'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star Kenya Moore Says Marc Daly Kisses NeNe Leakes' A*s

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Says Marc Daly Kisses NeNe Leakes’ A*s

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore won’t be ending their feud anytime soon. In fact, they nearly came to blows on the current season. Although NeNe claims that she has tried to make peace with Kenya multiple times, things have only gotten worse between them.

Interestingly enough, Kenya’s husband Marc Daly has no issues with NeNe. He has nothing but nice things to say about her. And he’s also downplayed the feud. This doesn’t sit well with Kenya. And she even said that Marc likes “kissing NeNe’s a*s” during the After Show.

1. My Thoughts

February 24, 2020 at 9:27 am

I don’t think Kenya understands that most of us, including Marc, can see that she and NeNe are just alike. When Kenya was calling NeNe nasty and saying she’s a bully, she didn’t realize that also applies to her as well. So Marc downplays what NeNe has done to Kenya because he knows Kenya commits the same actions to other people (Tanya, Kim Fields, etc.). He still married Kenya knowing how mean she is and how much she bullies other women. So what does he look like condemning NeNe for the same behavior he’s clearly seen from Kenya?

• Georgia Peach

February 24, 2020 at 11:34 am

Nailed it.

• Rose

February 24, 2020 at 3:05 pm

Lol Marc is the best fit for Kenya!

• Yvonne B Ruff

February 24, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Absolutely

• Remele

February 25, 2020 at 11:45 am

Yes i think so also. I love Mark

• Butterfly

February 24, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Has anyone “seen their marriage certificate?” Has it been posted on line? Why won’t any owner of a blogger site produce one?

• Cecelia

February 25, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Because apparently there’s not one to produce!

• julyol1972

February 26, 2020 at 5:54 pm

A year from now we’re gonna hear it was a “Commitment Ceremony” not a marriage. Watch!!!

• Stacey Green

February 26, 2020 at 10:48 am

Yes…very true…I think he just likes Nene MORE than Kenya!

2. Lena

February 24, 2020 at 10:13 am

The fact that Kenya keeps trying to compare Nene to Kandi just shows how bothered she really is and has been for years. Kenya’s issue with Nene is one thing only: she hates that Nene made the show what it is today and she’s still standing. She wants that position. So she likes to latch on to Kandi to downplay Nene. Kenya isn’t even a natural at being good TV. Everything she does is preplanned and manufactured. Even her “relationships” are just for TV. I don’t even think she’s really married to Marc. Everything she does is for the show. Meanwhile, Nene became a star by just being herself. It’s effortless for her. And Kenya can’t stand it.

• julyol1972

February 24, 2020 at 11:57 am

In a nutshell! Yet if Nene shaded her the same way….Nene would be the big bully! Kenya is exhausting!

• Shannon

February 24, 2020 at 4:57 pm

Oh Kenya is very pressed. So are her stans. All they can talk about Is NeNe. Poor souls.

3. Kimberlee Petrof

February 24, 2020 at 10:25 am

Kenya is a mean girl and Marc shuts her down.

• Shannon

February 24, 2020 at 4:57 pm

This.

4. Anony

February 24, 2020 at 11:14 am

I’m am not the biggest Kenya fan, but let’s not act like Nene hasn’t treated Kenya like sh-t even when she has tried to hug her and extend several olive branches. Nene has had beef with everyone on the show and Andy allows her to bash all of them on wwhl. Oh and she tried to spit on Kenya and she bullied Tanya last season. I’d never be friends with someone like Nene, she genuinely is not HAPPY for any of the other ladies success.

• Georgia Girl

February 24, 2020 at 11:43 am

All these women have beefed with each other, hence the whole premise of housewives. Like they literally get paid millions to fight with each other. Then they all go on WWHL and bash each other. Why do y’all forget that when it comes to Nene? The only one with clean hands is Tanya. And that will change if she ever gets a peach. The only person on the show who bullied Tanya is Kenya. And she only bullies the people she’s intimidated by (Tanya, Porsha, Kim Fields,etc.). Keep that in mind when you want to say Nene isn’t happy for anyone else’s success. I mean you say this like Kenya doesn’t downplay people’s accomplishments on a regular. I mean she just downplayed Tanya’s resume in one of these videos. Anyway, for you not to be the biggest Kenya fan, you sure do defend her and downplay everything she does on here on a regular basis.

