RHOP Season 4 Episode 11 Recap And Video Clips

RHOP Recap: Ashley Confronts Her Daddy Issues

RHOP Season 4 Episode 11

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Ashley confronts her daddy issues.

She realizes that her father’s departure has impacted her marriage.

In fact, she looks at Michael as a paternal figure. And her therapist says this is because her dad abandoned her.

So Ashley decides it’s time to locate her dad.

And Candiace and the others continue to focus on the accusations against Michael.

Here’s a recap of “Can I Get A Witness?”

July 21, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Ashley has daddy issues. Candiace has mommy issues.

• Lyric

July 22, 2019 at 8:12 am

They are more alike than they realize.

2. Lauren

July 22, 2019 at 8:28 am

Deadbeat dads are awful.

July 22, 2019 at 9:10 am

I think this episode put a lot of things in perspective for me about Ashley. I’m glad she’s in therapy. This is why she clashes so much with Candiace. Both of them have issues with their parents that have greatly impacted how they behave today.

4. Jordans Memory

July 22, 2019 at 9:14 am

This seems to be a storyline for every single show, somebody wants to all of a sudden find their mother or father once they get on national television. Clearly they cast people who have dysfunction in their lives. I mean if my dad blocked me on facebook after trying to reach out to him I wouldn’t even want to find him, He told me what I needed to know already. Maybe she trying to keep people from talking about her husbands drama by creating some of her own. But I have a feeling her dad doesn’t want to be bothered with her because of the mother. She seems like she was lying through her teeth when she act like she didn’t know why he left, she just seemed to jumpy and uncomfortable with talking about it. He may have been the mothers drug dealer or something because her mom was or is clearly on something.

5. Rayne

July 22, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Ashley if ur dad doesn’t won’t 2 talk 2 u on social media why do u feel he would talk 2 u face-to-face? God rejection is ur protection

• Mo

July 22, 2019 at 3:27 pm

It’s a storyline much like her relationship.

• Anonymous

July 22, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Just like Candiace’s momma said her and Candiace fighting is just for a storyline. This is why RHOA continues to be the better show.

• Carter

July 22, 2019 at 5:44 pm

But everything on RHOA is fake now…
          from relationships, the houses, to the car rentals, and non payment of taxes

6. Beatz