Quantcast
'Growing Up Hip Hop' Stars Pepa & Briana Engage in Twitter Beef

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Stars Pepa & Briana Engage in Twitter Beef

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Briana is not here for Egypt’s boo Sam. As far as Briana is convinced, Sam is just a user in search of a come up. So she’s teamed up with Tee Tee to stop Sam from proposing. They weren’t successful though, and Sam and Egypt are now officially engaged.

Pepa doesn’t like that Briana and Tee Tee have been two of Sam’s biggest critics. So she threw a jab at them recently on social media. Briana responded. And that has now led to more jabs being thrown.

1. Guest

January 22, 2020 at 10:51 am

Really? Idk why Brianna is so invested in Egypt’s life. If her parents are good and Egypt is good then she should fall back. She’s done her part by stating her concerns. Now imo, she’s overstepping her boundaries. I’m quite sure Egypt doesn’t appreciate the disrespect to her mom. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ Likewise, trust and believe Treach has already put Sam on notice. If he’s smart he won’t be messing up with Egypt and he’s going to handle his business.

• Robin Lewis

January 22, 2020 at 1:17 pm

I don’t think so she just been a friend telling the truth

• Ms B

January 22, 2020 at 5:16 pm

• Yupyup

January 23, 2020 at 10:23 am

Even if the boy is a scam its nobodies bussiness, the parents gave him the go ahead. Let them deal with whatever is to come of Sam and Egypt’s relationship. Brianna and Tee are a bunch of bored b-tches. Lol

• Peppa Fan

January 23, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Who knew the Briana chick before growing up hip hop? Why is her funny face going back and forth with a legend? She is supper messy and tacky. She has no respect for a woman much older than she is. But what do you expect, her father became known through Mary J. and he was under the false assumption that he should stay in the same lifestyle after divorce, I mean he even wanted his parents taken care off, so it appears she has the same slow gene pool of her daddy.

Peppa’s fans will take care of this lightweight who has nothing going on but an anger and drinking problem

• Tehuti Goddess

January 24, 2020 at 7:05 am

GUUURRRLLLL……Pepa ain’t got any respect for her d-mn Self either!!!! She’s THEE main one hanging around Children!!!!

• Linda Jones

January 23, 2020 at 11:46 am

YESSSSSSS Briana I’m here for it. Pepa seems slow or off. Not sure why. However I don’t like how she threw Treach under the bus for money and apologized behind closed doors. We all know sam is crazy but Egypt have to find out on her own. She is grown.

• Tehuti Goddess

January 24, 2020 at 7:07 am

Sam IS VERY VIOLENT TOO!!! Egypt’s slow AS is getting ready to find out….. WATCH!!!🤨

2. Blackrose

January 22, 2020 at 11:37 am

Briana out of order and if I was Egypt we would no longer be cool. If im ok with my bum and my mom is ok, mind your business. You cant think you defending me if you going against my man AND my mother. Right or wrong Im on my mom side

3. Minding my business

January 22, 2020 at 12:13 pm

People should mind the business that pays them get a man and life and they wont have time to worry about someone else life

January 22, 2020 at 1:18 pm

What career does Briana have?

• Fanchonharris west

January 22, 2020 at 1:50 pm

I will love too have you too get in contact with me about the situation about tee.tee and Brianna.telling pepper about Egypt and sam Egypt is too young to be trying to get in engagement keep me posted thank you..

• Nicole

January 22, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Briana don’t have a career

• GENEVA ALEXANDER

January 22, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Remember Briana thought Mary J should pay for her like her no good daddy. No life, no job, leach’s

• CBarrett

January 26, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Yup. Brianna is her father’s child. Except she loves being in the spotlight for being a dumb, disrespectful animal. She’s another one who, like Sky on Black Ink Crew does not belong in civilized society. In this case I agree with Brianna. Pep seems off. Is Pep funding Egypt and Sam? Who’s taking care of his child support?

5. Ms.Tish

January 22, 2020 at 2:23 pm

WHO THE F-CK ARE U BRIANA ! WHERE DID U COME FROM ! I NEVER SINCE U ON NOTHING BUT I GUESS U GOING TO RIDE ONE OF THE BADDEST B-TCH IN THE GAME COAT TELL!! MS. MARY J BLIGE ! U AND YOUR DADDY ARE HOPELESS ! B-TCH U ALWAYS LOOK A MESS! I GUESS U TRYING TO GET A CHECK DAM U SO DESPERATE ! B-TCH LIKE U I WANT TO SLAP! I AM SO GLAD MY CHILD IS A WINNER COLLEGE ..JOB ..SH-T SHE WORKING HARD FOR AND HAS A REAL JOB! U COME FOR PEPA FOR WHAT WHO WONT TAKE UP FOR THERE CHILD ! OH I FORGOT I SEE THAT YOUR FATHER DON’T GIVE A DAM !!! SO GLAD MARY DROP U OFF LIKE HER HELP DON’T PAY U ANY MINE ! SUCH A LOSER…AND I DON’T GIVE A F-CK WHO THINKS I AM WRONG U COULD SAVE THAT BULLSIT! BRiana what your name is GO GET A F-CKING JOB! OR GO ASK MARY CAN U CARRY HER BAGS!