• Shannon

February 24, 2020 at 4:58 pm

Well said.

• Nena619

February 24, 2020 at 7:28 pm

You CLEARLY haven’t seen kenya act before.if you did, you wouldn’t be wondering why she doesn’t have any acting jobs.

• Anonymous

February 26, 2020 at 3:02 pm

When Roger bobb(Demetrius McKinley boyfriend) appeared on RHOA in so many words he made that clear.

• Danita Moore

March 2, 2020 at 12:00 am

Thank you, I agree with you completely…I can’t understand why people can’t see that. Yes, Kenya has her moments, but Nene has been nasty throughout. Okay, Nene has had problems with:Kim, Porsha, Phadra, Sheree, Kenya, Claudia Jordan, Marlo, Cynthia, Kim Fields…etc

• Just Saying

March 2, 2020 at 7:50 am

Kenya “has her moments” you say? The way y’all downplay Kenya’s constant nastiness she’s exhibited since her first season is so annoying. Kenya threatened Phaedra while she was pregnant. Kenya literally showed off her gun and said she had no problem using it on the other women. Kenya bullies other women on a regular basis. And her nastiness isn’t limited to RHOA. Let’s not forget she actually stole Vivica Fox’s phone on Celebrity Apprentice. And she attempted to ruin Lupita’s reputation as well. She’s just a nasty person. And since you want to name all the people NeNe beefed with the show, don’t forget that Kenya has had problems with Porsha, Kim Fields, Kim Zolciak, Cynthia, Phaedra, Shamea, Eva, Marlo, Tanya, etc. Like just stop. Kenya is awful. The only people who don’t notice this is Kenya fans.

5. Karast

February 24, 2020 at 11:48 am

Nee Nee’s behavior has been consistent since the show started in 2008. However, I’m not condoning any of her bad behavior. Kenya is mean and demeans others who she deems as weak. What I don’t understand is Kenya’s lack of acting jobs. What shows or movies has she produced, other than the exercise video? Has anyone offered her any acting jobs other than one or two appearances?
    Kenya should learn from Nee Nee. Nee New used RHOA as a springboard for multiple and diverse opportunities to increase her networth: TV shows, broadway, clothing stores, comedy tours, etc. Someone should tell Kenya that you can’t make a career out of bullying other women, especially at her age. Marc said he had to help her get hair care business on track. Nee was there for most of the 12 seasons. Kenya should realize that viewers have been watching Nee Nee evolve over 12 seasons. She has not evolved since she joined the show.

• WhiskeyKitchen

February 25, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Kenya was on that Netflix show Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine I think it’s called Family Reunion? And she was TERRIBLE just horrible.

• Danita

March 2, 2020 at 12:07 am

Kenya actually paid Marc’s bills allowing him to open yet another restaurant. I personally feel he used her to get his finances stable, open another restaurant. Then he had no need for her. He was disgustingly disrespectful, demeaning and rude to her. He was still her husband.

6. Liz

February 24, 2020 at 11:52 am

Kenya is so pressed by Nene it’s sad. Everyone is tired of this beef except her. She’s making it her whole storyline and it’s tired. Like find something else to obsess over. Even your own husband thinks you’re being silly. She came back this season and offered nothing outside of bullying Tanya and fighting with Nene for the 100th time. Boring.

February 24, 2020 at 11:54 am

You can tell Kenya spends a lot of time on the internet reading what her stans have to say about Nene. She parrots it verbatim.

8. julyol1972

February 24, 2020 at 11:59 am

ALL the Twirlettes begin every sentence talmbout “….they’re not the biggest Kenya fan….” Like we clearly cant see the lie! 🙄

• Yeah I Said It!

