'Growing Up Hip Hop' Star Briana Latrise Gives Egypt Criss a Warning

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Briana Latrise Gives Egypt Criss a Warning

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Growing Up Hip Hop” is back. And there has already been a lot of drama just a couple of episodes into the new season. Fans of the show have a lot to say about Romeo and Angela’s fallout. But the drama between the former friends won’t be the only hot topic.

In fact, another source of a lot of drama will be Sam and Egypt’s relationship. Sam decided to ask Egypt to marry him. She said yes and the couple is preparing to make it official. However, not everyone is in support of this.

Briana Latrise is not here for it. While she’s not a fan of Sam, she’s still tried to maintain a friendship with Egypt. However, Briana issued a warning to Egypt recently.

1. Ms. Jackson

December 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Lmao!

2. Peachy

December 15, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Eventually, Egypt and Briana will have some words. Egypt doesn’t like the way Briana drags Sam.

• Nikki

December 16, 2019 at 4:02 pm

I’m slow. Would someone please explain what Egypt comment means and how it involves Brianna. I’m so lost

• Ryan

December 16, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Your not slow my dear because I was wondering the same exact thing! Someone please shed light

December 15, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Why does Briana think everyone is afraid of her?

4. Cora D Clay

December 15, 2019 at 1:52 pm

I hope Egypt realize that Briana is looking out for her. For some reason I think Sam is using Egypt but I might be wrong. If I am I’m sorry

• Susan

December 15, 2019 at 11:42 pm

In the earlier seasons she tells him she wants a singing career he said he’ll help her. Now he’s talking about touring & while he’s touring he expects her to be home. I also feel he’s using her

• Tara

December 16, 2019 at 9:30 am

Absolutely!!! It not hard to figure this sh-t out, with that young couple! Trust and believe the brother ain’t going to let it happen, that’s why he’s there!!😉

• His latina

December 16, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Absolutely!Egypt is young so her love for him is blinding her good sense..she won’t see it til later..Sam saw a gold mine he been using her and can’t afford to be on his on without GUHH period..her friends and family love her they are not wrong about him but when she see people not like him it’s pushes her closer to him that’s how it goes..the whole world see’s it!I have a friend like that I saw right through dude we all did but she was so in love because he gave her good head plus she was young..He dogged her the f#[email protected] out!19 years later she wishes she listened to us #RUN EGYPT ###GET EM TREACH!!

• Lili Rose

December 16, 2019 at 4:22 pm

He is using her…facts! She is not ready to be a stepmom to his 3 kids.

5. Tria

December 15, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Sam had nothing to offer BUT, a hand out.
    I’m honestly surprised Pep and Treach allow for it.
    Egypt is the proverbial ignorant until…She’s choosing to learn, the hard way.

• Rene

December 15, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Love Brianna, she’s the whole show!!!

• Julie

December 16, 2019 at 9:01 am

NOT

6. Andrea Turner

December 15, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Not a big fan of Briana but I think shes looking out for Eqypt but Sam is a scammer looking for fame period hes just too wild for Eqypt

7. Thizz

December 15, 2019 at 3:56 pm

E is blinded by love if they want her to leave him alone they gone have to have proof beyond proof she’s too far up his a-s and that’s what he wants …but that money they spending will stop once she says I Do

8. Del

December 15, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Brianna needs to worry about herself. She is a very, very troubled young lady, who lives to create havoc, which is a sign of misery.

9. Monique

December 15, 2019 at 10:11 pm

You can’t call yourself a friend and bash their man. It’s the wrong approach. Brianna is very troubled and needs to worry about her self. She needs to get herself together first then worry about your friends. Brianna is a trouble maker that’s why a lot of the cast don’t like her or film with her. Why is she even on the show. Who’s her hip hop parent? step doesn’t count and Mary J Blige said f-ck her ex husband and his family.. She needs to go !! I don’t like her why is she on the show??

10. Joy

December 16, 2019 at 2:46 am

I don’t care how the show paint’s Brianna to be. They need the ratings so they call B to ruffle a few feathers.
    Brianna can see beyond Egypt’s puppy love.And she’s just offering a word or two from the wise. But Egypt will probably still choose to learn the hard way like most young girls do.

11. Lili Rose

December 16, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Pepa is too busy being Egypt’s friend,instead of her mother. E is watching the way her mom acts (childish and on drugs) and trying to do the opposite. However, Sam will bring her down. Treach from NJ…he ain’t playing that!

12. Desigirl

December 18, 2019 at 2:05 pm

What in the Strawberry Shortcake wig is going on!