'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star Eva Marcille Drags Porsha Williams & Kenya Moore + Porsha Responds

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Eva Marcille Drags Porsha Williams & Kenya Moore + Porsha Responds

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams may have ended her feud with Kenya Moore. However, both may have a budding feud with Eva Marcille. Apparently, Eva isn’t happy with some things that went down on the season premiere.

On the premiere, Kenya threw a bash in honor of Baby Brooklyn. The party had a Barbie theme and everyone who attended was supposed to come dressed like a Barbie. Guests were also asked to bring their kids.

Eva came to the party dressed appropriately but she didn’t bring any of her kids. When Porsha asked Eva why she didn’t bring the kids, Eva said that she doesn’t really know Kenya like that. And she’s not sure about Kenya’s energy just yet.

Well, Porsha relayed this information back to Kenya. She also told Kenya that Cynthia said she understood where Eva was coming from. It’s safe to say Kenya was not happy to hear this and she said she doesn’t have to invite Eva to any other events. After Eva found out Porsha told Kenya about their conversation, she went in on Kenya and Porsha. And Porsha responded on social media.

1. Oprah's Wig

November 8, 2019 at 9:12 am

I knew this was going to turn into some mess.

• GWEN Willis

November 8, 2019 at 9:10 pm

YOU LOOK GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• Yeah I Said It!

November 8, 2019 at 9:25 pm

LOL. Me too.

• Sharon

November 11, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Eva doing and saying to much!
      Really it wasn’t or not that serious! You going in on Porcha over some Bull! Also,I think that you should have Declined the invitation if you didn’t want to bring your kids or explain to Kenya about that they had a Pryor engagement. Instead of what you said! Maybe it’s not Soo much of what you said it’s how you said it! But,you got to be Rachet to get a story line!

2. Mary Rule

November 8, 2019 at 9:15 am

IEva was nasty when she was on amt. Nothing’s changed. Her comments regatdi g both Kenya and porsha were unnecessary.. She’s had a rocky enough road herself. Has she learned nothing ?

• Mache

November 9, 2019 at 8:22 am

I totally agree. Eva just a lil boosta…trying to make it in a rich person’s world. She still brings the ghetto with her where ever she goes. Do you ever see her with those kids? She’s unbothered, do you ever hear her talk about those kids? And Kenya is just zero to one hundred on everything so her react is typical.

3. Mo

November 8, 2019 at 9:20 am

Both Eva and Kenya’s responses to each other are appropriate. I agree with Eva on not choosing to bring her kids around strangers. I agree with Kenya who chose not to invite Eva to baby Brooklyn’s future events because of Eva’s mistrust.

• Linda Young

November 8, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Then if Eva felt that strongly about bringing her kids around Kenya then why did she even bother to come, remember she said she don’t know her, so why would you accept an invite from someone you don’t know girrrrrl bye

• LiteBrite

November 9, 2019 at 11:57 am

Because it’s in her contract to attend those events. This is tv not real life friendships or relationships

• Lushana sanders

November 9, 2019 at 3:44 pm

FACTS….you was there…what was going to happen…it wasn’t like you was dropping your kids off to a sleep over party..

• Taylor Catrice Downing

November 10, 2019 at 1:45 am

I totally agree, why even come if you don’t know Kenya.

• Harriett Rogers

November 9, 2019 at 10:38 am

First of all Eva or anyone else for this matter should check their heart condition.. be careful of who you mistreat maliciously.. c’mon sister’s this is all about a baby’s birthday party, it’s so sad to create such negative thoughts, feelings and memories around this innocent Angel’s 1st birthday..
      Finally Y’all keep on allowing the Media and money to pimp you into attacking your sisters.. trust that Karma will bring you something that the Mighty Dollar can’t pay for.. just live long enough.. In the meantime I send Vibrations of protection, Love and Light to Kenya & her Beautiful God Sent Baby Brooklyn, Ase’O

4. Mary

November 8, 2019 at 9:24 am

Shes sounding more like messy Nene every day , and as anyone can see Nene is going for anyone she thinks might help give her a story line. Nene is just a dirty , nasty lady. Dont go down that road. Bravo does itself a huge misservice keeping Nene aboard. Whatever happened to lifting a sister up, and having pride in your integrity ? Nope, Nene just ugly inside. New tagline should say no spirituality, going coach

• Idele Dawson

November 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm

What does Nene have to do with it🤔🤔🤔

• Jasmine

November 9, 2019 at 6:52 am

Nene wasn’t even there how did she get dragged into it. That’s BEEN Eva’s personality. You really tried it.

• Beca

November 10, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Eva has had that personality before the real housewives existed

5. Gretta

November 8, 2019 at 9:31 am

It was messy for Porsha to go back to Kenya and tell her that because Eva and Kenya were getting along and at least being cordial. I like Porsha but she’s messy then she plays victim after someone claps back at her. She gets away with this time after time because she’s the most liked housewife.