February 25, 2020 at 10:51 am

They are all the same. They try to pretend they aren’t Kenya stans when it’s clear they are because they never criticize her for anything but criticize every single thing about NeNe. Truth be told, they are only Kenya stans because they hate NeNe. LOL.

• julyol1972

February 26, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Exactly! Their one mission in life is to bully and insult Nene till she leaves so Kenya has no competition. But they don’t realize Kenya is so boring, Nene gives her a storyline. If she goes, Kenya Moore will be dead in the water.

9. Pat

February 24, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Kenya takes her anger with Marc out on everyone else except Marc. It’s pathetic as h-ll.

10. Shady Bootz

February 24, 2020 at 12:36 pm

It tickled me pink when Porsha was defending Tanya and Kenya told Porsha it wasn’t her fight. Yet when they were all in Canada she inserted herself in NeNe and Cynthia’s conversation. She wants to be the new Kim so bad where she and NeNe have these Front page news infamous battles season after season. I love that NeNe isn’t feeding into it. Kandi also kills me when it comes to Kenya.

February 24, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Kenya Moore’s Husband Marc Daly Admits to Hating Their Marriage

12. Anony

February 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Girl bye, THATS MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STOP READING MY COMMENTS. FOH. Nene is a b-tch period.

• Georgia Girl

February 24, 2020 at 1:10 pm

So is Kenya, period. And I’ll reply to your comments whenever I want to. You don’t own this blog and you run nothing on here.

• julyol1972

February 24, 2020 at 2:41 pm

These Kenya stans always run onto the blogs acting like these are Kenya Moore fan pages, and no one can reply to them with a dissenting opinion. Thank you for checking her a-s. #TheNerve

• Georgia Girl

February 24, 2020 at 8:47 pm

I agree. They run nothing on here. I enjoy watching their temper tantrums though.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 25, 2020 at 10:49 am

LOL. They are literally one of the worst fan bases. Their comebacks are trash and they can never refute any points you make. It’s easy to make them have meltdowns on here too.

• Anony

February 24, 2020 at 8:10 pm

Lol! Too funny, are you bothered????

• Georgia Girl

February 24, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I think you’re the bothered one, since you don’t seem to understand the purpose of the reply buttons on here.

• Anony

February 25, 2020 at 10:44 am

LOL! STILL BOTHERED I SEE

• Yeah I Said It!

February 25, 2020 at 10:49 am

LOL.

13. Jasmine

February 24, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Kenya is so childish.

14. Jules

February 24, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Kenya is 👑and will always be that….. so all yall haters keep hateing, and as far as Marc I would Dump that loser the minute he sides with another B**tch!💯

15. Imari

February 24, 2020 at 3:33 pm

I’m sorry to say but Mimi’s demeanor has not been the same since the beginning of the show in the beginning Nene was fun-loving funny she seemed upbeat and as time went on as she started making more money you could see the change in her don’t forget when she had Donald Trump money she was getting a big checks like she told sharae she’s rich bich so Nene has been a bully all so you can say King has been a bully that is true Kenya has a lot of hurting her from her mother hurt people hurt people there’s no excuse for it but that’s where it off dance from I believe they’re actually to Krone to be acting this way but that makes good TV drama but everyone knows if you were married and your husband went against you on a woman that you despised of that you don’t like and you let them know that you don’t like them and you will be okay with your husband going against you as his wife come on people be real if I’m your wife and I don’t like somebody damn it you don’t like her either cuz we are one and Marcus too d-mn disrespectful towards Kenya I would have been left him the h-ll with TV I can do bad by myself he’s very very disrespectful towards her and to talk about her in front of other people that’s just downright dirty he got a slow 15 minutes of fame to belittle her I’m not taking up for her but I’m taking up for her as a woman that’s supposed to be married to a man supposed to love and care for her it’s obviously that he doesn’t and I think that’s all can you really wants is love

