LHHMIA Season 2 Episode 13 Recap & Video Clips

LHHMIA Reunion Recap: The Cast Defends Veronica Using the N Word + Slams Amara

LHHMIA Season 2 Episode 13

Photo Credit: VH1

On part one of the “Love And Hip Hop Miami” reunion, Veronica got a lot of backup when it comes to the N word controversy.

Not only did the majority of the cast defend her use of the word, but they slammed Amara for not defending her when she was accused of being racist.

Trick and Trina also clashed, again.

And this time things got even more heated between them.

Here’s a recap of “The Reunion, Pt. 1.”

March 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I was completely disgusted by what I saw last night. And I wouldn’t care if you guys never recapped this mess again. For all those people to sit on that stage and defend a WHITE LATINA using the N word and then blaming a BLACK WOMAN for said WHITE LATINA getting rightfully dragged was awful. Vh1 is a hot a-s mess and it’s time for me to take my views elsewhere.

2. Jessica

March 19, 2019 at 3:55 pm

This show is so trash. Veronica brought her entire family on the show and none of them are black. She may not want to be identified as white, but that’s exactly what she is. She’s a white latina so it’s never okay for her to use the n word. But I’m not surprised black people like Trick were defending her. A lot of us are clueless and lack black pride. We stay making excuses for a group of people who would never go to bat for us like that.

3. Pat

March 19, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I don’t have any desire to watch this show anymore. I was already losing interest, but the constant need to try to paint Veronica as some victim and Amara as the villain just shows how racist these reality shows are to black people. The same thing is happening on Black Ink Chicago. Lily is Mexican and only uses the N word when she’s angry and drunk. And she uses it when she’s talking to black people. But what did they do? They presented her as the victim and Charmaine as the angry and jealous black woman like Charmaine ain’t out here sh-tting on Lily in real life. And I know her annoying a-s will be on the next season because for some reason VH1 has decided they need to flood these black shows with latinos. Meanwhile, you probably won’t see one black face on Cartel Crew. We are expected to share our spaces with everyone though.

• Anonymous

March 19, 2019 at 4:12 pm

All of this! I thought I was the only one noticing what vh1 is doing. They want the latino views so bad that they don’t care about their black viewers anymore. They don’t care about offending us.

• Tea

March 19, 2019 at 4:20 pm

True. This is why I think this blog and others should start focusing more on less popular but all black shows. It’s time for all of us to move on from Black Ink and Love & Hip Hop. They aren’t entertaining anymore anyway. And to be honest, it doesn’t even have to just be all black reality shows. As long as we don’t have to sit back and watch non black people use the n word, I’m here for it. There’s some good scripted shows out that I’d love to see reported on more. I was glad to see the 911 post on here. I love that show.

4. Ms. Jackson

March 19, 2019 at 4:03 pm

A black person should have slapped the sh-t out of Veronica’s fraudulent a-s when she said the worst thing you can be called is racist. That’s how you know her lying a-s ain’t got a drop of black in her. No actual black person would say some dumb sh-t like that.

5. Viv

March 19, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Jessie Woo is really unlikable. She’s supposedly a black activist or whatever on Twitter but sat there and defended Veronica using the n word. How pathetic.

• And What?

March 19, 2019 at 4:44 pm

She only defended her to get at Amara. She’s so childish.

6. CiCi

March 19, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Jojo needs to be called out on her racism as well. Her accusing Amara of putting roots on her was racial.

• anonymous

March 19, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Girl you and me are here.

7. Barbee

March 19, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I was mad after this went off. I couldn’t believe what I just watched. Trick Daddy is very ignorant too. He’s just mad that Amara didn’t entertain his crush on her.

March 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Amara really needs to leave this show. A lot of the cast and producers have it out for her because she’s the star. They tried to make her the bad guy all season and failed miserable. And Veronica is clearly a favorite of the producers just like Lily is on Black Ink. Even when they are rightfully dragged, producers will find a way to make them victims even though they continue to still act ignorant on social media on a daily basis.

9. WhatWhat

March 19, 2019 at 4:23 pm

The whole season was boring and this reunion was very anti black. I’m good on this show.

10. Ratchet Queen

March 19, 2019 at 4:30 pm

All I could do is shake my head. Veronica really thinks she’s a victim too. It was sob story after sob story from her this season and she still hasn’t learned anything about why she has no business saying the N word. She’s not sorry about anything. She’s just mad people had the audacity to call her out. She’s not going to stop saying it but she wants black people to be okay with it. And Trick and Trina need to be honest with themselves. They had a good run but no one is really checking for their music solo or collectively in 2019. Just being honest.

11. Get Busy

March 19, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Veronica has no self awareness if she really told Amara that she lacks integrity.

12. My 2 Cents

March 19, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Throw the whole show away.

13. 404

March 19, 2019 at 4:51 pm

I hate how they did Amara. I would love it if she dragged everyone and then quit. But she probably will stay for the check like most of them do.

14. Debra

March 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm

All the black people on this show should know better. And Trick is the most embarrassing one of all.

15. Gabriella

March 19, 2019 at 7:31 pm

I’m so disgusted after reading that recap and watching that clip. I agree with all the comments on here. So glad I stop watching this mess years ago.

March 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Dang Amara basically has all these people pressed. They would even take up for a white girl saying n-gga over her. That’s real hate. But she looked like a gorgeous black queen the whole time and I love it. They can stay mad.

March 20, 2019 at 6:53 pm

A lot of them are very jealous of Amara. So they team up to bring her down a notch. But it won’t work because a lot of people love her.