'Love & Marriage Huntsville' Recap: Maurice & Kimmi Meet with Kiuwa + Marsau Gets Frustrated by Wanda

‘Love & Marriage Huntsville’ Recap: Maurice & Kimmi Meet with Kiuwa + Marsau Gets Frustrated by Wanda

Love and Marriage Huntsville Season 2 Episode 7 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s “Love and Marriage: Huntsville,” Melody’s feeling quite conflicted about her pregnancy. She’s also torn about whether she should leave Martell or not. Meanwhile, Kimmi’s son returned from school for the summer and is ready to celebrate his birthday.

Speaking of Kimmi, she finally meets with Maurice and his ex-wife Kiuwa and the meeting was rather tense. Lastly, Marsau had another verbal spat with Kimmi’s mom Wanda.

Here’s the recap for, “Babies, Birthdays, and Unfinished Business.”

1. Marie Christian

October 20, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Well,Well! Melody is in a tough place. She is on her 4th child with this man. As a woman is difficult be because at times we’re more emotional than logical. But Mel seems like she’s leaning towards severing ties but at the same token, it’s very conflicting. I do feel there is hope for the Holts,Marsel is going to have to do back flips to restore his marriage. Somehow,Mel feels he hasn’t severed all ties
    The question is “why would she get soooooo upset over a phone call from this chick?”I can understand her being upset but not to the extreme of contemplating a divorce…obviously prior to the call things were slowly moving along and they were working on rebuilding their marrisge if she’s pregnant… for her to be so upset if something else going o other than her calling supposedly “out of the blue”

• Preetygirl

October 20, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Is another baby what Mel want? Does she really want to leave Martell?
      She needs to be true to herself. She knew he was cheating. Was birth control an option? If she really want him out he would be OUT!! And not upstairs. So she should lower the boom. Get serious and then he would do two things.
      1. Make a choice btwn you and the other women
      2. He would stop the childish cheating games and shape up .
      Stop having babies with that serial cheater!!!!

• Denise Thompson

October 21, 2019 at 2:21 pm

I love this show its my favorite now can’t wait to watch more. According to Latisha he brought the mistress an exspensive car if i was Melody i would have left him then

• Love Urban-Belle

October 21, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Yes , Mr Holt bought his mistress a red BMW, it is on another site’s blog, the blogger went as far as to post Mr Holt’s mistress’s name and the color of the car… allegedly, Melody was well on her way to divorce, but that tune has been changed since the airing of this show, i am assuming Melody is using this reality tv to boost her career / business. ijs

2. Lyn

October 20, 2019 at 4:34 pm

What is the hold up on changing your phone number, Martel??

3. Michelle

October 21, 2019 at 7:47 am

Melody, it’s ok to feel from your heart, which DUMB dumb crushed.1.he had a full blown relationship not a affair. 2.Why not turn off other phone, becuz all he will do is open another.Melody your not a stupid women and your mother taught you well, you are very intelligent so you no the games men and women do.And Tisha thanks for letting Melody no that you knew all along what Martel was doing since you expressed the BMW.The faces and words of Marsau, well he just needs to go finish his project here on Oakwood,HES A LIAR, and your foolish to believe him, writing is on his no words and facial expression.And the other brother I just love that you show so much love for your son.Only thing is that you did not consider his feelings about anything. then take and put you all together to combine a stable environment for him.But I do commend you for your love of your son and wife.
    Melody you do what you feel in your heart.Martel needs to grow up, but I have a feeling something is still lingering with him and that girl..IS THERE ANOTHER CHILD..because it girl left to Chi-town, but she is back.

4. Katy Louu

October 21, 2019 at 12:57 pm

I have mixed feelings about Marsau. On one hand, I think and want the allegations to be true that he slept with other women during his marriage but I realize its because I need LaTisha to be knocked down a notched from her already bottom tier pedestal. I’m sorry, I am only human..lol

On the other hand, Marsau seems to be the most level headed of the 3 men and I want this to be the case. I warned you, I am conflicted…lol He seems to be genuine in his concern for his friend Martell and again, I want that to be the case.

In other aspects regarding Marsau and LaTisha, While I think he genuinely admire and respects the Holts and their success, I think LaTisha is very envious. I don’t dislike her and I admire her for addressing her horrific grammar after it was obviously brought to her attention last season…I am sure. I also hope that she takes other steps to “break the cycle” not only as it pertains her speech/speaking abilities, but overall business etiquette in general. IMO, she single-handedly destroyed the Comeback Group talking nonsense during every meeting. Then she talking about how unprofessional things were as she brought the kids to the meeting. Does she not understand the concept of a sitter? I just can’t…

• Denise Thompson

October 21, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Marsau and Martell cheated together and Marsau doesnt want it to come out

• SONJA Glover Spann

October 21, 2019 at 6:32 pm

I agree he’s so nervous that it’s going to come out . Tisha is so silly so she needs a wake up call.