Black Ink Crew Season 7 Episode 13 Recap & Video Clips

‘Black Ink Crew’ Recap: Cease & Teddy Jump Alex + Donna Has Alex’s Back

black ink crew season 7 episode 13

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode, Cease has even more drama during Bae’s wedding weekend.

Not only does he clash with Richard and Nikki at the rehearsal dinner, but he and Teddy end up jumping Alex.

However, Donna isn’t having this.

She ends up throwing hands herself to have Alex’s back.

By the end of the episode, it’s clear that Ceaser doesn’t care about burning bridges at this point.

Here’s a recap of “My Big Fat Black Ink Wedding.”

1. Ms. Jackson

December 13, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Cease and Teddy are weak as f-ck. They only ran up on Alex because he’s the smallest dude in the room. Weak as f-ck.

2. Troll

December 13, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Donna has her boo’s back. How sweet in a ratchet way. I love them together. Anyway, Dutchess tried to tell people how Cease really is. Now all the ones who took his side see they chose the wrong team. Cease really let the fame go to his head.

December 13, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I really don’t like how Cease talks to women. He is quick to call every woman on the show a b word. He even did it to Sky in front of her youngest son. How do you berate a woman in front of her son like that and not even blink? He has issues and he needs to apologize to everyone he has disrespected this season.

• WHITE FROST

December 14, 2018 at 6:21 pm

I DON’T LIKE WAY TAY PLAYED TEDDY LIKE A FOOL TALKING ABOUT SHE DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BETTER TEDDY THAN ME DEALING WITH HER DISRESPECTFUL SELF I WOULDA RAN UP ON HER AN CHOKED HE OUT YOU DON’T TRYING TO PLAY WITH ME MORE THAN I PLAY WITH MYSELFF SHE ACTING LIKE DONNA NOW WWITH THAT LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL WITH ANOTHER MAN

4. Pat

December 13, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Notice that neither Cease nor Teddy had that same energy with Richard. They knew he would whoop their a-ses if they ran up. But Alex held his own. Donna too.

• blackrose

December 13, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Haha no he wouldn’t. Richard not really a fighter. I think deep down they actually care about Richard

December 13, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Yeah Teddy got Alex from the back but Alex ended up besting Teddy before they fell. People try him because of his size. But he’s always ready. Team Alex and Donna.

6. Oprah's Wig

December 13, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I really can’t stand Cease this season. And Teddy needs to stop being a follower.

7. Nicole

December 13, 2018 at 1:15 pm

What is Cease’s problem this season? He’s doing way too much.

8. Barbee

December 13, 2018 at 1:52 pm

I hated the way Ceaser spoke to Nikki. The only people willing to call him out in the group are Donna and Sky. And that’s the problem. Everyone should be calling him out.

• blackrose

December 13, 2018 at 3:18 pm

But why was Nikki speaking to him. Why get into your husband’s argument.

9. Yeah I Said It!

December 13, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Cease and Teddy know who to try. I’m glad Alex and Donna were on ready though. I bet they won’t try that again. LOL.

December 13, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Cease and Teddy got they a-ses beat. Never been fond of Donna but she won me over last night. And I got respect now for Nikki too. Cease was wrong to call Richard a coke head when that man has put in time and work to get off drugs. I really don’t like Cease this season.

11. Meesha

December 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Alex has a heart condition. They could have killed him. I’m legit disgusted by this episode.

12. Sheika

December 13, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Did anyone catch Donna hit Cease in the back of his head with her purse and Tati looking scared she was going to get tagged too? lmao

13. Realness

December 13, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Alex held his own.

14. Chase

December 13, 2018 at 7:26 pm

What the hell is wrong with Ceaser? I am glad Teddy got his feelings hurt & why would they need to jump Alex ? Teddy & Ceasar are punk a-ses. Ceasar doing that Nutt sh-t … Why would he F-ck up Bae’s wedding. Smh he is a dumb a-s

December 14, 2018 at 6:25 am

I don’t think Cease can be mad Nikki took up for her husband when Teddy keeps jumping into Cease’s beefs. Just saying.

December 14, 2018 at 8:56 am

Cease and Teddy are weak as f-ck! See what Hollywood does to you. Turn you against your own people. Remember Cease and teddy your BLACK!

17. Lauren

December 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm

I feel like this show has gotten too negative. Alex deserved better.

18. Mzz Divalicious

December 14, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Caesar Big Biscuit Lip a-s was wrong on so many levels (coming for Alex who clearly said nor did nothing to him) like WHY? And everyone else to busy kissing a-s and scared they gone get fired to tell his ugly a-s he wrong. But Alex held his own even with Ted big disease d-ck a-s pulling that snake move. (Sh*t had me so mad I tried to jump thru my tv and get it in with Alex) But yes Donna had his back 100! #F-ckingPunks

19. Carla West

December 14, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Caesar Big Biscuit Lip a-s was wrong on so many levels (coming for Alex who clearly said nor did nothing to him) like WHY? And everyone else to busy kissing a-s and scared they gone get fired to tell his ugly a-s he wrong. But Alex held his own even with Ted big disease d*ck a-s pulling that snake move. (Sh*t had me so mad I tried to jump thru my tv to get it in with Alex and Donna)lbvvvs But Yesss Donna did hold her man down that’s whats up.

20. WHITE FROST

December 14, 2018 at 6:13 pm

SHE LEFT TEDDY HOW AND DRY NO TO MENTION PISSED OFF FOR DISRESPECTING US LIKE SHE DID AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT PLAY DUMBABOUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN SHE EVENTUALLLY COME BACK AROUND

21. Always loyal

December 20, 2018 at 12:12 am

At the end of the day family argue & fight but Cease takes it to the extreme and disrespects people beyond the point of return. Even if you did everything you say you did for everyone it wasn’t genuine if you get mad and throw it back in they face. Quick to get mad when you think folks ain’t loyal but what are you when you can easily call family b-tches & put your hands on ppl. Oh & Teddy need to think & act for himself. #stopfollowingandlead