Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Shades Buffie Purselle?

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Shades Buffie Purselle?

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” fans have a lot to say about the latest episode. On the episode, Buffie Purselle confronted Dr. Jackie Walters about calling her infertile during her event speech. Jackie was stunned. And she ended up snapping on Buffie.

However, Buffie would not back down. She made it clear that her feelings are valid. And her pain is hers alone. So it wasn’t okay for Jackie to bring up her infertility issues in her speech.

Dr. Heavenly Kimes jumped in and attempted to defend Jackie. But Buffie wasn’t having it though. So she took on Heavenly and told her to “shut the f*ck up.”

Interestingly enough, it seems as if Heavenly isn’t the only one ready to defend Jackie. It appears Dr. Contessa Metcalfe also feels Jackie wasn’t wrong and she may have thrown a little shade at Buffie recently.

Click next for the details.ย

November 25, 2019 at 10:19 am

Why do these women have such a hard time saying Jackie was wrong? Do they forget that Jackie is a human being like the rest of us? For these women to not understand why what Jackie did was wrong is disturbing. These women are highly educated but lack enough common sense to understand why a woman who suffered multiple miscarriages may be hurt about being called infertile to a room full of strangers…just baffling. And Heavenly really needs to get therapy for her obsession with Mariah. It’s unhealthy.

• Hope

November 25, 2019 at 10:49 am

AMEN…..
      On this show there are many dum educated people on here. Jackie I just cant no more she think she so high anove these other women. She was wrong telling g this women business. How did she found out it. Simone patient’s Confidential has been broken. Jackie stop you cant speak for all women this is sad.

• Sour Patch Kidz

November 25, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Thy treat Jackie like she dont make mistakes and she believes it she so arrogant and self absorbed she said”this the last time she aplogizing”WOW and she clearly havnt forgiven Curtis was I the only one who peeped Heavenly think she Damon husband she treat him like a kid thts why her and Jackie friends b/c Jackie got Curtis wrapped around her ways b/c he cheated Damon wags his tongue b/c he a “yes man”,let me knw wen thy grow up!!!!!!

• Brooke

November 25, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Dr contessa was boring last season so now she creates drama for show.she is still boring and now she is annoying. Why cant they admit that it was wrong for jackie to say what she said about buffy. Heavenly should mind her business .

• Millie

December 1, 2019 at 2:00 am

And you home watching her buffy did the same thing with toya plus buffy talked about it and her husband don’t want kid’s buffy mad because that was going to be her story line for next season

• deb dyson

November 25, 2019 at 10:51 am

And the sad part is Jackie nor Heavenly saw that Jackie going off cause Buffie spoke about it at the table, I mean come on Jackie spoke about Buffie in a crowd of strangers & Heavenly thinks Buffie should have pulled Jackie to the side. I beg to differ. Just goes to prove nobody gets everything cause these chicks lack common sense. Jackie should have bought out her brand new self for
      when her husband cheated on her, she saved her till now for what?

• [email protected]

November 25, 2019 at 9:57 pm

You right, nothing Jackie could say, she wrong, Good for Buffie she spoke up,
        Heavenly stupid to say pull Jackie to side after Jackie said something in a room full of people. This have to be for show, Are Heavenly stupid than we know dentist are not.

• Jacqueline L Thomas

November 26, 2019 at 9:30 am

I totally agree with you. Remember back in the summer they said we were going to see the Real Dr. Jackie with out all the editing.I think Dr. Jackie is jealous of Dr. Simone’s friendship with Buffy. That’s why she is redoing her HOUSE. Because Toya’s HOME and Buffy’s knicked hers out of the park.

• Cril38128

November 28, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Well said. The new Jackie playing herself

• Michele

November 25, 2019 at 11:43 am

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Jackie and heavenly do anything and everything for camera time. I can tell when Jackie said the sh-t, it was for a reaction, she didn’t even look comfortable saying it. It’s really sad that they all do things just to stick with the people they deem more popular. Jackie and heavenly are wrong as hell, all the time and no one ever points that sh-t out. And heavenly talking about people doing sh-t for screentime? Really? That woman buts in everyone’s conversation for just that. I’m disappointed and annoyed by the whole thing. And why did she need to throw Mariah in there? She had nothing to do with it.

