Mariahlynn from Love and Hip Hop Pregnant by Rich Dollaz?

Gossip

Mariahlynn Pregnant by Rich Dollaz?

mariahlynn from love and hip hop

Photo Credit: VH1

There’s always rumors floating around about the cast of “Love And Hip Hop New York.”

The latest rumor involves Rich Dollaz and Mariahlynn.

According to reports, Mariahlynn is currently pregnant by Rich.

Apparently they have been secretly dating. And it’s rumored Mariahlynn isn’t sure what to do with the baby

1. Ms. Jackson

January 23, 2019 at 6:22 pm

These people will do anything to stay on this dry a-s show.

2. Valerie

January 23, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Anything for a storyline.

• Urban

February 3, 2019 at 2:20 am

Not anything

January 24, 2019 at 11:40 am

I see all these people are coupling up so they don’t get fired or demoted. I notice with the exception of Safaree and Juju, the NY main cast are all couples. Maybe that’s why Safaree got with Erica. Mona is clearly trying to go back to the original format of the show and center the show on actual couples.

• Mo

January 31, 2019 at 7:06 pm

I really wished she would cast REAL hip hop people that we actually heard of.

I can’t understand why Growing Up Hip Hop got the casting right but Love and hip Hop is filled with Unknowns. Both Rich and Mariah are nobodies!

4. Cleo

January 26, 2019 at 12:07 am

I’m sick of women that are not black acting like they are just because they sleep with a weak black man that’ll make them black and all these black men that leave these women confuse can go join the sellout crew because as a black woman I will not accept it. She’s not black neither is Amber Rose and all them lying a-s white hoes sleeping with black men acting like they’re black as a black woman I rejected and I will not and never will acknowledge it. just how Blake Griffin is not black or white woman or any woman not black could never and will never be able to produce eight original black man so I have no need to address nonsense entertained by sellout black men

• Bustaflow

January 29, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Girl if that’s the case none of us are black. All of our ancestor have white in them you know Generics don’t lie. I doubt ur from Africa.

• Mo

January 31, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Everyone was not raped by the white man. According to your theory even white folk have black in them.

5. Urban

February 3, 2019 at 2:15 am

White or black everyone have a soule … save themselves..