NeNe And Phaedra Update: NeNe Wants Phaedra Back on RHOA

NeNe Leakes Says Phaedra Parks Should Return to RHOA & Responds to Backlash

nene and phaedra

Photo Credit: Bravo

While the ratings for “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has been picking back up, some fans of the show still want to see some former housewives return.

When fans aren’t calling for Kenya Moore’s return, others want Phaedra Parks back.

Well it turns out fans aren’t the only ones who want Phaedra to come back on the show.

So does NeNe Leakes. And she was ready to clap back when folks took an issue with her feelings.

December 16, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Nene is so petty.

2. My 2 Cents

December 16, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Chile…NeNe knows she’s being messy. Phaedra coming back would be good though.

3. Chelly

December 16, 2018 at 7:21 pm

I think they will bring Phaedra back next season.

December 16, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Flip flopper.

• deb dyson

December 17, 2018 at 9:51 am

You’re being nice, I was thinking more along the lines of a wiper..

5. Shady Bootz

December 17, 2018 at 9:39 am

It seem to me that ppl are more interested in Phaedra’s shade & reads rather than her actual storyline.

6. Jordans Memory

December 17, 2018 at 11:13 am

I think the only reason she got fired was because she named Carlos as the sh-tt starter, I absolutely believe if she was fired Porsha should have been too. And this comes from someone who isn’t a fan of either one. But by fair Phaedra has the most epic reads of all the housewives. I will never forget what she said to Kenya at the reunion about paying a homeless $10 for a soda and a pizza to nuttt in a cup so she could have a baby. That should go down in shade history. lol

December 17, 2018 at 11:27 am

I never got the hype behind Phaedra. She’s a compulsive liar and all those reads came back to bite her. She had so much to say about Kenya but now Kenya is happily married to a handsome businessman with a beautiful daughter. Meanwhile, Phaedra is divorced and forced to lie about dating Shemar Moore to get back on RHOA. How embarrassing. She can stay gone.

• Twirl

December 17, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Exactly! NeNe can not stand it when people don’t kiss her butt! This is clearly her way of trying to upset Porsha and Kenya. She’s a flip flopping mess!

December 17, 2018 at 11:53 am

This is all about getting back at Porsha and Kenya. I see right through Nene.

9. Im Sayin

December 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm

The pettiness of Nene is unreal sometimes.

10. SMH

December 17, 2018 at 7:02 pm

I’m actually here for Phaedra coming back. Andy already said he is too. So I think she will be back sooner than later. They just have to make it so Kandi won’t have an issue. I think Kandi is the holdup.