Young Bae's Ex Rob Reacts to the Latest 'Black Ink Crew' Episode

Young Bae’s Ex Rob Reacts to the Latest ‘Black Ink Crew’ Episode

Photo Credit: VH1

On the current season of “Black Ink Crew,” Young Bae revealed that her marriage to Rob is over. According to Bae, Rob just up and left her after a disagreement. And he hasn’t made any attempt to help out with their son Niko since. So Bae was trying to adjust to being a single mother. It’s been rough, so she’s needed support from her mother and close friends.

Interestingly enough, Rob insinuated that these claims are not true. And he’s actually very active in Niko’s life. This has caused some fans to question if Bae was being dishonest in order to have a storyline. Now Rob has reacted to the latest episode.

October 11, 2019 at 9:38 am

I really hope Bae isn’t lying on this man.

2. Rachel

October 11, 2019 at 9:47 am

I’m sorry Bae’s story sounds sketchy to me.

• Mimi

October 13, 2019 at 7:06 am

Young B is living . Becuase she would of never been pregnant that fast. Rob see Niko. I hate when women make man look bad because of a storyline. That’s fux up

• Kierra

October 15, 2019 at 3:34 am

She is lying jusy like she is lying about working for Black Ink but in real life she has her own shop.

3. Realness

October 11, 2019 at 9:56 am

That’s the thing about these reality shows. They can be very one sided. Rob isn’t a cast member. So Bae can say whatever she wants about him and most of the people watching the show will believe it. If she’s lying about any of this, that’s really messed up. But most of the storylines on Black Ink are fake now anyway. Dutchess spilled that tea.

• Samuel Merriweather

October 11, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Every reality show is bull sh-t Atl house wife’s hip hop ny,la,atl, you don’t see the real you see what they want you to see

• Sweetie

October 14, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Nothing but the absolute truth you’re speaking now.

4. Mo

October 11, 2019 at 10:04 am

Unless one of them has proof that the other is lying. I am inclined to not believe either person…….

5. Peachy

October 11, 2019 at 12:26 pm

I question everything I see on Black Ink now. A lot of it is fake.

6. Anon Houston

October 11, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Don’t know who to believe.Maybe Rob was there but in her mind not the way she wanted him to be. If he is active in his child life not hers she maybe unhappy. But if I could tell her something it would be he’s not on the show so don’t bash him he’s your child’s father. If you want a relationship with him again this isn’t the way even if it’s just co parenting keep the world out of your bji

7. A Fly On The Wall

October 11, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Soooooo where you at Rob??? Weren’t ya’ll cohabiting with one another just a few months ago??? You were all in the picture last season right???? Now a flakey n-gga went ghost like 99% of flakey a-s n-ggas lmao!!! Stop ROB!!! Ya’ll were all lovey dovey for the cameras a few months back right?? Funny how things change so quickly lmao!!! You abandoned your family, and now comes the excuses! Buuuu buuut I’m there for my son blah blah blah! N-gga stop already trying to save your face!!! We see you n-gga!!! Just admit it life got too real the high came down and reality kicked you in your a-s!!! Now you wanna talk sh-t that Bae does it for the cameras buuuut weren’t you in the shot too when sh-t was being filmed!!! Where you come from anyway??? What background casting company hired you anyway??? If Bae clout chasing then what you doing on BIC???? N-gga getting the camera time like everyone else lmao!!! Now go to work make that paper and take care of your responsibilities as a real man should !!! Stop back peddling n-gga!!!

So let’s give you the benefit of the doubt lmao
    She got on your nerves
    She’s this or that!
    Maybe these disasters happen when a flake wines and dines for the cameras thinking hormones is love right!
    Hitting it raw dog right
    Theeeennnnnn that’s how babies are created
    TheeeeNnnnnn LIFE gets REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    You see a REAL MAN holds his family down his children and his babies mother or wife whatever!!!
    But you don’t know anything about that!!!
    Because when sh-t got real you are no where to be found!!!
    Just a part time dad that’s all
    Like a part time worker with no real responsibilities or security
    Flakey Ghost Riding Rob Part time oops just part time lmao
    N-gga I’m gonna call you Part Time Rob/GhostDad lmao

8. Zach botelho

October 12, 2019 at 12:20 am

Bruh stop being a little b-tch and be there for ur kids mother …u sound like a f-ckin clown bruh

9. Lisa

October 12, 2019 at 6:53 am

Make him pay child support oh I forgot he doesn’t have a job.