• Carolyn Harvey

November 8, 2019 at 2:00 pm

I agree. Porsha does play “victim” when clapped back at. 1)Porsha did not have to go back/repeat what was said, childish to the core! 2)Eva, why SHOW UP!PERIOD! If I wouldn’t let my children attend, I wouldn’t be there either! Eva is the new nasty attitude sneaky TROUBLE MAKER of this franchise. A show made up of well OVER AGED,slimey under handed,conniving,backstabbing “BLACK” women who gets paid well to make “black” women look BAD!Real BAD! Adding to the Ugly,given
      STEREOTYPE of us that has long been an label we sisters who do not act in such away,let alone on a very PUBLIC platform has been trying to ERASE!What unfortunate ROLE MODELS for their children, whom most of them do have DAUGHTERS!! What UGLY! SAD!(smh)role model of mothers for their daughters (children PERIOD!) to look up to…And so the Ugly Stereotyping of Black WOMEN CONTINUES with this next GENERATION of RHOA!!!!

• Sharon

November 11, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Carolyn Harvey I think you are right to a certain degree. I agree Porcha shouldn’t have carried the bone. But, think about it THEY ALL ARE DOG CARRIERS! PORCHA IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. I know one thing, Kandi is enjoying this! Anything about Porcha that are negative she’s eating it up! And poor Cynthia swings to anyones side that has some kind of story line. She needs that Monay! Instead of TRYING to be a desperate housewife, a daughter that’s staying with her fiance…And a daughter that DNT know which way she wants to Swing or trying to find HERSELF! THAT’S WHAT SHE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT!

• Carolyn Harvey

November 11, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Hi Sharon,

You make some good points here, your term “DOG CARRIERS” is a good way to describe all of them. That’s what they do e/week,one out of the group is carrying negative/nonscence BULL to whomever they have a bone with, they’re all “two/three faced!! I long ago stopped watching this show. You’er right about that Khandi person,and I’ll add, she is as SNEAKY/UNDERHANDED as they come, Sneaky as H..L! W/a look to match. When she’s called on it, here come those phoney TEARS w/the BULL “I GOT kids” That Eva is really NASTY in my opinion, and a CONTRADICTION!! I didn’t want to think that of her, but her actions are LOUD!! If my kids were not going to be there, I wouldn’t be there. This show is getting WORSER/WORSER, SADDER/SADDER, MORE EMBARRASSING e/week. But..what people will/will not do for that $$$$! INTEGRITY!! HUMPH!! NOT A ONE OF These RHOA HAS ANY AT ALL!! But, they’re RICH.

November 8, 2019 at 9:33 am

If NeNe did what Porsha did people would be dragging her for filth. Porsha was wrong period. There was no need to tell Kenya that because she would have just watched the show like the rest of us and seen it anyway so just stay out of it. Porsha stay telling Kandi to stay out of her business but she is all up in everyone else’s business every season.

• Wilma Clayton

November 8, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Personally I wouldn’t bring my kids around Kenya either she just has way too much drama about her and Porsha as well, they both have started off the new season with going back and repeating stuff, Kenya Went Back and told Porsha about the girl that suppose to be Dennis mistress and it wasn’t even the right girl, then Porsha goes and tell Kenya about what Eva said, two two drama queens, I’m team Eva any day, those two b-tches are worthless as friends and anything else

November 8, 2019 at 9:39 am

I thought it was in poor taste for Porsha to tell Kenya what Eva said. She may be cool with Kenya now but Kenya is still the same person she has always been and she’s going to take what Eva said and create an issue where there isn’t one. So why tell Kenya? Anyway, Eva is wrong to turn around and say all these mean things about Porsha. It would have been best for Eva to just tell Porsha she didn’t like what she did. This is an issue that didn’t need to become a beef.

8. Morgan

November 8, 2019 at 11:39 am

My thing is Eva even said she wasn’t going to bring her kids to the party cause one was in school she pay for. When she was on The Real talk show yesterday. So if that’s the case why lie about the reason

November 8, 2019 at 11:49 am

Everybody in this situation is doing way too much.

10. Tealler Davis

November 8, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I think that there making messy a-s money and living there mess life..

• Mache

November 9, 2019 at 8:25 am

I agree. Some people will do anything for a dollar.

11. Carolyn Harvey

November 8, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Isn’t Porsha the reason Eva has a second job by way of her now working on the “RICKY SMILEY MORNING SHOW”? The “RHOA” should have been cancelled FOREVER!! Way back sometime ago…An EMBARRASSING! DISGRACEFUL! PORTRAYING of BLACK WOMEN!!! on NATIONAL T.V./ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS!!

