RHOA Season 11 Episode 16 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: NeNe Has a Breakdown + Shamari Has Way Too Many Drinks

rhoa season 11 episode 16

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” NeNe throws a “Bye Wig” party.

Her tension with Marlo causes her to have a breakdown.

And things only get worse with the camera crew.

Shamari has way too many drinks at the party, at Eva’s expense.

And Yovanna makes her return.

1. And What?

March 4, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Umm I think Shamari may have a drinking problem.

2. Babygirl

March 4, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Yovanna is actually interesting. It seemed like Shamari came to the party drunk already. And I didn’t understand why NeNe was mad at Marlo. Marlo did try to be there for her. But NeNe wouldn’t allow it.

3. Nessa

March 4, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Bravo can be so dramatic. The previews made it look like more than it really was.

4. Jordans Memory

March 4, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Yes to all the above! Shamari definitely has a drinking problem and I would have been PISSED if she threw up in my house! And she clearly wants herself some Eva, The producers so edit that out to be an all out brawl, you would have never thought it was all over someone walking into her closet. however, I can see why Nene was mad, she told Kandi twice not to go in there not only that Porsha jumped up and went in there as well and I think that was very disrespectful. Nene only went off after the camera crews started to follow them, it’s clear that she didn’t want her closet to be filmed on camera and its nothing wrong with that. Inviting guess in your home is one thing but you don’t just start walking all around their house being nosey unless she says it’s ok.

5. Oprah's Wig

March 4, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Wild episode.

March 4, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Shamari is old enough to know what her drinking limit is. I think it’s awful that she threw up in someone else’s home because she couldn’t control her liquor. I like her but I’m starting to see that she has a lot of issues.

NeNe needs to learn how to process her sadness in a healthy way. The first step is understanding that she’s allowed to have emotions. That doesn’t mean she’s not strong.

And when did Tanya and NeNe make up?

The closet scene was over the top but I can understand why NeNe didn’t want the camera crew in her closet. That could lead to her getting robbed.

7. Xanthia

March 4, 2019 at 4:08 pm

At some point you gotta get too grown to get as drunk as Shamari did.