• Camden

November 25, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Wrong is wrong! Shut up Contessa! Worry about your own troubled marriage!

• Debra

November 25, 2019 at 6:27 pm

แ–‡IGแ•ผT
        Contessa thinks her sh-t don’t stink and she think she could get up in people face. Like she could whoop they ass and she’s always right.
        Get your sh-t together first then maybe you could say something.

• Lacey

November 25, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I agree. What’s scary is that they are doctors and to not understand the importance of HIPAA and privacy laws is astounding. In California Jackie would be guilty of defamation by the mere mention of another’s medical condition.

• Beverly

November 25, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Not only Hippa law but she got it wrong. Buffie is not fertile. She just can’t hold the baby for long.

• Cathy Shorts

November 25, 2019 at 6:26 pm

WELL SAID ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

• KC

November 25, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Agreed

• E

November 26, 2019 at 8:06 am

I couldn’t not understand how Jackie and others thought that was ok. It was her business not to be broadcast to strangers. Jackie the Saint was defensive cause someone checked her. As the self proclaimed peacemaker she actually thought thst was ok. That scene infuriated me. Heavenly needs to shut her shady a-s up.

2. Girl Bye

November 25, 2019 at 10:21 am

Be quiet Contessa. You got too many problems in your marriage to be worried about someone rightfully calling out Jackie’s bullsh-t. Just because you think Jackie is perfect doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

3. Deja

November 25, 2019 at 10:23 am

This rule that they have that no one can come for Jackie or criticize her in any way is frustrating as hell.

• Fanny

November 25, 2019 at 10:31 am

I agree. Sometimes it makes me want to stop watching the show.

4. Nessa

November 25, 2019 at 11:17 am

Contessa and Heavenly are going hard to defend someone who won’t do the same for them. It’s insane to witness human beings worship another human being.

5. Yeah I Said It!

November 25, 2019 at 11:20 am

I think Contessa is doing a lot of projecting here. She’s honestly one of the most inauthentic people on the show. She has just as many fake storylines as Kenya does. LOL.

• Michele

November 25, 2019 at 11:45 am

Definitely. If she thinks we think that anything her and her husband are doing is authentic… Think again.

• Cril38128

November 28, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Kenya is an actress not a doctor. Actors act which is pretend. So no comparison here. Regroup dear, its call tv reality scripted show. Contessa is a doctor trying to act, it’s not a good look for her. Kenya is doing an excellent job if she is on your mind.

• Whatever

November 28, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Correction, Kenya is a failed actress. Reality television was her last chance at any type of career. And Kenya and Contessa are clearly both fine with lying to secure reality television checks. So yeah, the comparisons Yeah I Said It! made are justified. And if weโ€™re being real, Kenya looks much worse with her on screen antics than Contessa does. Contessa hasnโ€™t threatened to assault a pregnant woman and bullied multiple women in desperation to be โ€œgood TV.โ€

November 25, 2019 at 11:32 am

People need to do their research on Buffie and David. They were getting TV time before most of these people, including Contessa. And it wasn’t reality TV either. They’ve been on CNN, CNBC, etc. because they are well respected in their professions. So Contessa needs to have a stadium of seats. Jackie was wrong period. This ain’t about TV time and it ain’t about Mariah either. No woman has a right to do what Jackie did to Buffie and then get nasty when confronted about it.