• Suga

January 22, 2020 at 3:50 pm

U did all that for what u seem to invested as well, in they b.s and u know u ain’t bout to touch or say anything to Briana if u were to ever see her. So boo bye, now I agree she wrong but u way to bothered. And I’m glad ur daughter in college maybe she can teach u grammar cause d-mn, u can’t spell or complete a sentence.

6. Josie Benton

January 22, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Let Egypt live stay out her affairs

7. April J Watson

January 22, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Pep is a child..you don’t see salt going tot-4-tat with her kids friends.

• Laura Mitchell

January 22, 2020 at 5:41 pm

I LOVE IT&SHE CAN’T F-CK WITH PEP-SHE IS SO F-CKING EVIL-BOTH IF THEM-AND SO WHAT HE GOT HER RING FROM PAWN SHOP-THEY HAVE REAL SH-T THOUGH DUMMY BRIANNA-YOU STAY WITH A LIL BOY THAT WAS BEATING HER A-S-SO HOW CAN SHE TALK&TEE TEE JUST RIDING HER CUZ&AUNT COAT TELL-SHE NEEDS TO SIT HER MISERABLE A-S DOWN SOMEWHERE-CONGRATS YOUNG QUEEN ON YOUR BLESSING-I’M GLAD MARY WALK AWAY FROM THAT F-CK UP FAMILY.

8. Nikita Jacksob

January 22, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Brianna need a life. If they want to get married so what, you aint coming out your pockets with nun. If it wasnt for Mary J. She wouldn’t have shit. Brianna have several of sits

9. Loonchiesmom

January 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm

This boy is an embarrassment. His own father said he wouldn’t approve of Sam if he wasn’t his son. He has 2kids w/ 2 differ women. He has no job, no income & lets his girl’s mother foot his bills. Like….WHAT!! He’s accused Egypt’s & Leo’s closet fam member of wanting him. He knows it ain’t true he wants to get TeeTee outta Egypt’s ear. Next it’s gonna be Tyran, then her parents. This is what leeches do. His is Pep NOT seeing this? This is the type of man your daughter picked. Seeing the kind of men you’ve picked, I get why she fell in love w/ a man like Sam. He wants to be the star. He wants Egypt at home having babies. He said this on camera already. After marriage, you no longer have a say in what he decides for he & Egypt. This was his goal from jump. What he said about TeeTee, some1 you raised like ur daughter & sibling to your kids, should’ve been a red flag to you. Think about it, DUH! TeeTee is his biggest foe & is the closest to his girl. She’s some1 who can open Egypt’s eyes to his BULLSHIZ. So he needs to make her a danger in y’all eyes, ESPECIALLY EGYPT’s! I really hope you guys figure him out before it’s too late. After them saying “I Do”, is too late.

• CBARRETT

January 26, 2020 at 7:27 pm

✔✔✔ 1000% on point

10. Loonchiesmom

January 26, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Listen, I am no Briana fan, have never been & will never be, but she makes sense when it comes to Sam. First it was her who wanted him, by his own admittance. Now it’s TeeTee? Any1 who has his # & could possibly open Egypt’s eyes to his bullshiz, he tries to tarnish their name & make them out to be backstabbing friends to Egypt. When he did that 2seasons ago, I saw right thru him. Why isn’t he w/ any of his kid’s mothers? U can have babies w/ them but not make them your wife? I’m gonna our this question out & would live honest answers from you guys.
    IF EGYPT WASN’T ON TV & DIDN’T HAVE RAP LEGEND PARENTS, IN AN INDUSTRY HES DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET INTO& WAS JUST A REGULAR DEGULAR GIRL. WOULD SAM HAVE PUSHED UP ON HER?
    Pepa, this is the kind of man your child picked. When you found out he had 2 young children that wasn’t a red flag. I know she loves her daddy Treach. As a father he’s probably the best in the world to her, but as a husband to you, he was the worst in the world.
    A girl’s Daddy is her 1st love. She’s gonna compare every man she’s ever with to him. She’s gonna look for those characteristics of her father’s in the man she loves. Even if she has never been around her father growing up it still happens, it’s inevitable.
    As her mother it’s your job to pay attention & make a mental note when they softly & slowly show up. Oh & they will show up. In small minute ways at 1st, but bcuz love is blinding her from seeing these red flags, you have to be her eyes. U need to convince her that just bcuz her daddy is the best daddy doesn’t mean he was the best husband. Or maybe some1 needs to use their eyes for you as well? That’s what TeeTee & Tyran are trying to do.

• CBARRETT