• Vee

February 24, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Imari I can do respect what you said! We can see that NeNe has been rude & obnoxious since the early days… she never owns up to any of her mess, even when Marlo asked her regarding Cynthia…don’t you see where you played a part in the situation? And her answer was to walk out.
      I’m glad Kenya rides her bc that’s all she’s done to others for 12 seasons 🤦🏽‍♀️
      And Marc is just awful for his disrespect around others towards Kenya the other men don’t do it…he never takes Kenya side couldn’t be me

• Shannon

February 24, 2020 at 4:51 pm

So you say NeNe didn’t own up to her mess when she was talking to Cynthia about what happened last season although Cynthia HAS STILL NOT OWNED UP TO WHAT SHE DID. Like Cynthia didn’t just get called out for trying to set Tanya up about the Cookie Lady situation before Kenya did. NeNe has been right about every single one of these girls but y’all prefer to focus on her flaws instead of acknowledging everyone else’s. It’s getting really old. And Kenya can keep riding NeNe all she wants. Between her desperate obsession with NeNe and bullying of Tanya, oh and Marc’s continued effort in calling her out every episode he’s been on…Kenya looks really stupid this season. And I love it.

• Shannon

February 24, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Y’all don’t want husbands, y’all want slaves. Being married doesn’t mean you share the same brain and always have to agree on things. And for all this bullying y’all claim NeNe does (lies), y’all stay coming up with excuses about Kenya’s ACTUAL bullying. If NeNe did any of the things Kenya has done, y’all would call for her to be fired from the show. I’m over the double standards.

16. Maxine Shaw

February 24, 2020 at 5:11 pm

As nasty as Kenya is being to Tanya, I don’t really feel bad about how Marc is treating her.

17. Lovely C

February 24, 2020 at 5:17 pm

These Kenya and Nene fan wars are so serious on here 😂

18. Angelia

February 24, 2020 at 6:09 pm

I met Kenya a few years ago and she was the nicest person you could meet. I think Marc should try having her back a little more when it comes to her and Nene. Yes they both are a little alike and need to squash the feud between them. Not saying they got to be friends just deal with each other from a distance. But I love me some Keny even before she started on that show.Im just a true fan of hers. Love me some her!

19. Troll

February 24, 2020 at 6:19 pm

I just find it odd that Kenya says what Nene did is so unforgivable but she made up with Porsha after Porsha whooped her a-s at the reunion and got arrested for it. It’s also interesting that she’s able to be cordial with Marlo after Marlo said Kenya’s mom doesn’t love her. She was even able to be cordial with Phaedra after Phaedra called her a home wrecking wh-re for multiple seasons and gave her that epic read at the reunion. She’s still able to be friends with Cynthia although Cynthia was going to let her take the fall for the cookie lady situation. I’m sure there’s much more that I didn’t remember but I think Kenya’s ability to move on with everyone but Nene proves that she fights with NeNe for strategic reasons only. I’m sure Marc can see through the bullsh-t too.

20. Royalty

February 24, 2020 at 11:46 pm

T, you are correct. Kenya’s attitude reveals at all times that NeNe should not have the big peach. Even if she did receive the big peach, she will never have the creative control with Andy like NeNe Leakes has and that’s what gets her and her wigs twirling. This is strategic business for her. As for her hubby, he is there and just concerned about Kenya taking care of his daughter properly and all the other B.S.,he don’t have time for the antics. Kandi Kane will get the big peach before Kenya and then she will have something say about Kandi. If you remember, Kandi Kane was feeling a little slighted a couple of seasons and didn’t care for NeNe when she was reaching for the big peach. It just wasn’t her time. Where all the ladies fall short is that all of them are earning their keep with their businesses in their own right but it baffles them that one lady they feel is one step beneath them, who assisted in creating the show from the beginning, transition some ladies in on the show, left the show, appeared on major networks, broadway, returned, comedy, etc. and she might be nasty to some but she still holding the big peach until she decides to leave again. After all the seasons…I have never heard Bravo say to NeNe Leakes “your are fired” Kenya Moore needs to get it together.

• julyol1972

February 26, 2020 at 6:00 pm

I wish I had a mic emoji to drop after this comment. Well said!!!