Quantcast
GUHH Recap: Briana Clashes With Treach & Pepa

GUHH Recap: Briana Clashes With Treach & Pepa

GUHH Season 5 Episode 14 Recap

Photo Credit: we tv

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s “Growing Up Hip Hop,” the cast reacts to Sam’s big reveal and is shocked even more when they learn more details from Sam.

Sam’s antics at his and Egypt’s engagement party leads to a confrontation between Briana, Pepa, and Treach, with Madina trying to jump in.

Meanwhile, JoJo and Tanice managed to reconcile and make up just in time for their wedding. Bow Wow shows up and he and Angela play around with possibly dating once again.

Lastly, Tee Tee learns about what happened at the engagement party.

Here’s the recap for, “Check Yourself Before You Treach Yourself.”

1. Tiffani Young

March 6, 2020 at 7:35 am

Today is my birthday and this episode was a disaster. I am glad Sam left the show and the only part that was good was JoJo and Taniece’s wedding.

• Jordan's Memory

March 6, 2020 at 10:06 am

Girl please Sam is broke he not going nowhere he is enjoying the spotlight, besides Egypt this show is his bread and butter. Once he get enough coins and notoriety he will dump Egypt and get him and Instagram model or stripper like the rest of the sorry men like him.

• Idele Dawson

March 7, 2020 at 10:24 am

I agree! Let’s not forget that “THE APPLE, DON’T FALL FOR FROM THE TREE😉 Briana needs to sit back n watch the show,bc the marriage isn’t going to last before a year🙌 Sam broke a-s isn’t going to leave the show, he ain’t got no job.Besides what’s up with him trying to be Treach& Pepa 🤣🤡Sad, but True

2. Krewellah

March 6, 2020 at 10:52 am

Treach is an awesome father and no matter what he used to be about…I love that he goes HARD for his family which now includes Sam. I’m not so crazy about Sam but. An someone please tell me WTF Briana has to do with ANYTHING? She is NOT a good friend looking out for Egypt and this new love for TeeTee is hysterical since she’s been crappy to HER up till now! Briana is one of the most desperately sickening individuals I have ever seen. If she was mentally ill I may have some compassion, but I think it’s just evil we are dealing with and I am SO GLAD TREACH WENT OFF ON HER BECAUSE SHE WAS SHOOOOK! Sam was acting like an idiot but that’s all I think he’s guilty of is being stupid BUT EGYPT LOVES HIM and Treach and Pep guard her heart like beasts which is bada-s.

• NY2LA

March 9, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Sam is NOT a good father. A good father works to support his kids. That loser Sam is a con, and is using egypt for a come up and peps new money. ..Brianna def needs serious help.

3. E. Hall

March 6, 2020 at 11:33 am

Brianna should fall back and ignore the situation just like tee tee. The evil in Sam’s eyes are disturbing, to say the least. He was ecstatic when Egypt, Pep and Treach all confronted Brianna, which he clearly is afraid to do. All the other cast members see Sam for who and what he is, but chooses to stay in their lanes. Treach nor Pep handled that situation correctly. They should have pulled Brianna to the side and just simply removed her from the gathering, instead of stooping to children level and exacerbating the situation. Nothing worse than ignorant elders demanding respect.

• Idele Dawson

March 7, 2020 at 10:21 am

• Anonymous

March 9, 2020 at 8:57 am

Very true you cannot demand respect from someone acting badly when you are doing the exact same thing. I think treach and pep acted extremely poorly as they were the elders as they put it.

4. Robin

March 6, 2020 at 2:11 pm

I guess Brianna would know all about a man using a more successful woman because it’s what her father did. While she is out trying to get dirt on Sam, who is taking care of her kid? She has nothing of interest to add to the show so acting like a thug is her contribution. She and Tahira will be the reason I stop watching.

5. ChicaBuena

March 7, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Sam might not be the best guy for Egypt but I didn’t see anything wrong with him laughing about the situation. Briana constantly has something negative to say. Bravo 👏🏽to Treach for saying what he said and Pepa for getting in Brianas face. It’s so obvious that Briana is toxic with no home training. That’s why Mary j bilge wants nothing to do with her