• ANN Jackson

November 8, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Why is that Kenya”loud mouth Moore BACK on THAT show?u brought that back,bring back s

12. iWatch

November 8, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Has there ever been an event where the ladies doesnt start drama? I think thats what eva is referring to. You dont wanna bring your kids around and then yelling and shouting along with name calling happens around the babies. I.e: look at how kenya and porsha were using profanity around their babies… Won’t be mine

• MagnoliaLady

November 9, 2019 at 8:14 am

Simple solution,YOU and your children stay home. Kenya don’t know your either, but invited your children so they could get acquainted.

13. ShirW

November 8, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Everyone will learn that Kenya is strategic in how she planned her return. Cynthia will learn that Kenya is not the friend she has all believing…this include her “fan”. Pay close attention or read again some if Kenya’s conversation regarding her marriage/ husband??? You may call Nene names, but I believe in the end a lot if what she has said will be revealed as truth. Kenya is playing fans/keeping herself in print while making it seems jealousy is Nene’s downfall. It won’t be long before there will be tension as to has the prettiest baby. Cynthia keeps “wedding” for her relevancy.

• Idele Dawson

November 8, 2019 at 6:10 pm

I totally agree Shir W🙌 Kenya plays both ends n very dirty.🤡 Cynthia dumb ass will find out the hard way.In fact Cynthia is desperate for a storyline, so if Kenya doesn’t make it, she will jump on her wedding bandwagon🙌😉

14. Kenya T Gamble

November 8, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Girl u doing to much b-tch u dnt kno her but yet u came to the party y the f-ck u come its a kids party

November 8, 2019 at 8:04 pm

I think Eva clearly looks at all these women as just her coworkers right now besides Cynthia. This isn’t the first time Porsha has ran back to someone and told them what Eva said. She ran back to Cynthia and told Cynthia Eva was shading her age. Just maybe Eva is tired of Porsha smiling in her face and then running back to people to repeat what she said and start sh-t. I mean that’s not how a friend behaves so Porsha needs to chill out talking but she thought Eva was a real. She’s not a real friend either. I know most RHOA fans feel like Porsha and to a lesser extent Kenya can do no wrong, but umm they aren’t perfect.

• Mache

November 9, 2019 at 8:28 am

Dont forget Tyra molded Eva, she just a snake, just watch she’ll continue to shed that skin to grow into a much larger snake.

16. Doris

November 9, 2019 at 1:53 am

I hope everyone knows that production sets these conversations in motion to bring tension and discord between the ladies. Sincerely did not just show up at OLG, she was contacted by Bravo as well as Tarsha K. They both signed paperwork to make an appearance and both were paid.

17. Tiffani Young

November 9, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Eva what you thought that Kenya is evil and will harm you kids? You are there and so is everyone else. Everyone will NOT tell the same lie if something were to happen believe that.

18. Katy Louu

November 10, 2019 at 9:23 am

I wouldn’t take my kids to Maleficent’s event either. Damn how trifling Eva may be, Kenya is just evil. Now we have to listen to no end to her new found insight with regards to motherhood as if she is the only person doing it right..bish, down!

And Porsha should take a long look at how her situation is playing out…

19. Anom

November 11, 2019 at 3:36 pm

I agree with the posts that said Kenya is messy and will do anything to get a storyline and keep her name out there. Cynthia will find out that the friend she sneak around and let down for Kenya isn’t what she thinks she is Bravo had let get away with so much. She lied from day one on the show with her so call rental boyfriend and then when it came out slandered his name. Then slandered Kim F.husband name. Yes Bravo slide over it. No marriage license and proof of marriage and all of a sudden they are getting a divorce, you have to be married to get a divorce. She keeps talking about she been in the business, I guess she talking about those quick walk ons I never heard of her before the show. She talks a good game, she feels if she keeps repeating she is fabulous everyone will believe it, NOT. She doesn’t look better than any of the other women on the show and probably makes less money than all of them, if Kandi is first in salary as she stated shes not second or even third. She thinks she is good at fooling people. But won’t alot of people be surprised will they find out the big one, she has a Bradie marriage. Lol

20. Selena Gordon

November 11, 2019 at 5:20 pm

I dont blame Eva. Every time the womans get together it is always a fight or a disagreement. I wouldn’t want my children around messy grown women.

• Carolyn Harvey

November 11, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Hi Selena,

What I’m wondering when it comes to Eva not wanting her children in this Kenya person company?? WHY!! Would You yourself show up?! First of all it was all about the innocent children, they are universal,they are far from getting caught up in childish/ADULT BULL! That is not their range of thinking or acting, FAR FROM IT!! At their age. If my children are not going to be there, I’m not as well. Out of SIGHT/Out of MIND!! Eva has her reasons why, but I can only think she showed up for the purpose of starting or getting involved with unnecessary BULL in Kenya’s house! Around children.