Porsha And NeNe Feud Worsens, NeNe Claps Back at Porsha Fan

NeNe Claps Back at One of Porsha’s Fans + Reunion Seating Chart Revealed

porsha and nene feud

Photo Credit: Bravo

Right now, the women of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” are currently filming the reunion.

And many fans speculate that most of the tension will be between NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williams.

NeNe intensified the speculation after she clapped back at one of Porsha’s fans.

Apparently she is over people thinking she ran up on Porsha during the closet situation.

March 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I mean Nene is right and I don’t even like her like that. Porsha is the most violent person on the show but she stays playing victim and her fans keep enabling her. Now why would NeNe assault a pregnant woman? She has more sense than that.

2. Lisa

March 7, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Oh so they are going to make the closet scene the main topic at the reunion huh? This reunion is going to be boring.

3. Nicole

March 7, 2019 at 3:33 pm

So it’s going to be NeNe vs Porsha for the majority of the reunion. Oh goodness.

4. My Cents

March 7, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Chile they on brought out Nay Nay.

5. Ezz

March 7, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Nay Nay didn’t waste no time, and she’s right what she says, I love Nene and Porshas, but that’s still Nenes lil sis firstly, 2nd Nene did pull the camera guys shirt on tv, but all the edits we didn’t see Nene physically harm someone, but Porsha physically beat someone up, so really the 2 situations aren’t really the same.

• NenesoFake

March 9, 2019 at 11:24 am

Didn’t NeNe choke Kim
      But it wasn’t on camera… stop lying

6. Old School

March 7, 2019 at 5:02 pm

I like Porsha but I have to agree with NeNe here. I’m seeing a lot of Porsha’s fans pushing this narrative like Porsha hasn’t been violent multiple times. And it seemed like NeNe’s biggest issue was with producers and the camera people.

March 7, 2019 at 10:09 pm

I anticipate a so so reunion. Closetgate is not enough to carry the reunion.

8. Jordan Memory

March 8, 2019 at 10:56 am

Nene issue was clearly not with Porsha or Kandi, I mean yeah she did say not to go into her closet several times but she only went ham when the camera crew started to follow them in the closet. She didn’t even get that mad when Shamari threw up in her house.

9. Mo

March 9, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Nothing really happened this season. EACH time i tuned in they was in Japan.