Porsha NeNe Instagram Beef Continues As Porsha Throws More Shade

Porsha Comes for NeNe, Again

Porsha NeNe Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Well it looks like Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes won’t be on good terms again anytime soon.

Recently, both women took to Instagram to throw some jabs.

It all popped off after NeNe denied she had anything to do with Porsha’s belt coming off in her closet.

Porsha clapped back by calling NeNe a liar and shading her edges.

NeNe responded by clapping back on her YouTube channel.

Then Porsha posted some fiery text messages she got from NeNe.

Now Porsha has more shade to throw.

1. Nicole

April 13, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Oh Porsha girl bye. We’ve all seen you be messy for YEARS.

2. Michelle

April 13, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Ain’t Porsha almost 40? So going by her logic here, she’s too old to be messy too. They kill me with this holier than thou stuff they’re on right now. They are acting like NeNe is the only messy one on the show. Yet Porsha has been in multiple fights and has been messy on a regular basis.

3. Music Lover

April 13, 2019 at 1:11 pm

I think it’s disgusting that Porsha and Eva keep coming for some of these women’s ages. Do they not understand that unless you’re dead, you get older? There’s no need to go there.

• Hater

April 13, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Yeah I’m over the age shade.

April 13, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Nene may be miserable, but Porsha needs to just be quiet at this point. She’s doing too much now. She’s the last person that can call anyone else too old to be messy. Porsha is close to 40 and was fighting on TV in her big age. She was carrying on like she was on Bad Girls Club for the longest. Honestly, she’s the one who made the show much messier than it was. Before then, nobody was physically fighting. I know Porsha is feeling herself now because she has a lot of fans but Nene did too at one time. One thing about those tables…

April 13, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I used to really like Porsha but I’m starting to see what people have been saying about her. She always manages to make herself a victim but her hands aren’t clean. She fights. She defamed Kandi. She’s also messy on IG. So she’s not much better than Nene. The only ones on RHOA that I feel are actually good at heart are Cynthia and Tanya.

6. Pat

April 13, 2019 at 5:34 pm

So was Porsha miserable all the times she showed her entire a-s on this show?

7. EZz

April 13, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Sorry I like both Nene and Porsha’s, but Porsha your not in your 20s, your near enough your 40s than your 30s, so she should take care of that beautiful child, if she’s mess free and mature, so the last thing on her mind should be messiness. So your one to talk.

8. Meme

April 14, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Nene is the miserable one. And I’m tired of her old her a** wanting so much attention from everybody. I like Porshe and let her be happy. They need to fire NeNe she’s too negative, and opinionated.

9. Stop it

April 16, 2019 at 7:51 pm

People kill me acting as if firing NeNe will result in everyone holding hands and being friends. Drama is the only thing keeping this show alive. If NeNe goes you can be sure that one of the other cast members will be the “target.” I hope your fave can handle it.