10. Princess

October 12, 2019 at 7:18 am

Bae betta not be Lyin cause I felt bad for her

• Toya

October 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Bae owns and operates her own tattoo shop outside of being on the show, what I think is going on, it sounds as if they had long-term issues that the audience don’t see, and it seems by her reaction that he finally got tired and left, he doesn’t have to he on the show and he was Baes storyline, he wasn’t really on there a whole lot, so it probably wasn’t beneficial, everybody ain’t with reality TV

• I've had 1 night stands last longer than their so called relationship lmao

October 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Uuuuuuummmmmmm!
        “LONG TERM ISSUES????????”

Bruh….. they just met, were all goo goo gah gah, wined and dined, rolled around in the sheets, temporarily played house, got pregnant, high came down, argued, and the n-gga GHOST before their sons 1ST BIRTHDAY Bruh!

That so called relationship popped and fizzled in less than 2 seconds flat!

Their relationship was like a hit and quit type of one night stand that lasted less than a year lmao!

He’s typical NY grimey now boarding the next train to Queens my n-gga!

11. Kita49

October 12, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Illiterate a-s…

• Unemployment sucks Rob

October 12, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Dear Rob,

N-gga are you employed? Were you laying on the couch napping while Bae worked? Did you get upset if she complained? Did you have hopes and dreams that Bae brings in the bacon while you play video games all day. I’m just wondering…

• A family that prays together STAYS together!

October 12, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Kita49

But you proof read and comprehended that your relative or you Rob is a GHOST SPOUSE & DAD part time folks don’t get full benefits lmao!

12. Darion

October 12, 2019 at 7:03 pm

He was a f-cking nobody. She made him. He didn’t have nothing. She wanted a regular man. She got 1. and he got lucky enough to have a baby with a reality TV star. So….

• Anonymous

October 12, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Everyone is a somebody. God made him. And your worship of Bae is weird. Work on that.

• Loretta Burton

October 14, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Agree. What’s going on with you an rob should be keep behind close doorsAmen Agree. I 💘 the show don’t get me wrong, but to act like rob is a nobody when they drink. Show there boobs an a-ses. Getting caught having s-x in the shop

13. LaQuetta

October 12, 2019 at 7:43 pm

There are always two sides to every story and the fact that Rob is not on the show doesn’t mean that Bae is telling the full truth.He doesn’t get to tell his story so until I see proof of what she claims I’m taking it with a grain of salt. It seems to me that two people who didn’t really get to know each other got married after becoming parents to satisfy everyone around them.

14. Gloria

October 12, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Bae u had me cryin’! I hope u ain’t lyin’! These d-mn reality shows r fulla sh-t!

15. Do n-ggas really believe dis sh-t?

October 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Lmfaoo he maybe a nobody, but we all know Bae is cappin for a storyline. We didn’t even see no tears everytime so she cried about Rob not being there for her and her son. If people really felt bad for her, y’all must be easily influenced af, lmfao.

16. YOU PAY YOU PLAY!

October 13, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Then if this sh-t fake:

Then……..

DID ROBS DAD REALLY DIE?

Or was that part of the BIC script too?

You mean to tell me ya’ll we’re clout chasing for views on a persons death?

It’s all Hollywood’s fault for signing on the dotted line aaaaand showing up on set! Hmmm I get it lmao!

Wait a min..

I’m confused…

17. Shrugs the shoulders

October 13, 2019 at 6:14 pm

What I do believe is…

ROB IS UNEMPLOYED and can’t afford to pay the bills and Baes expensive taste in handbags lol so he bounced. He chose to be a part time dad with no full time benefits it’s cheaper! It got too hot in the kitchen; so nigga slid out the back door for single freedom instead of holding it down. At least that’s the perception lol!

Ya’ll signed those contracts right now you mad! But Rob played his part why he was filming and going along with it! Now he’s known as a deadbeat it ain’t my fault public think this way!

18. Loretta

October 14, 2019 at 7:02 pm

My opinion he a real man even though he ain’t got no job to lay up on a women like most men would. I hear a lot of you’ll talking that sh-t. But i would rather walk away then lay up on a women. I think that’s a sorry man that does that

19. Casey Grimes-Finley

October 28, 2019 at 11:02 am

I think Rob is depressed becauwe his dad passed away.Then Bae invited her mom for a visit without telling him she was coming or telling her mom that he was black.Alot of this is for tv,because if she was into with how did she get pregnant the second time and suffer a miscarriage ?Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois