Tanya from RHOA Refuses to Give NeNe a Pass for Marriage Comment

Tanya Feels Like Gregg’s Cancer Doesn’t Excuse NeNe’s Marriage Comment

tanya from rhoa

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe Leakes has been very open about how difficult it’s been to be Gregg Leakes’ caretaker as he battles cancer.

And it’s one of the reasons she feels like she had a misunderstanding with RHOA newbie Tanya Sam during the trip to Tokyo.

She made this clear on the most recent episode.

However, Tanya may not feel the excuse is a fair one.

January 30, 2019 at 11:56 am

Is she seriously trying to make this a thing? Tanya girl…please stop. There are worse things that have been said on RHOA than NeNe telling you that she knows you’ll end up married to Paul or someone else. Now I have my beef with NeNe and I truly can’t stand her at times. But even I can admit this is a non issue. Even when she tries to be nice, it’s a problem. It’s ridiculous. Imagine how sensitive Tanya would be if Kenya and Phaedra were still on the show. She is NOT cut out for this group. This needs to be her last season.

2. Morgan

January 30, 2019 at 12:03 pm

My problem is Nene taking stuff out on people she knows who to come for. Nene still mad at what Tanya said about those sunglasses. Nene was like she sorry Eva going through that but she got stuff going on with Greg. I’m like wth idc what I got going on if my husband illness is deadly I’m still have compassion regardless. Tanya need to just leave it alone let it go

January 30, 2019 at 12:04 pm

You really can’t compare someone being a caretaker to someone leaving their baby back at home for a girls trip or IVF issues. The only thing comparable to what NeNe is going through is Eva’s grandfather on his death bed. And even then, Eva got empathy from the whole group over it. Even Marlo was there for her the day after the got into it. Meanwhile, RHOA fans drag NeNe for everything. She’s not allowed to vent about Gregg hurting her feelings, even though that’s a reality for caretakers. She’s not allowed to have a bad day because her sick husband cursed her out over frustrations about his doctors appointment. And even when she meant no harm in what she said to Tanya, people are making her out to be some evil witch. And now you have Tanya playing victim and making more out of this than it is. I’m starting to not like her.

January 30, 2019 at 12:05 pm

So even after NeNe explains what she meant and tells Tanya she didn’t mean to offend, Tanya is still talking about this and making this her storyline. Whoever compared Tanya to Contessa on here was on point.

5. Valerie

January 30, 2019 at 12:08 pm

If Tanya doesn’t want NeNe to take her stress out on her then Tanya needs to stop taking her insecurities about her relationship out on NeNe. There was nothing mean about what NeNe said. She’s just insecure they aren’t married yet.

6. Im Sayin

January 30, 2019 at 12:14 pm

When I think about all the awful things that were said to Kenya, I just can’t take this seriously. Tanya needs thicker skin. She’s on the wrong show.

7. Yeah I Said It!

January 30, 2019 at 12:19 pm

So she uses NeNe to get on the show and does so by purposely meeting her at the same boutique she ends up shading when she gets on the show. Then she takes an innocent comment NeNe made to create this desperate storyline. LOL.

8. And What?

January 30, 2019 at 12:29 pm

If someone is confident about their relationship, they wouldn’t be so bothered by what Nene said. I hope Tanya realizes a baby won’t make her insecurities go away. If marriage is something she really wants, she needs to put her foot down and have that conversation with Paul.

9. Twirl

January 30, 2019 at 12:33 pm

It’s not just what NeNe said in the temple. NeNe also told her that she needs to tread lightly when Tanya said she’s going to be with Paul for life! That was very shady and Tanya has a right to feel a way about it! NeNe is still mad about the sunglasses! That’s obvious!

10. Ms. Jackson

January 30, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Did Tanya forget what show she willingly signed up for? On RHOA, when you throw shade, it gets thrown right back. She came for NeNe’s store twice, so she can’t cry and play victim when NeNe gives her some nice nasty right back. That’s how this show works. No one else is crying about shade on here except Tanya. And I don’t know why she’s crying because it’s not like her a-s needs this show right? Didn’t they say she’s filthy rich? Well she can be on her way if she can’t handle it.

11. MissT

January 30, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Fact is the way Nene talks to people she wouldn’t dare let them talk to her like that, she would have Andy fire them. A good example is how she talked to and treated Kenya at that pajama party and several of the reunions. Also if they bring that troll phaedra back I will no longer watch the show. She should have been sued for publicly accusing Kandi and Todd of be rapist. Period

12. Shady Bootz

January 30, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Tanya needs tougher skin or get the f-ck off the show and NeNe need to finally grow up. I love her down but she is very childish.

13. Honey

January 30, 2019 at 4:59 pm

This is why everyone keeps saying Tanya needs thicker skin. Everyone there has had worst said about them but you don’t see them playing victim, do you? Tanya is annoying me.

14. Ratchet Queen

January 30, 2019 at 5:56 pm

LMBO! She’s not going to get over this I see. Welp, she better prepare for the reunion.

15. Lauren

January 30, 2019 at 9:00 pm

I think Tanya is who NeNe was saying is a fake friend doing shady stuff behind the scenes on Twitter.

16. Craig Herks

January 31, 2019 at 12:28 am

NeNe is just a bully and everyone walks on eggshells around her and condones her behavior. The way she spoke to (at) Tanya in such a rude and condescending way in a group setting was so uncalled for. If anything Tanya should have checked her immediately and she probably would have a peach.

• debdyson

February 1, 2019 at 10:40 am

That’s what I say, Tanya should have checked Nene on point. why walk around with hurt feeling, get her. Nene was being her usual mean childish self, there was no reason to say all that to Tanya except she’s a bully & mean spirited. Greg’s cancer had nothing to do with striking out at someone. She ruined Tanya day with that comment. Old hag.

17. Mo

January 31, 2019 at 1:26 am

Nene Argues with everyone on the show. It’s silly reading comments that defend her Patterned behavior.