. Now look at their marriages. And with Mariah, she made the show and casted all of them. Then they turned around and kicked her off the show. If you ask me, Karma is just getting started with all of them. At least Toya can be real enough to admit they did Lisa wrong.

2. Mo

October 28, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I am Currently watching season 3 and to be frank. I don’t feel bad for Lisa.

LISA IS the one who did a background check on Quad FIRST.Than out kf revenge Quad did a background check on Lisa in retaliation. CLEARLY Lisa started the beed between her and Quad. I dont know why Toya calls that Karma -_-. lisa Husband is admitted to cheating 3 times and than their is Audio of Lisa arguing with his side piece.

TOYA SHUT UP

3. Jordan's Memory

October 28, 2018 at 5:56 pm

This entire situation is a mess but I’m here for it!

4. Peppermint Patty

October 28, 2018 at 10:47 pm

Toya is very annoying….she strikes me as a gold digger who scoped out eugene and saw a low self esteem overweight up and coming doctor who could provide a certain lifestyle for her…she treats him like a little boy that she controls with s-xual favors…she speaks about running the house but if she wanted to get a job she could. Having said that….this is totally karma and I think it will get around to her as well….

5. Miss D

October 29, 2018 at 9:59 am

I disagree – Lisa came into the situation with a past of infidelity with Darren – yet tried to down play and was pretty much in denial. The lady wanted to risk her life to have another child simply b/c she said babies bring them closer. The ladies just wanted her to get real with herself and face whatever was really going on in her marriage. Lisa was so annoying…

October 29, 2018 at 10:13 am

I remember how they wanted Lisa to be transparent about Darren cheating on her and now Quad isn’t being transparent with her own marriage. The whole time she made it seem like her issue was Greg wasn’t taking out the trash but turns out he cheated. I agree with Toya here.