NeNe and Porsha Beef Update: Porsha Blasts NeNe on Dish Nation

Porsha Williams Has More to Say About NeNe Leakes Amid Feud

nene and porsha beef

Photo Credit: YouTube/Dish Nation

After the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williams are once again on the outs.

In fact, NeNe feels like Porsha threw her under the bus.

And it’s all because it appears as if Porsha confessed that NeNe was the one who told her what Kandi Burruss has been saying about Dennis McKinley.

Both ladies exchanged jabs on social media.

However, Porsha had more to say on Dish Nation.

December 4, 2018 at 1:38 pm

I think both Nene and Porsha are wrong. What they are fighting about isn’t even anything major. They are allowing Kandi’s messiness to ruin their friendship.

December 4, 2018 at 2:11 pm

I’ve noticed that people don’t like holding Porsha accountable for anything, can someone tell me why? When your friend is your friend enough to tell you what’s being said about you and yours, you don’t tell the whole world they told you. What’s so hard to understand about that. I’m not a Nene fan but I understand the code. I get why Nene is so upset. Porsha threw her under the bus and is lying saying it was editing. No, it wasn’t. Porsha is a liar and I’m tired of her playing victim.

3. The Truth

December 4, 2018 at 2:26 pm

She shouldn’t “got time” when she’s pregnant. She needs to be staying out of mess and focusing on being stress free for her unborn baby.

4. My 2 Cents

December 4, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Chile…the way Porsha and her people keep gassing Dennis up and trying to say everyone is jealous she’s so happy now, things better work out for them because the draggings are going to be brutal if it doesn’t.

• Hmm

December 4, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Agreed. And I like Porsha. But the fact that Porsha and her friends keep pushing the jealous narrative around makes me think this won’t end well. Porsha is engaged and pregnant. All the other housewives have been in her shoes before. It’s not jealous worthy.

5. Im Sayin

December 4, 2018 at 2:49 pm

Porsha and NeNe are more alike than they realize. Both never feel they are wrong about anything.

6. Valerie

December 4, 2018 at 4:45 pm

It seems like Porsha is more mad at Nene than Kandi, the person who keeps shading Dennis.

December 4, 2018 at 6:24 pm

I wish these two would have called each other talked and explained what happened… I love Nene but I don’t like how she goes to social media to express her feelings but calls Porsha her sister! I’m sorry I’m siding with Porsha on this one.