Kandi And NeNe Beef Continues: NeNe Exposes Kandi

Eva Comes for NeNe + NeNe Responds, Plus NeNe Exposes Kandi (UPDATE)

Kandi And NeNe

Photo Credit: Bravo

Now that “Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans have gotten a first look at the reunion, the women are taking their feuds to social media.

And NeNe is at odds with most of the cast.

After Eva threw some jabs on Instagram, NeNe has clapped back on YouTube.

She had something to say about everyone. NeNe also exposed Kandi too.

1. Pat

March 29, 2019 at 12:47 pm

What the f-ck is up with Eva and the ageist shade that she keeps throwing? If NeNe is too old to be petty, then Eva is too old to not be paying her grown a-s bills. How do you have not one but two bridesmaids calling you out and then have the nerve to try to check someone else? No ma’am. And Porsha needs to chill out. Her head has been on swole all season long. She’s big headed now but not too long ago, her a-s was nearly fired until NeNe got involved. And Kandi really needs to get over herself. The show needs Phaedra. How many more boring scenes have we been forced to watch of her and her Kandi Koated clique? She owes us! Bring Phaedra back!

2. And What?

March 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm

I can’t wait to watch this full video. But it’s funny to me to see how quick Eva switched up. She’s big mad at NeNe and it doesn’t make sense. Marlo and those two bridesmaids are the people she should be dragging.

• Oprah's Wig

March 29, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Exactly. I’m still trying to understand where all Eva’s anger is coming from. It just seems forced and desperate.

3. Gloria

March 29, 2019 at 1:05 pm

So this is why the show hasn’t been good. Kandi is keeping them from bringing Phaedra back. She really shouldn’t have that kind of pull. She’s not that entertaining to make that kind of threat.

4. My 2 Cents

March 29, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Mess. Eva is trying too hard. And I’m tired of her shading these women’s ages. Now that’s wack.

March 29, 2019 at 1:36 pm

So Phaedra can’t come back ever because of Kandi? So it doesn’t matter that most viewers want her back, it’s what Kandi says? Interesting how much power Kandi has been given. You would think she was an executive producer or a true original like NeNe by the demands she’s making behind the scenes.

I like Eva. I just think she’s not really cut out for this show at times.

6. Ms. Jackson

March 29, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Lmao! NeNe must have forgotten how much Porsha loves to play victim. She’s the only broad on the show who has gotten in multiple fights, but she knows how to make herself look like the victim in every situation she started. She just got done calling NeNe a bald headed liar last night, but she’s on IG now saying NeNe fat shamed her. She’s so full of sh-t. Porsha is honestly the most disloyal chick on the whole show. There’s nobody she won’t throw under the bus. I remember that time she threw her own sister under the bus and told her she was a lazy employee and then tried to play victim when Lauren checked her a-s. Porsha is a mess.

March 29, 2019 at 1:49 pm

So Porsha wants sympathy and understanding for being a new mom but she’s been treating Nene like sh-t while Gregg has cancer. I’m not surprised. Welp Nene chose the wrong team. She should have befriended Kenya instead.

8. anonymous

March 29, 2019 at 1:52 pm

All of these women are mean girls. So the pointing of fingers needs to stop.

• Realness

March 29, 2019 at 2:42 pm

This.

9. Yeah I Said It!

March 29, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Fat shamed? LOL. Leave it to Porsha to always use buzz words to get people on her side. But she never uses buzz words for the things she’s done to everyone else. She’s so manipulative and fake. Anyway, NeNe needs to remember this. She thought Porsha would never turn on her like she’s done the others, now she sees Porsha is loyal to no one but herself. NeNe really should have paid all these women dust and kept collecting her checks. She’s giving them way too much attention. And Eva’s clap back was expected. Anytime she shades Cynthia and NeNe, their ages are always her go to. The best read she’ll ever have on this show is probably going to the time she read down Marlo. Outside of that, Eva is boring.

10. 404

March 29, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Porsha is getting on my nerves this season. Sis literally dragged NeNe last night for a video NeNe made last week. All NeNe said in that video is Porsha recorded a voiceover and that’s messed up because she’s had Porsha’s back through all the Kenya stuff. Porsha then gets on IG and calls NeNe bald headed. So NeNe drags her in those text messages. How can Porsha play victim when she started the name calling first? I’m starting to wonder what else Porsha has lied about. She probably played a much bigger role in the Kandi and Phaedra stuff too than she admitted.

11. Realness

March 29, 2019 at 2:44 pm

The IG/Youtube shenanigans are more entertaining than the reunion trailer. So why even watch?

12. CutieP-eye

March 29, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Ummm.. I see all you commenters are Team NeNe, because no one has spoken on all of the stuff she has rudely done or said to others. Nene and Porsha just made up after Nene said the ‘door was closed’. I am glad that no one but Marlo of course, is kissing her booty. Porsha keep on living your best life and enjoy your family. Nene has never really had drama on the show, now she does and it looks like she can’t take the heat in the kitchen. Why don’t some of yall try to be Nene’s friend, to only be talked down to, shaded and thrown into her messiness. I like Nene but I also feel like she is only one who does not get checked on this show. Dang, like yall really caught amnesia on what she has done and said in the past. Yes Nene may have spoken up for Porsha but she definitely has not been a true Big Sis to her!

March 29, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Porsha also said that it’s exhausting being Nene’s friend but she forgot about her own track record. Let’s see, she was friends with Kandi but then accused Kandi of wanting to rape her.

She was friends with Phaedra but threw her under the bus when Porsha was a willing conspirator in the lies about Kandi.

She fought another friend on camera (Jamie).

And now she’s throwing Nene in the trash.

Kenya could sense how fake Porsha was from jump. I know they are cordial now but I hope Kenya doesn’t put her guard down with Porsha.

