RHOA Season 12 Episode 2 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Dennis Cheated on Porsha While She Was Pregnant

RHOA Season 12 Episode 2

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” more details about Porsha and Dennis’ rough patch are revealed. After Porsha agrees to go to a counseling session with Dennis, she tells Lauren that Dennis cheated. And it turns out he slept with another woman while she was pregnant.

This news is a lot for Porsha to process. And she’s not sure she can move forward with Dennis.

Cynthia is getting closer to Eva. But Kandi doesn’t understand why and begins to wonder is Cynthia is getting cold on her friendship with Kenya.

Here’s a recap for “Cheatin’ Heart.”

November 11, 2019 at 7:47 am

So she took him back after he slept with someone else while she was pregnant? Um wow.

2. Tiffani Young

November 11, 2019 at 8:04 am

If you know you are not cheating and your mate is why bother to take hi/her back. Rules need to be put in place. All that back and forth will not get it.

3. Lala

November 11, 2019 at 8:10 am

One of the most disrespectful things a man could do is to cheat on a woman while she’s pregnant with his child. I just don’t understand why Porsha would even take him back after that. However, most women have been programmed to accept awful mistreatment from men so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that they are back together.

• Mo

November 11, 2019 at 11:37 am

Facts! Women are programmed to accept anything a man gives them. That’s why you see many women comfortable with title “main chick”its pathetic and sad but im not surprised

4. Yeah I Said It!

November 11, 2019 at 8:17 am

Cynthia and Kenya’s fake friendship gets exposed every season. I had to giggle at Kenya shading Cynthia about her choices in men when every man she has brought on the show were essentially paid actors.

• Anonymous

November 11, 2019 at 9:30 am

I agree 💯💯 with u ” yeah I said it ” about Kenya.Why are u livid b/c the comments Eva said about ur energy being negative well is true. Porsha u need to the think with u head instead of ur heart. Dennis showed u who he was he doesn’t love u just remember the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree remember how his mother came @ u. Kandi isn’t none of yall friend.

November 11, 2019 at 8:22 am

I think it’s sad that Porsha is more concerned with her children having the same father than her own health and happiness. Women should not take cheating lightly. A man can cheat, not use protection and bring back a disease. I was rooting for Porsha and Dennis until she confirmed what he actually did.

6. Guest

November 11, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I feel bad for Porsha. She’s in love and I understand why she’s torn with deciding on whether to move on or forgive Dennis and take him back. People make mistakes and, you’d hope that someone would give you a second chance if you messed up. Now, if it happens again then I’d probably move on. I think it’s really up to the people involved bc they’re the only ones who truly know the dynamics of the relationship. Whatever her decision is, I hope that they’re able to do what’s best for PJ.

7. Old School

November 11, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I think what Dennis did was disgusting. Sadly, Porsha is being the typical woman and chose to get back together with him.