• Shade Reader

November 25, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Lawdy ANDY COHEN JACKIE IS SOOOOO FAKE!!!!! And A Blind Person Can See Through HER PHONY SINCERE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!! Heavenly YOU LOOK SOOOOO STUPID TRYING TO DEFEND JACKIE, Lawdy THEN CONTASSA HAD THE NERVE TO TRY AND DEFEND JACKIE AS WELL!!!!! Whereas, Simone Saw straight THROUGH JACKIES BULL…. . Iโ€™m sooooo Glad My girl Mariah SAT THAT ONE Out ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸฝJACKIE IS SOOOO JEALOUS OF SIMONE AND BUFFIE relationship, I truly believe she was being a MEAN GIRL when she SAID OVER A MICROPHONE ๐ŸŽค THAT BUFFIE WAS INFERTILE … JACKIE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ BYE

• SayWhat

November 25, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Shade Reader,I thought the same thing. Buffie did not do anything to Jackie directly. My impression of the situatio, is that, Jackie is Jealous of Buffie & Simone’s friendship. I believe that Buffie came on the show as Simone’s friend. Jackie beavior at the table was an half ass apology at best. Then she tried to flip the script and turn things on Buffie. Jackie, needs to shut up. Infertile is a different condition from someone who is able to get pregnant but cannot carry the baby to term. Infertility means you are not fertlizing any eggs. Buffie is ferlilizing eggs & I read that they are going to use a surrogate. That means, it’s Buffie’s egg & her husband sperm. Therefore, the baby would be 100% theirs.
        Jackie cannot fertilize any eggs. Buffie should have clapped back with that.
        Mush mouth Heavenly, yapping about Buffie confronting Jackie at the table. Jackie spilled falsehood among a group of strangers & all the women at the table was at that event. Therefore, she gets blasted the same way.
        Jackie was lo key grinning when Heavenly jumped in the fray to defend her. I am glad Buffie checked her & put her in her place.

• Yadi

November 25, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Totally agree…Buffie had every right to confront Jackie aka Shadow Man! The reactions from Jackie and the others sickened my soul.

7. Sonya

November 25, 2019 at 12:40 pm

All these Comments are so on point. These woman are pathetic. And Mariah has been telling the truth the whole time about there character.

8. Mo

November 25, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Contessa is corny for defending Jackie. Contessa is a follower. NONE of these women defend Contessesa when HEAVENLY starts talking ish.

• Rease

November 25, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Absolutely!! I want to say Props to Toya , Although she normally gets on my nerves she wasnโ€™t scared to speak up

9. Anony

November 25, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Heavenly Cone-tessa and Jackie are pathetic. The way Jackie talked to Buffie was totally unnecessary and would have gotten her cussed ou, also Heavenly is Jackie’s lapdog. If Damon didn’t have kids with heavenly he would have left her a long time ago. Heavenly shades the absolute hell out of Simone on a constant basis and jackie has never once confronted her about it. I see why Curtis cheated on jackie and also why he didn’t want a child with her.

10. Veronica

November 25, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Jackie supposed to be a professional. She doesn’t like when she’s called out in front of all the ladies. But,it’s ok for Jackie to call Buffie out in front of a room full strangers. Get off your high horse. Let’s be professional,I even know right from wrong. You don’t have to have a degree to know that.

• Tracy

November 28, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Does anyone else think heavenly voice is so annoying! She be switchboard her voice like it’s cute instead she comes across like an immature, insecure little kid for someone at her age. Yo mama this you mama that! Who even talks like that. Buffy needs to sue Jackie. HIPPA violation at its best. I would not want to be jackies patient. Let’s not forget that at the end of last season contessa said she wanted to leave her job so she could stay home more with kids, then she ups and wants to leave for school which is now taking away her time with the kids. Scott has every right to be upset. Contessa is so confused she don’t know what she want to do.

11. Michelle Turner

November 25, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Jackie’s upset because Curtis cheated on her and wouldn’t even adopt a kid with her.so she tried to come for Buffy. Buffy can get pregnant, where as Jackie can’t. So sad Jackie, I thought you were better than that.

12. Tuesdae

November 25, 2019 at 5:54 pm

When I watch this show with my daughter I always say t her โ€œand these are peopleโ€™s doctors…โ€

13. Marilyn G Kleckley

November 25, 2019 at 8:10 pm

I feel like Jackie was wrong for discussing Buffy personal business without asking for premission to tell the whole world about her infertility and I’m so glad Buffy shot Heavenly mouth up if that was Mariah she would have been ready fight she thinks she got the perfect marriage but her daughter tell off

14. Brenda

November 25, 2019 at 9:05 pm

Jackie was100% wrong telling Buffie’s business without asking permission. Just like on her podcast, when she told anyone listening that Mariah was doing cocaine without talking to Mariah. I feel the reason she got so angry with Buffie is because she knew she was wrong.