14. Hater

March 29, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Throw the whole season away. This season has been boring and this IG beefing stuff is beyond cringeworthy. It’s not a good look for Porsha or NeNe to be honest. People keep talking about NeNe being too old for this but Porsha ain’t a spring chicken herself. She’s almost 40. She’s too old for this too. They both need to stop.

15. Lisa

March 29, 2019 at 3:01 pm

I’m trying to understand what NeNe said in that video from last week that warranted Porsha’s reaction. Why did it have to come to the bald headed no edges stuff? And why is NeNe responding to the ignorance with those childish text messages? NeNe should have just ignored this. Her videos were well done and now she’s gotten back down in the gutter with this Porsha nonsense. NeNe says she’s playing chess but I really can’t tell. I wouldn’t have given Porsha and her childish clap backs the time of day.

16. Twirl

March 29, 2019 at 3:06 pm

I can’t help but giggle! it’s now becoming clear to NeNe that she chose the wrong team. Kenya tried to befriend NeNe from day one. But NeNe chose Porsha instead and now Porsha will be her demise! This is nothing but karma. And truth be told, Porsha is the one who brought down the quality of this show. She’s immature, classless and she’s not even a ratings draw. Ratings have been dropping since producers put more of a focus on her. If Kenya doesn’t come back next season, the ratings will get even worse. Bravo needs to be bring back Kenya or this show won’t even hit a million next season!

March 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Anyone else get the feeling like these beefs are manufactured to help ratings? What if they are all working together to make us keep watching? Just reading the texts between Porsha and Nene and they sound really…try hardish? Like it was just silly and childish. Not witty.

18. Just Saying

March 29, 2019 at 4:01 pm

1. Phaedra needs to come back.
    2. I don’t know why they hate NeNe so much because without her, what drama would they have had? These girls are boring. NeNe is interesting, hate her or love her. The only one who compares to her is Kenya, followed by Phaedra.

19. Tasha

March 29, 2019 at 4:16 pm

This is weird for me because I like Eva, Porsha and NeNe. I really can’t pick a side like that because none of them are blameless. All three have been messy this season to some extent. And I get why Eva is upset. NeNe didn’t necessarily handle that bridesmaid situation the best way. She didn’t defend Eva so she should have done like Tanya and been quiet. Notice Tanya only said one thing. And that was she knows Eva moves around because Kevin is crazy. Tanya didn’t laugh and have a ki ki at Eva’s expense like NeNe did.

Now Porsha kind of confuses me. If NeNe hit her like she’s insinuating, why did she show up to Eva’s wedding and apologize? And where is the footage? There’s no way Bravo wouldn’t have that on film if it happened.

And Porsha and NeNe were both wrong for what they said about each other. All this edges and body talk is unnecessary. Anyway, there’s no need in choosing a side. These women will be cool again eventually.

20. Shady Bootz

March 29, 2019 at 4:31 pm

Everyone only seem to want Phaedra back for shade/reading purposes, same for Kenya. No one mentions the interest they have in their storyline, strictly the shade and reading it’s so comical. My personal opinion, is that NeNe is jealous that Porsha was the fan favorite this season from start from finish. That topped with her getting engaged and having a baby, Porsha had a really good year. I don’t see any other reason why NeNe is going so hard at her over the closet situation SHE claim wasn’t a big deal to begin with. When Porsha and NeNe was big sis lil sis she had so much support on here, now that she’s not taking any sh-t from NeNe she getting hella backlash on here. Interesting….I’m confused AF with what went wrong between Eva and NeNe. I’m scratching my head on that one.

March 29, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Ratings got all these women doing the most on the gram now. Hilarious. Anyway, I knew the love y’all had for Porsha wasn’t legit. Y’all only liked her back then because she wasn’t cool with Kenya and she was good with y’all fave NeNe. I knew that “love” for her would waver for y’all once she got cool with Kenya. That’s why there’s no doubt in my mind that Kenya is the true queen of RHOA. She leaves the show and it falls apart more ways than one. Ratings tank to historic lows. The new girls are a bore. Kenya ain’t there but she’s the main topic. Stans on here are confused and no longer know who to root for and who to drag. It’s been hard for y’all? lolololol

Anyway, I won’t be watching the reunion. I’ll watch the finale to see Kenya and that’s it for me. That trailer told me all I need to know. Awful season. And Porsha’s special won’t do big numbers like that. I’m not sure why Bravo keeps trying to make her the star when she’s out of her range. Look at the ratings from the beginning of the season when it was all about Porsha. Ratings were terrible. Her stans need to stop lying to her. She ain’t that girl and never will be. That’s Kenya.

22. Chelly

March 29, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I have so many thoughts. First of all, I actually have secondhand embarrassment for NeNe AND Porsha. I know social media is loving this and Porsha has been declared the winner, but as a grown woman who thinks about things from multiple perspectives, this is sad to see. Porsha just had a baby. Why does a new mother have time for this kind of nonsense? She should be way too busy bonding with her baby than posting immature clapbacks on the shade room and rhoa fan pages. I wouldn’t even care about RHOA if I had a newborn to think of. And NeNe is a mother and grandmother. I think she should have just stopped at her YouTube videos because they were good and she at least discussed everything in a mature way. But those text messages? Embarrassing for both of them. I don’t find any of it funny and both of them have some growing up to do. As for Eva, I get the sense that she’s genuinely hurt by NeNe. After watching the last episode and after show, NeNe did not have her back. She never stood up for Eva and appeared to be enjoying Marlo’s messiness. Tanya actually looked uncomfortable the whole time. Now the Cynthia stuff could just be a misunderstanding but I’ll wait until the reunion is over to form a solid opinion on that.