GUHH Recap: Sam's Ready to Reveal a Secret + Tee Tee Walks Out on Her Family

GUHH Recap: Sam’s Ready to Reveal a Secret + Tee Tee Walks Out on Her Family

GUHH Season 5 Episode 11 Recap

Photo Credit: we tv

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s “Growing Up Hip Hop,” Tee Tee’s done with her family. After Sam’s family meeting goes nowhere, she walks out. As a consequence, she doesn’t want to see any of them and her appearance at Egypt and Sam’s engagement party is in jeopardy.

Meanwhile, Bow Wow throws JoJo’s bachelor party and things get wild. Angela tries to find out what went down but Bow Wow doesn’t break the bro code. He also contemplates taking things beyond friendship with Angela.

Lastly, Dame vents to Pepa about his drama with Boogie and Ava.

Here’s the recap for, “JoJo Makes a No-No.”

1. MAMMA

February 14, 2020 at 3:49 am

THATLITTLE BOY YES BOY SAM IS A B-TCH;;;I cant wait till a realy man FHIM UP HE LIKES GOING AFTER GIRLS BUT WAIT TILL HE IS FACE WITH A MAN ;;;B-TCH HE IS ;;TETE HE WILL GET WHAT IS COMEING TO HIM;;;KARMA;;;;

• Tywaskia Mitchell

February 14, 2020 at 6:34 am

I 56 and I see you man you are just a snake in the grass you started in on this family because of their notoriety get out of here with that mess and I don’t know why pepa can’t see that then you gang up on the one person that is worried about the families and Egypt safety

• Ms. Sanders

February 21, 2020 at 7:19 am

I totally agree with you , first and for most why would a parent want there 19 ye old daughter living with a man that no one knows . Peppa , isn’t the type of mom I would want as a parent , that shit should have been shut down before it got started it doesn’t show a good look as a parent. Dame Dash , is a real bully to his children the same as he is to people on the street he’s a true stupid a-s .

• I

February 15, 2020 at 9:29 pm

I can’t wait till KARMA catches up with Sam, and Pepa n Egypt will see what’sSams worth and get caught up with his Bull πŸ’©

• Mariea Jackson

February 25, 2020 at 8:26 am

Treach is ferocious..and gets real psychotic..but he gave Sam a pass. That boy isn’t try to die a horrible death..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜’

2. Mildred White

February 14, 2020 at 11:04 am

Pep girl put that bottle down and take the blinders off before Sam kills your daughter.He is mad crazy. What are you doing

• Ms Sanders

February 21, 2020 at 7:25 am

Truly she has blinders on I clearly hope it , it’s a color thing because remember Pepa bleached her shelf . The sh-t is crazy as h-ll what parent would go along with the mess ?

3. Taahine

February 14, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Sam is a lil fukk boy, Egypt is young n dumb, and Pepa is old n dumb. Tee was just looking out for her family but they choosing. She is 1000% correct with walking away.

• Idele Dawson

February 15, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I totally agree, & Ms OG Pepa will look like the dummy that she is, to take Sam’s word before family. That’s why she can’t keep a manπŸ˜‰

4. Michelle

February 14, 2020 at 1:38 pm

Evetytime sam gets behind in his chil child support the place he gonna get from is Egypt and she will nvr tell his a-s no

5. Kandikane

February 14, 2020 at 1:43 pm

I’m all for looking out for family but when T T was told to stay out if it, she should’ve stayed out of it. Sometimes folks,have to make and learn from their own mistakes. She tried to warn them they didn’t listen, cool. She did her part now walk away because all this she is doing is making her look like the Hater Extraordinaire

6. Deidre Zackery

February 14, 2020 at 3:35 pm

TeTe walk away, little boys like Sam always find women to support them. Tell Peppa to buy her son a car and take the car she bought Sam back. Sam need to stop hiding behind his pass and get a job and stop living off Egypt.

7. Darlene Griffin

February 14, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Sam’MANtha, is using Egypt for a come up!Pepa need to look out for her daughter but want to trash Treach in her book about abuse.

8. Aida

February 14, 2020 at 11:14 pm

Tity is the best and truthful person but nobody listen to her. she try to protect her niece from the mistake she is going to make the mom didnt bother to do so. one day soon titi will say I told you so

9. LayDiva

February 16, 2020 at 11:26 am

First, some people on this website really need to consult a dictionary before posting. Pepa has always been a fool for men. She has not learned her lesson yet. And there is no kind of fool worse than an old fool. That genealogy has been passed down to her daughter, who has been watching her mother act a fool over pieces of men her entire life. Treach was a no good dog, so he can’t say too much. I would watch them crash and burn, since they’re too stupid to see the facts: Sam is a broke big D mf who has NOTHING but baggage and bills. I NEVER dated men with kids, because I wasn’t trying to play Momma or be a pay Momma. Stupid af!

10. Sharon Tate

February 16, 2020 at 2:54 pm

I can’t believe how stupid pepper looks and sound. I love me some pep but how u gonna cosign your daughter to a grown man. Given her age now that means she was paying his boyfriend child support as a teenage. One minute u was all in an uproar about him using her for his music but now u sipping the sam syrup. Tee Tee is being more of a mother that she is. Everyone falls in love with pretty empty boxes but its up to the parent to at least teach them how to spot the one with the prizes. Epic fail.

11. Courtney B

February 16, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Pep too d*** old to be acting like she do… she fake as a b**** try to act like them plastic bitches in Hollywood… some days I can’t with her she make me turn the channel it’s like she be so dramatic like she gonna get a Emmy for that shit she do… she know d*** well Sam using Egypt that’s why he turning everyone in they life against them hairstylist supposedly stole money , T T wants him , briana wants him , what he gone say Christina wants him too I bet… stupid little Egypt.. better grow up quick… pep who told your old ass to get them implants in your ass.. in case no one told you I will … your a** don’t match your legs… hell it don’t even match your body… Sam gonna use you thinking somebody gonna listen to his wack a** music because ain’t nobody listening to it but your friends and your family…Tarin or tyran beat his a** please one time show us you the real baby treach ….your momma to busy trying to be Egypt’s friend… why the hell she always the oldest b**** in party just like kid Capri sister Medina whoever dat b**** is y’all old b****es could be twins silly whoes .f*** y’all always partying with basically kids then y’all want to argue with them . briana should’ve knocked pep a** over that ledge when she shook that gavel in her face… Kushy should’ve knocked Medina a** in the pool for trying her and Charlie Baltimore daughter should’ve cut the water hose on for Medina thirsty a**… briana is the realest on that f***ing show she shows her true self flaws and all I love Bri Bri!!!!!!

12. Lisa

February 21, 2020 at 11:50 pm

They all r so stupid it will blow up in all there faces i haven’t been watching but this is crazy

13. Beyla

February 25, 2020 at 3:52 pm

SAM IS A 🌈 BABY BOI!! THATS THE OBVIOUS SECRET! HELL RAY CHARLES CAN SEE THAT AND HE BLIND AND DEAD!!