RHOA Season 12 Episode 3 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Kenya Feels Ignored by Marc + NeNe Returns

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya’s marriage to Marc continues to be stressful for her. She wants a stronger connection, but Marc is more focused on Brooklyn. She begins to feel like she just doesn’t matter that much to him.

NeNe returns. Gregg is officially cancer-free. And the couple has decided to work on their marriage. NeNe also comes face to face with Cynthia at a Pride event after both have been dragging each other in interviews.

Here’s a recap for “The Float Goes On.”

1. julyol1972

November 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Marc is Kenya’s karma for her disrespecting Phaedra’s marriage. Not one ounce of sympathy here!

• Tinky

November 18, 2019 at 1:55 am

With you on that. In addition she is crazy and a big fat liar!

• Yeah I Said It!

November 18, 2019 at 11:51 am

LOL. Exactly. But do you think Kenya and Marc are even married? I still don’t buy it.

• Anonymous

November 18, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I agree 💯 with u “yeah I said it “

2. Camryn

November 17, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Not sure why Kenya feels Mark ignores her because he absolutely does ignore her he is completely and on equivocally not interested in Kenya I don’t know what transpired between these two for them to become husband and wife but Kenya should be more careful with whom she negotiates love with. It’s absolutely sickening to watch. With the exception of her baby she needs a refund.

3. Mo

November 17, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Marc ignored her when Kenya suggested he open a restaurant in Atlanta. I can see why Kenya went straight for divorce. Good for her!

• Tinky

November 18, 2019 at 1:57 am

He announced the divorce first.

4. Tiffani Young

November 18, 2019 at 9:42 am

This Ne Ne and Cynthia situation is TIRED. One minute you are friends and the next you are not. Leave each other alone and be done with it for goodness sake.

5. Yeah I Said It!

November 18, 2019 at 11:53 am

Kenya has had so much to say about NeNe lately but she can’t bother to fix her lips to check Marc? Interesting.

6. Jordan's Memory

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 pm

I can’t understand how a woman can get on national TV and be disrespected over and over again by different men. I mean she paid Walter and even he couldn’t fake it for a check then it was the nutt job who bust her windows at her request depending on who you ask, now it’s this very bi looking at best man she has had a child with who is completely disgusting with the mere thought of her existence. I don’t know what Kenya’s angle is, is this all a set up to get sympathy? Or is she truly this pathetic for a man?

November 18, 2019 at 2:38 pm

I only way I find any kind of sympathy is between sh*t and syphilis in a dictionary. I definitely don’t have any for kenya…

• Kenya Moore Runnnnn and Don't Look Back!

November 20, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Kenya: GET OUT NOW! He’s going to turn your daughter against you! He’s going to use her to tag team against you! He’s already displaying negative ways in front of your daughter! Twirling his finger to say you are crazy to your daughter! Rolling his eyes to your daughter! You’ve showed nothing but love towards your daughter and this b-tch a-s! And he turns around and complains to you in front of your daughter about the eggs and pancakes rolling his eyes twirling his finger to your daughter that her mothers crazy! What type of abusive gas lighting sh-t is that! I know you’re a handful, but this sh-t isn’t right! It will get worse in time as your daughter grows up! He’s already training her to go against you! Why are New York men so masoginistic and b-tch made! Maybe being raised by a single mother who didn’t know how to choose a righteous man creates these b-tch a-ses is my assumption! You’re right about bonding and boundaries and he’s using your daughter to be the wedge in your relationship! He’s using your daughter not you Kenya! And he will use her later on as well against you! This guy is not right at all!!! That’s why he was afraid to go on TV because he knew his character would be exposed! Owning a business is only one ingredient but what about the rest of his ingredients? This b-tch a-s is another Peter! I see what he’s doing and know what he’s gradually doing to you! Breaking you down because he’s jealous of your success resilience and strength and then being a b-tch a-s because he lacks and will then use your daughter as your Achilles to use against you! The writing is on the wall Kenya! Save yourself and your precious daughter before more damage is done!!!! This guy is a screwball!

P.s. What’s up with Cuzzo smirking when you tell her something bad going on in your life! Covert Hater! Dam Kenya I really feel bad for you you’re surrounded by a lot of snakes!!!!! I can see why you’re abrasive as you are! I hope your love and bond with your daughter makes up for a lot of the bullsh-t you have been through! I pray she’s your light and youre hers that no one tries to divide! I know folks don’t have a lot of patience for you, but I get why you’re the way you are! It makes me sad for you because I think all you really want is to be loved and to love! You have a lot of jealous people surrounding you M and your cousin! Protect yourself and your daughter from non genuine people that aren’t truly in your corner!

• JennyC

November 23, 2019 at 9:11 am

This is truth!

• Deborah

November 23, 2019 at 7:37 pm

NeNe im happy for you and greg
      Porsha Dennis has A Track record of being with lots of women’s you should have took that in consideration before moving so fast
      With him, if you decided to get back with him
      Would you be able to trust him????

