Kenya Moore Instagram Update: Kenya Laughs as She's Missed on RHOA

Kenya Moore Reacts to Fans Telling Her That RHOA is Boring Without Her

kenya moore instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

While the current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” welcomed two new peach holders, some have wondered if Kenya Moore’s absence has hurt ratings.

And the numbers have been convincing for Kenya’s die-hard fans.

Others feel like the ratings began to decline even while Kenya was on the show.

Regardless, Kenya doesn’t mind her fans feeling like the show needs her to be interesting.

1. Pat

December 9, 2018 at 1:52 pm

The show was dry as f-ck while she was still on it.

• 404

December 9, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Exactly. What show were they watching? Kenya’s last season wasn’t even good. The only interesting thing that happened was them ganging up on Kim at the reunion.

2. Huh

December 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Kenya and her stans are delusional. Ratings been on the decline even when Twirl was on the show. Anyway, the season is actually getting interesting now.

3. Leslie

December 9, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Kenya’s fans are so confused. One minute they say she’s too good for the show and they are glad she’s gone. The next they are begging her to go back. Poor babies have been stressed since she got fired.

December 9, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Kenya is just eating this up but to be honest, the season is getting better. I think Shamari makes things interesting and so does Porsha. I am invested in NeNe and Gregg’s situation too.

December 9, 2018 at 4:44 pm

The delusion.

6. Yeah I Said It!

December 9, 2018 at 6:40 pm

I keep saying that ratings started going down after Phaedra was fired. They always give Kenya way too much credit. LOL.

7. deb dyson

December 9, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I haven’t thought about Kenya since she left, her fans are nuts and shouldn’t be filling her already big head with lies. She got on my nerves so badly with her pettiness, I almost stopped watching the show because of her. She was BORING
    so, I too ask what show her fans were watching? Shamari Devoe is something Kenya can’t be, young, refreshing & funny……….Kenya you are not needed.