Entertainment

GUHH Recap: Sam Reveals His Secret + Treach is Furious

GUHH Season 5 Episode 13 Recap

Photo Credit: We TV

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s “Growing Up Hip Hop,” Egypt and Sam’s Engagement Party was the perfect place for Sam to reveal his secret. But unfortunately for Sam, Treach is furious when he drops his big secret on everyone. But first, he tells Pepa who is honored and accepts Sam’s secret.

Meanwhile, Romeo returns and is unbothered about Angela. In fact, he avoids Angela at the engagement party. Vanessa doesn’t ignore him but he seems above it all when she brings up Angela.

Lastly, Briana dishes about what she learned from Chanel to Lil Twist and she’s ready to spill the tea to Egypt.

Here’s the recap for, “New Beginnings.”

1. Deyanira

February 28, 2020 at 12:54 am

I am proud of Sam for open up and to have the courage to tell everybody in the engagement party his secret. I am also proud of him for telling Egypt when they dated. Things might get crazy and Treach Egypt father might not be happy or okay with it but one thing that Treach should be clear of is that Sam makes Egypt happy and she loves him and he was open to her from day one and she accepted him the way he is and all the things he did in the past. So good luck Egypt and Sam congratulations and you know there are few people that might not be happy but you know what I am glad there’s some people like me that you know are happy that you open up I know how hard it is I have friends families that have the same problem. Besides we are 2020 it’s a new year and everybody is a human and everybody in this world are all the same doesn’t matter from where you come from I mean where you came from everybody is the same you’re human and you should treat everybody equally.

• See me

February 28, 2020 at 10:00 am

Pepa is the dumbest b-tch ever I’m so happy my fake baby daddy left her p***y licking a-s alone letting a booty boy live with her daughter taking care of him better than her own Son where they do that at!! Hanging with kids screwing on kids and her wondering why d Salt don’t hang with her or room with her when on the road b-tch you A CLOWN Tee Tee you the truth Love you!!Pepa 🖕

• Mark Johnson

March 5, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Pepa really … you sooo dump. Sam is a opportunist. You daughter is so beautiful she can someone with a career an no kids & etc., but being dump will cost you more then them law suits. Plus pep was with a married man & a lot of fail relationship sooo poor daughter didn’t have a good example she going be on drugs next with lot of babies paying Sam alimony 🤦🏽‍♀️…….Treach !!! I’m really surprised you still talking to this CLOWN!!! I’m pray for Egypt

2. T Jones

February 28, 2020 at 2:18 am

We still dont care about you or your music Sam!! You made this whole setup about you. Still a loser & user. I hope Egypt remains happy.

3. Alexica

February 28, 2020 at 2:31 am

I think it was dumb for sam to even want to say that in front of everyone . If it was me i would have kept it between egypt , her mom, maybe her dad because i feel he was doing this for the attention making the party about him. I dont blane Briana and tee tee for not liking him because it is obvious he is using egypt for fame just because she has 2 parents that are famous. I hope they do not get married and romeo wants Angela he is just mad because she picked bow wow over him. B-tch a-s n-gga

• Shaun

February 28, 2020 at 9:09 am

Wow is all I can say about ur comment smfh

• Toya

February 29, 2020 at 10:47 am

I think Sam is still attached to trans females, he’s making excuses talking bout, he was on some rock star sh-t.Pepa doesn’t treat her son like he even exist, she’s weird, what mom financially support a dude just to date her daughter. She acts like her daughter isn’t attractive enough to date other guys

4. Marie Felder

February 28, 2020 at 5:51 am

This has to be for TV No way Egypt is that Gullible 🤔

5. Deb

February 28, 2020 at 6:58 am

Why did Sam need to make the engagement party all about him? Who cares what gender he likes sexually, The only person’s opinion about that ish that matters is Egypt’s and She’s on board… So why did he feel the need to take the spotlight away from them as a couple and only focus on himself? Why is it everyone’s business? It seems like he’ll do anything for attention!!! The only one he needs to be open and honest with is Egypt, Egypt, Egypt!

🎶 I’m not straight, But I’m not gay 🎶

6. Shayla

February 28, 2020 at 8:12 am

Sam always makes everything about himself. The engagement party was supposed to be about their engagement., not his sexuality. This was ridiculous.

• deb dyson

February 28, 2020 at 9:35 am

I agree. I figured he was going to say he what he did, there was nothing left that could have been a shocker since we already know he’s broke with kids. He should have kept that between he & Egypt. He has lost the respect of half the people in that room. Wasn’t nobody’s business what you do.

7. Tiffani Young

February 28, 2020 at 9:22 am

Treach is supposed to be furious. That’s his daughter and Sam should have told him when he asked for Treaches permission to marry her.

February 28, 2020 at 10:34 am

This season has been so messy smdh.

• Toya

February 29, 2020 at 10:53 am

I’m so tired of Vanessa bothering Romeo for a storyline, leave this man alone, Angela is very immature, and how can you compare Bow Wow to Romeo, you can’t, Romeo is way more successful and has his sh-t together, he actually is working and owns properties. I’m tired for Romeo being harassed about Angela

• Lee

February 29, 2020 at 11:05 am

Sis what? Romeo started this storyline himself talking crap about Angela to Vanessa! You know good and well you’d have an issue with someone coming to you to trash your sibling! Y’all really do neglect common sense to defend Romeo. What he did was immature, messy and rude. I’m glad he left the show.

• Sass

March 1, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Now this reply is ridiculous..Romeo has issues !

9. Jo Anne Hall

February 29, 2020 at 6:21 am

Remember when she said to him I love you?
    He said to her “I love me too”.

Those guys he showed up to the party with, which one his his boy toy?
    Or is it of them.

10. CARLENE STEVENSON

February 29, 2020 at 9:25 am

people need to focus more on their glass house instead of others sexuality. Why we spend so much time caring about someone else’s relationship and sexuality is beyond NONE OF YOUR business that if you cared as much about your own life it would be in such a better place.

• Brian

June 18, 2020 at 10:04 pm

So true he’s worth more then every one on the show

• Brian

June 18, 2020 at 10:05 pm

If you’re on tv to bad your airing your s*** your so dumb

11. Tina Anderson

March 4, 2020 at 12:43 pm

What parents pay for a sorry a-s dude to use there daughter & than approves of a marriage where clearly there child is paying there boyfriend child support for 2 children with out standing back pay then you buy them a car to keep using your child clearly he’s a dead beat dad that can’t pay for his own children less be able to take care of EGYPT but remember this whole family is gullible I would never let anyone use my children

12. Lady

March 5, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Not straight but not gay lmfao is that what it’s called now? So is Sam’s favorite position doggie style? What a joke. He looked just evil 👿 on that episode. Of course Pep had no issue because she was in similar situations with her ex. That poor girl is being brainwashed by this user. How many Harlequins before her? They should all come out and shed some light

13. Rense

March 7, 2020 at 8:47 pm

I think Pepa shouldn’t be so gullible about Sam. This boy is a user and loser and I don’t know why they are buying into this marriage. There’s no way that I would allow my daughter to marry such a guy. I don’t trust him and I believe he’s using Egypt and her parents are allowing it. All of that mess he spilled at the party was stupid and unnecessary. Pepa seems out of control and doesn’t seem to care what Sam does. I’m not sure what’s going on with her but she seems lost or is she drinking too much?