NeNe and Tanya Update: Tanya Believes NeNe is Jealous

Tanya Sam Thinks NeNe Leakes is Jealous of Her

nene and tanya

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” things got tense again between NeNe Leakes and newbie Tanya Sam.

To refresh your memory, NeNe first took issue with Tanya after Tanya referred to Swaggalicious Boutique as lower end.

And Tanya took issue with NeNe’s comments about her relationship with Paul.

Now shade is being thrown on social media.

January 21, 2019 at 4:53 pm

She’s starting to annoy me.

2. Nicole

January 21, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Okay now when NeNe drags her, she can’t play victim.

3. Deja

January 21, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I don’t think NeNe is jealous. She just didn’t like the fact that Tanya tried to play her store when Tanya started going to the store just to meet NeNe and weasel her way onto the show.

4. Jordans Memory

January 22, 2019 at 8:14 am

But all Nene had to do was get in front of what she thought was shade and say yes my store is catered to the everyday working woman so everyone can afford to look fabulous! but instead she is acting bi Polar with all this unnecessary rage. I do not believe for one minute that Tanya was trying be shady. If you hold a swagg item in ur hand and a Chanel in another than yes the Swagg is going to be the low. I just wish Tanya grow a back bone and put Nene in her place.

• Tt

January 22, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Yes thats exactly right!!! LIke this “fk u nene u big bird looking bish hating a-s jealous old blk heaux! W your cheap a-s store n big a-s feet ole tired a-s white v neck envious grandma gettn kicked off the xscape tour bish!!!!!!

5. Realness

January 22, 2019 at 9:42 am

I have a problem with this. Now I know NeNe is far from perfect, but Tanya is doing too much. She only got on the show because of NeNe. And she met NeNe at the same store she had the nerve to call low end on the show. Then after she said she didn’t mean to throw shade, she then threw shade at the store in a green screen interview. Now she’s on IG liking shady comments about NeNe like she got on the show by her own merit. Yeah, I don’t like how Tanya is moving. She’s also doing this while smiling in NeNe’s face a few days ago. And when NeNe sees this and rightfully goes off, she’ll be called a bully and Tanya gets to play victim. Yeah, the Contessa comparisons are spot on. I’d even say she’s a lot like Quad too.

6. debdyson

January 22, 2019 at 10:52 am

I too, think Nene has been trying to bite back at Tanya for her slight about her store which was tacky if she shops there. Nene has no reason to jealous of Tanya cause I’m just a viewer & I’m not impressed. Did you see that outfit she had on in Tokyo that black lace/combat boots/pigtail one. If she didn’t look like an idiot to me, she is to old for the look outside the bedroom and it was ugly anyway. Naw, jealous is a bit much annoyed for sure…..

• Anonymous

January 22, 2019 at 11:04 am

Thank you. Tanya is a lot like Marlo in that she thinks she’s some undisputed fashion queen because she likes to wear luxury brands all day long. I don’t get the hype at all about her. They honestly need to bring Kenya and Phaedra back. These new girls are boring.

7. Yeah I Said It!

January 22, 2019 at 11:16 am

Didn’t Tanya get her peach snatched in the middle of filming? I don’t think any of the peach holders have anything to be jealous of. LOL.

8. anonymous

January 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm

She’s delusional. She should take a break off social media so she won’t let people keep gassing her.

9. Tt

January 22, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Nene/he she is a hateful old jealous bish. The same way she used to do kandi. She doesnt want to see anyone doing better than her! Ole ugly big bish!

10. 2rea

January 22, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Lol you NeNe fans love gassing her head up. Of course NeNe is jealous, Tanya didn’t have to refinance her house to pay off a Tax Lien. Tanya has multiple streams of legit income to depend on and 2 degrees meanwhile Nene is still waiting for the HSN licensing checks. Tanya also doesn’t have grandkids out of wedlock and a mountain of men to support of course NeNe is jealous.

11. I Got Time

January 22, 2019 at 6:48 pm

And you Tanya stans are gassing her head up as well. It’s interesting that everyone else’s accomplishments are counted but NeNe’s. Okay, Tanya has multiple streams of income, so does Nene.

You don’t know what Tanya has had to do money wise because we didn’t know she existed until two months ago. If she’s on the show long enough, she’ll be exposed. The problem is people have to care about her enough to look into her life. And right now they don’t. She’s an afterthought. She’s not even interesting enough to get a peach.

And let’s not talk about out of wedlock grandkids when Tanya has been engaged for almost a decade. That’s dysfunctional in itself. So let’s not go there.

Tanya is far from perfect. And her desperation to become a reality star is embarrassing. But she’s really a nonfactor. I’m not even convinced she’ll have a peach next season. The ratings are calling for Phaedra and Kenya to come back.