'Growing Up Hip Hop New York' Star Madina Milana Responds to Briana Latrise

‘Growing Up Hip Hop New York’ Star Madina Milana Responds to Briana Latrise

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Briana Latrise is having a drama-filled season. She and Tee Tee have been speaking out against Egypt’s engagement. They just don’t think Sam is someone who can be trusted. However, Sam has managed to get in a good place with both Treach and Pepa. So they are standing firmly with him.

When Briana criticized Sam for using the “family call” with Egypt, Pepa and Treach weren’t having it. Chaos ensued and things nearly got physical.

Security stepped in and Madina Milana tried to run up as well.

Briana recently gave Madina a warning on social media. Now Medina has responded.

March 23, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Oh goodness.

March 23, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Why does this woman always do the most?

3. Toya

March 23, 2020 at 6:24 pm

Madina you are old enough to be Brianna mom, and auntie, aren’t you suppose to be a manager in the music industry, obviously you don’t have clients,what kind of brand ate you promoting, gurl they ran you up out of New York, now you’ve made your way to L.A you must need a check real bad

• Tiffani Young

March 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm

My sentiments exactly. From what I know those checks don’t be that much if you are not a cast member.

4. llawrence

March 23, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Medusa sit your old a** down you look like a drug user who is trying to act like she is drug free. Run up on some body your age. Don’t say s**t when Brianna drags you and give you a good LA beat down. What do you do cause there is no song on the radio, billboard,streaming that has your name on it.

• Angelina Dominguez

March 23, 2020 at 9:30 pm

I love watching the show I just don’t love watching people get attacked especially when they’re real blunt people Brianna and twist keeps it real 💯 I feel like the OG’s need to learn their place and leave the drama for the childish adults that’s it and I love Reverend Run’s family I love how they give back to everybody in the world they

5. Im Sayin

March 23, 2020 at 9:42 pm

*rolls eyes*

6. Trisha

March 24, 2020 at 10:30 am

She just makes me sick

7. marie Green

March 24, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Girl please sit your old a-s down and stay in your lane mama. Your trying to be a regular get a spin off WTF your’e not that interesting. Pleas gurl cuz when she drag you { Charlie B has class, you lucky bih} Brianna has warned you so get your a-s whopped if you want to cuz you keep talking sh-t and it will happen

8. Yeah I Said It

March 24, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Please send Medina back to the trash a-s alleys of New York. I’m so sick of her a-s all she wanna do is fight and pick on kids. Old a-s bully.

9. Lola

March 24, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Her silicon ads needs to have several seats seems like to to.me she’s thirsty I don’t think nobody knows she was until she was until.she was on NYC GUHH

10. Tehuti Goddess

March 25, 2020 at 5:12 am

BYTCHH GO SITCHA PALE PASTY A-S DOWN SOMEWHERE IN THEE MF CORNER!!!! YOOOOOOO I CAN’T OVERSTAND WHY NOBODY HASN’T
    MONKEY STOMPED THIS WANNABE GANGSTRESS AS CHICK!!!! Wendy is Notorious for calling out and low rating Black WOMEN that act like this……But she Stays giving this Thirsty Non MELANATED W-nch a Pass!!!! SELF HATE AT IT’S FINEST!!!!

11. Robert

April 25, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Madina (DRAMA) Milana

Gurl couldn’t chill in a fricken snowstorm