8. Min Patricia Cason

November 22, 2019 at 2:48 am

I truly understand how violated & betrayed Porsha feels. Now what does he does do when she has her menses and he like wants her? Does he respect that process either? Or will he go ougt & hump the next rump?Is he a S-X ADDICT¿?
    I still hv hope for them & I believe GOD IS IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. Remember David & Bathsheba, only you didn’t lose your first born because of his sl-ttiness. GOD blessed you💞👶🏽Porsha anyhow❣That doesn’t mean he 🤓 won’t suffer LOSS! I’VE said before, Dennis is shrewd & cunning. Porsha can’t give in too much more to soon. And if he wants things back on track he has to give her the ring back and a new one for breaking💔 her heart❣(KOBY BRYANT DID). SO DENNIS IS BALLING TELL HIM TO ROLL IT OUT & PORSHA GO GET THEM APPRAISED SO YOU KNOW YOUR DIAMOND IS REAL, & SAME CARATS IT WAS AT FIRST. HE MUST DO PENTENCE, MAKE HIM PROVE HIMSELF FOR REAL. GUEST HOUSE SO HE CAN STAY ON THE PREMISES WHEN HE’S IN THE DOG HOUSE❣NEW CAR, OR MONEY IN THE BANK, OR RESPITE ISLAND TRIP, SHOPPING SPREE BEFORE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS.
    Just keep your distance. Did he slip you a mickey to get you in bed? Since you don’t know how he woke up there¿?
    You’ve got to be PRAYERFUL & WATCHFUL. BLACK MEN WORK ROOTS IN YOUR LIFE TOO. DO YOU KNOW MR. MOORE, USED TO RUN THINGS IN ATL FROM STONE MT. MY MOTHER’S FRIEND TOLD HER ABOUT THIS MAN SHE GOT TO DO THINGS FOR HER. I TOLD MY MOTHER TO PRAY FOR HER & TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM OUR FAMILY.THAT IS NOT IF GOD. PORSHA SHOULD FAST & PRAY DAILY. SHE SHOULD ALSO REPENT & CALL ON THE LORD FOR SHE & PILAR. SHE RAN BEFORE GOD STUBBORNLY NOW SHE MUST SEEK THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS & PRAY DENNISE GET DELIVERED A D SAVED. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THIS SITUATION IN JESUS’S NAME.GOD LOVES YOU PORSHA. HE LOVES DENNIS & PILAR & ALL THE FAMILY, SO PORSHA, MOMMA, SISTER NEEDS TO GET TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR PEACE LOVE AND COMPLETION. NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, & EVERY TONGUE THAT RISE AGAINST YOU ALL IN JUDGEMENT GOD SHALL CONDEMN;…….ISAIAH 54:17.

• HE'S A LEMON KENYA!

November 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

1. Why would a so called man, leader, protector be so dismissive, disrespectful, to his so called wife and the mother to his child? Knowing Kenya’s background with her non existent relationship with her own mother? Is he taking jabs at Kenya implying she’s crazy like her mother? Is he jokingly but not jokingly saying she’s crazy, unstable, unhinged hmmm like her mother. Is he grooming his daughter to think her mother is crazy, and unstable? Here is the definition of the word CRAZY.

cra·zy
      /ˈkrāzē/
      INFORMAL
      adjective
      mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.
      “Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor”
      synonyms: mad, insane, out of one’s mind, deranged, demented, not in one’s right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare, stark mad; More
      extremely enthusiastic.
      “I’m crazy about Cindy”
      synonyms: very enthusiastic, passionate, fanatical, excited; More
      adverbNORTH AMERICAN
      extremely.
      “I’ve been crazy busy”
      nounNORTH AMERICAN
      a mentally deranged person.

This word might apply to Kenya’s mother, but not Kenya b-tcha-s! So if this chump implies that Kenya’s crazy or are you b-tcha-s financially unstable? Can you keep a job or employment without being fired?

I’m curious does this B.A. have any outstanding debt, tax liens etc. How much profit do waffles make after paying for wages, lease, water, gas, fumigation, supplies, child support?

Now making Kenya look crazy to the world by B.A’s account question is he devalueing, discrediting Kenya’s worth, and hardwork, grind, consistency, success by implying to the public that she’s crazy? Why is this man always twirling his finger around, expanding his eyeballs and implying to the world that the mother of your female daughter that her mother is crazy baffles me!

My spidey senses tell me he uses Kenya to deflect his negative feelings of not holding it down and takes it out on Kenya subtlety and obvious to the wise and using his unsuspecting infant daughter as a pawn! As if to teach the daughter your mothers crazy its her and not me! Is he gradually teaching his daughter brainwashing her that her mothers crazy and the father is not inadequate and doesn’t measure up! Kenya hasn’t displayed anything crazy regarding the baby. She’s only displayed happiness and joy and bragging rights to celebrate baby B’s arrival and life! This B.A. Always hissing and smacking his lips when Kenya wants to celebrate and rejoice!

Lets keep it real b-tch a-s Peter! You can’t afford the lifestyle Kenya is used to and has worked for! So instead of saying I’m a weak a-s who can’t measure up but pretends to you then take your anger, and frustration out on Kenya as if your incompetence is her responsibility! Are you going to slowly drain her savings account to finance your deadend dreams and business ventures? Are you going to so call borrow money from a female than when things fail or don’t work out are you going to verbally or mentally abuse Kenya? Aren’t these valid concerns from her fans that SHE established! Or are you going to piggy back on her shoulders till the money runs dry? How about you establish your own success without riding on Kenya’s shoulder blades! Dear Kenya there is such a man who can hold his own and hold your hand and let you live and be at your hearts desire! Whatta bout a WallStreet man who is employed on WallStreet consistently? What about Mayweathers advisor from Harvard lmao! I know you or ya people’s read this sh-t who and what lmao! Google b-tches… Lets all rally and help Kenya find the man of her dreams because she deserves that! Kenya’s a trophy wife and deserves a King not some dusty washed up earring in his nose wearing below her standards b-tch a-s Peter who’s using his own daughter in his twisted insecure games!

Welp Kenya fans will be tuning into more of your b-tcha-s behavior and how much do you want to bet that I’m on the money when it comes to this Peter impersonator!