'Power' Star Joseph Sikora Responds to Criticism of La La Anthony's Acting Skills

‘Power’ Star Joseph Sikora Responds to Criticism of La La Anthony’s Acting Skills

Photo Credit: Starz

The current season of “Power” will be the last. And show creator Courtney Kemp has promised it will go out with a bang. Right now, Tommy Egan and James St. Patrick are on bad terms. The former best friends want to kill each other. And their fallout has only worsened things between Tasha St. Patrick and LaKeisha Grant.

So this has resulted in La La Anthony getting more screen time. While some love her on the show, others do not. They have been coming for her acting skills, too. Recently, her costar Joseph Sikora responded.

October 6, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Why go on his page with that? That’s messy.

• Twirl

October 6, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Thank you!

• Donna

October 7, 2019 at 5:08 am

People that envious die lonely. They’re the kind that just b-tch everyday. I think LaLa’s acting is very authentic. Personally she seems like a sweet soul, you know the kind ugly souls attack. Such high school girl bashing out there, they wish they could be her beautiful inside and out!

• douglass barry

October 18, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Amén to that!! Haters. need to hate something or somebody.She’s beautiful and sexy and talented.

• Paul

October 7, 2019 at 6:35 pm

She is doing a great job!!!!!

2. lizzy

October 6, 2019 at 12:41 pm

perfect response

3. Gabriella

October 6, 2019 at 1:04 pm

This makes me love him more.

4. Tracey

October 6, 2019 at 3:06 pm

They need to leave lala alone. D-mn.

5. Mary

October 6, 2019 at 5:09 pm

She can’t act – end of story.

6. Marsha

October 6, 2019 at 8:36 pm

She does ok imo.

October 6, 2019 at 9:20 pm

There are so many white actresses who aren’t good but get paid millions of dollars and no one feels the need to keep telling them and their coworkers how bad they are. Let Lala live. She stays books so someone must think she’s good so why bother her?

• Stayc

October 7, 2019 at 1:30 pm

How this become a race thing. It’s always that one person. How do you know what people are talking about????? If people think she can’t act then so be it. It’s their opinion. I don’t think it’s bothering her.

• Anonymous

October 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm

There’s nothing wrong with what I said. And I can type what I want because you don’t own the internet or this website. I didn’t lie. There are mediocre white actresses being paid $30 million a year. People aren’t going to their coworker’s pages and complaining about them. In fact, people are calling for these same white actresses to be paid even more so they can get paid as much as the white men. So they should let Lala live like they let these white actresses live. And Lala is tired of this. Why wouldn’t she be tired of people tweeting her and telling her how horrible she is everyday? She vented about it on Twitter.

8. Patricia Robinson

October 6, 2019 at 9:21 pm

I think Lala is doing a great job she adds spunk and spice to Tommy’s life.anybody criticizing her are jealous.She is in demand if she wasn’t she wouldn’t be on such a great show.we woman are supposed to lift each other praise each other for their succeses not put her down. I’m happy for Lala she’s an inspriration for you and upcoming artist keep up the good work.

9. Patricia Robinson

October 6, 2019 at 9:24 pm

I think Lala is doing a great job she adds spunk and spice to Tommy’s life.

10. Guest

October 6, 2019 at 9:37 pm

La La is doing just fine..it’s a shame we feel the need to tear each other down like this.

11. Tara l

October 6, 2019 at 10:10 pm

She’s doing just fine. She’s a side kick best friend of Tasha , so let be. She’s doing just fine. Keep bio the good work for future acting roles.

12. Tara l.

October 6, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Love power love all the actors.

13. On Ice E tha certified III

October 6, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Everyone wants to be a critic. Before u critique. Make sure u look at what u do and how u can do it better.

14. Sheena Reed

October 7, 2019 at 7:18 am

Whole watching power last night, I said to myself that lala is doing a good job acting and I was impressed so when I see this this morning about her not acting well I was kind of blown away keep up the job Lala

15. Marian

October 7, 2019 at 8:12 am

As much as I like and admire Lala I agree that her acting is a little off. But no matter what, she is out there doing the damn thing. I know she is going to refine her acting and advance way beyond Power.

16. Linda hall

October 7, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I think la la is a good actress and she calms the animal in Tommy keep up the good work lala.

17. Carmen Corn

October 8, 2019 at 4:23 am

LaLa could use some training in Acting, but it’s hard to be up against Sikora’s (Tommy’s) great acting. Sikora could definitely play Danny Kaye in the bio! My idea first before someone steals it! Lol

October 8, 2019 at 10:40 am

Leave La La alone!!!! Get a life jealous b-tches!!!!

19. charmaine berry

October 9, 2019 at 12:12 am

I like her. She doing a great job. She makes keisha come alive.

20. douglass barry

October 18, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Haters need to hate something or somebody.She’s beautiful,sexy and talented.She will have a long, successful career.