15. Trinatay

November 25, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Jackie thinks she’s mother Teresa and every body not too have their own opinion that was bull crap when she replied that noise about mariah based on the predator quad and buffy stand your ground cause when toadfrog heavey spoke I was so happy you put her in her place just concentrate on daddy regardless of how good a man is he still has faults and contessa you wanna be mad at your husband but you know what it takes to be a good doctor and a family man yes women do it all the time but maybe you and him should weighed down the facts and seen how that would work and you have girls some things men can’t do no offense to the men that do

16. Diva

November 25, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Dr. Contessa needs to shut up, because her marriage is hanging on to dear life. Dr. Jackie violated HIPPA laws by announcing Buffieโ€™s personal business without her consent. Dr. Jackie needs to stop playing God, and think she is a Saint, which she is far from it. Dr. Jackie and Dr. Contessa need to worry about their own marriages. Dr. Heavenly should be sued for being a bully and coaching Quad about Mariahโ€™s alleged drug use.

• Viviene Daley

November 26, 2019 at 9:46 am

Dr.Contessa is ok and I sympathize with her when her husband did not embrace her going back to study.. That’s awful..If he were going back to school that wouldn’t be a problem for her and she would have embraced his wishes…Why is it that women should always be the sacrificial lamb?? That’s not fair!! Common man leave the lady to fulfil her dreams..This is not slavery..Dr. Contessa don’t give up on your dreams!!! Go back and finish… Maybe he is jealous of your ambition…You go for it girl..Two years of study won’t destroy your kids..They will get more out of you as you will be a role model for them..Your actions are purely intended to benefit ur family..You are thinking family but your husband is thinking self!!! Shame!!

17. Grace

November 26, 2019 at 5:28 am

I used to highly regard Jackie. I do n’t blame myself though, at first sight one can be fooled into thinking she is a noble person. She is trying to hard to be righteous and holy. She is an opportunist who is ready to advocate and be activist of everything. If Buffie want to educate people with her “infertility” serial miscarriage experience let it be on her honours. Again she has a problem of misrepresenting things. From Mariah now Buffie.

18. Viviene Daley

November 26, 2019 at 9:24 am

It’s a shame for Dr.Jackie to ignore Mariah’s drug test results..Quad is a hypocrite and her place on the program has long been expired..We need Dr.G back .I think he took care of Quad but she is selfish and egotistic..She should have allowed the man to start a family..After all what’s marriage all about?? Get rid of those animals and start investing in real human…Look at the other women how they are juggling married life and kids…I love Toya and her husband.heavenly husband is adorable and Dr.Simone doing a fabulous job.Quad ,u need to take a pic from those ladies..Good job to you Maria..Love u girl…We don’t do drugs!!!

19. Viviene Daley

November 26, 2019 at 9:28 am

I love the show..It’s the best on Bravo..I watched it because my daughter is in medical school studying to be a brain surgeon..

20. Peggy Mitchell

November 26, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Personally I donโ€™t think Buffie is a good FIT with the other ladies.

• Leslie

November 26, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I actually think Buffie is a great fit. She’s actually not afraid of Heavenly or Jackie. And that’s honestly what this show needed. For too long, Jackie has been untouchable. Heavenly has been her attack dog. And the show has been the same for multiple seasons because of that. But Buffie arrives and shook everything up. It’s also great that Buffie is married to a very successful doctor but she has a great career of her own. I love Buffie and what she brings to the show. I hope she gets another season and becomes a main cast member.

21. Grace

November 27, 2019 at 1:15 am

OMG, I like your review with husbands. I totally so love those two husbands and I am really taking my hat off with Toya and Heavenly husbands they are so amazing as persons, husbands, doctors, fathers. At first I also admired Scott but now time will tell. The husband that I totally do not get is Jackies one his affection to his wife is shaddy. Simon and Mariah just ok nothing is extreme.