RHOA Season 11 Episode 19 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Eva’s Bridesmaid Spills Tea to Marlo + Eva Gets Upset

RHOA Season 11 Episode 19

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Eva finds out one of her bridesmaids has been making some messy accusations about her and Michael.

Turns out the bridesmaid called up Marlo to spill the tea.

After Tanya and NeNe learn about what’s being said, Tanya tells Eva.

And when Eva learns about the rumors, she becomes furious.

Here’s a recap of “No Money, Mo’ Problems.”

March 25, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Tanya is a real one. She told Eva alone at Kandi’s event before NeNe and Marlo could embarrass her later in front everyone else. That’s what real friends do. NeNe wouldn’t know anything about that though.

• Fanny

March 25, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Either she’s a real one or very messy and setting up the scene like the producers asked her to.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 25, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Oh Tanya isn’t the angel they think she is. She was definitely right there giggling while Marlo was spilling the tea. Then the next time she saw Eva she pretended to be a concerned and loyal friend again. LOL.

March 25, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Yeah that bridesmaid was wrong. It’s not a new thing for there to be drama in a wedding party. But you don’t blast your former friend to someone messy like Marlo in hopes that they will embarrass your former friend on TV. That was so dirty.

3. My 2 Cents

March 25, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I think Eva could be having money problems but all of them have been there before so I don’t see the big deal.

4. Lay Lay

March 25, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Okay so I think Eva really was mad at NeNe at the reunion because of what happened on this episode. She felt like NeNe didn’t really have her back when Marlo said what she said. I noticed Tanya tried to defend Eva and Marlo kept shutting her down.

5. Lauren

March 25, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I’m not a fan of exposing people’s money problems. Hasn’t everyone struggled at some point? Marlo needs to stop being such a nasty person.

6. ATL

March 25, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I think Riley’s comments were very mature and insightful. But I know Kandi and Todd aren’t listening. Two more kids on top of the busy schedules they already have? Man.