Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Walt Responds to Tati's Accusations + Reveals He's Married?

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Walt Responds to Tati’s Accusations + Reveals He’s Married?

Walt and Jessica Black Ink crew Season 8

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

Season 8 of “Black Ink Crew” ends next week and fans aren’t sure if Jessica and Walt are going to finally tie the knot. During the last episode, Ceaser brought the 113th crew to Hawaii to witness the union but Tati showed up with plenty of mess.

Apparently, she’s claiming Walt slid into her DM’s months before they left for Hawaii. Despite getting advice from Donna to not tell Jessica, Tati may tell Jess anyway.

After the episode aired, Walt addressed the accusations. And he seemingly confirmed that he may have made things official with Jess.

April 26, 2020 at 9:18 am

Tati is so messy.

• Vickie

April 26, 2020 at 2:25 pm

When tati made that excusation about Walt I went upstairs I didn’t even want to hear her messy a##🤔🤔 she need a Life and get out of everybodies business!!! Time togo Messy!!!

• Vickie

April 26, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Right. Claim her p-ssy so good but Teddy dumped her a-s

• Sue sue

April 27, 2020 at 11:58 am

Tati is a messy b-tch

• Rachel A Moore

April 28, 2020 at 7:24 am

Tati needs to grow up, she jealous of Donna now Jess and Donna needs to leave her a-s alone b4 she be without her Man, misery loves company b-tch. She claims her p-ssy like sunshine, bye Felicia…
        Leave Walt and Jess alone my new favorite couple.
        I am so glad that Cease demoted that b-tch she to d-mn messy and childish threw up when she landed in the city b-tch drink to much
        Never forget coming from a OG yes Ima a old girl, (a drunk mind is a sober thought)

• Trina

April 26, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Tatii needs a man she want it both ways get a life that’s why Teddy don’t want her.

• R

April 26, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Yes & miserable.

• Shadena Mckenith

April 27, 2020 at 11:41 am

Tati gonna try nd f-ck up walt sh-t and Donna’s watch what I tell y’all about her miserable a-s

• Grayeyes23

April 27, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Congratulations to Walt and Jessica wish your the best.Tati is a hot mess nobody wants her all.Walt and Jessica want to wish your happiness.

• w. jean norman

April 27, 2020 at 1:07 pm

I agree Tati is super messy. Kick her off show

• Jackie

April 27, 2020 at 8:44 pm

I totally agree it’s time for her to go kick her off the show.

• Vickie R Jones

April 27, 2020 at 1:32 pm

I would like to know why would you bring this old news up now what do she has to gain by trying to bring drama to them at all she must like Jessica period

• Kelly

April 27, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Tati, Messy? That’s an understatement! Truth is the franchise need these golden nuggets to keep the madness alive & well for ratings. That’s Tati yearly storyline…. “I screw over/with everybody, literally!”

2. Regina

April 26, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Tati is ridiculous. Not to mention messy as heck. I don’t know why she waited until a day or two before their wedding to say something about Walt being in her text messages. She needs to stop her unnecessary behavior and stop making a fool out of herself for a storyline.

• MABEL STELLMACHER

April 26, 2020 at 1:25 pm

Tatiana is messy envious n so jealous she just want to get into walt life clothing because it’s not working it with Donna

• Annette

April 26, 2020 at 4:54 pm

Tati is the purest example of poor a-s trash that ever walked the face of this earth. She didn’t want Donna’s lowlife a-s until she saw that Alex really care for Donna,so Tati does everything she can do to come in between Donna & Alex cuz Donna’s to stupid to see that. Tati has extreme mental issues.she a danger to herself and anyone else who come in contact with her. Why is she even on the show and really what does she even do? Go take your coke head a-s back to you neighborhood or jail..U r just a NASTY H-E HOPPING TROLL SPREADING S.T.D. AND LIES every where u go.can we the fans demand that she be cut off the show. To Donna I seriously hope Alex finds out abt u and trashy Tati b/c u r a complete liar and unfaithful hoe too that can’t be trusted. And alex deaannetteserves much better than you. So if Tati go’s u should go to.

• Sandra Callins

April 26, 2020 at 5:46 pm

I agree, I wanted to jump through my tv on Tati with her messy self. Get her off the show. Tatum is going to tell Alex she got down with his girl also.

• Tt

April 26, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Was ready to jump through the 📺 too!!!

• Carolyn

April 26, 2020 at 10:43 pm

They all have STD’s. Except Ceasar. Seems everybody is sexing each other. Donna is growing 0.

• Miss Bell

April 26, 2020 at 11:00 pm

I am with you sis she going to wait till this boy get married and start some s*** I would have sent her f****** a-s back to where the f*** he came from and then want to mess up Donna Stuff Donna messing up our own self that she going to come out to cuz she going to tell it Donna crazy as h-ll

• Brooklyn

April 27, 2020 at 10:51 am

Alex don’t even want tati a-s…

• Leslie Flunoy

April 29, 2020 at 7:38 pm

💯🎯

• Anthony S embry

April 27, 2020 at 9:04 am

She going to try to mess up Donna relationship next

• Tracy

April 26, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Tati is miserable n lonely n don’t want no1 happy get ur life girl

• Pudding

April 26, 2020 at 10:50 pm

I agree with that

3. Mabel Stellmacher

April 26, 2020 at 1:35 pm

Tatiana said she realy likes jess she doesn’t want walt to have jessshe wanna have her she is also having a good time with Donna she is f****ing donna

• Tiny

April 26, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Wut in the world🙄

4. Monique Foote

April 26, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Now I see why Teddy dumped her messy a-s!!! I can’t stand her! People will do ANYTHING to stay relevant!!!

5. Perla

April 26, 2020 at 3:56 pm

I swear Tati need to get dragged like for real, she should of opened her mouth when it first happened but decided to wait, that’s how you can tell she did it to be messy af.

• T

April 26, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Exactly smdh

6. Tyrone mckinney

April 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Caesar, please get rid of Tati!!! She’s very messy,unprofessional,no compassion for others, no ability To help others in time of need. She’s just not a good fit for black ink!!please get rid of that hoooooooooe!!! Then,she cant fight a lick. She needs a stimulus check!!

• Big momma

April 26, 2020 at 10:54 pm

U said a mouth full 👏

7. Lili

April 26, 2020 at 4:27 pm

They need to remove her off the show

• Nosey

April 26, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Asap

8. Keith david

April 26, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Everybody knows that tati is a liar.People will believe anything on social media

• Tori

April 26, 2020 at 9:55 pm

ASAP!!!!

9. Annette

April 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm

I hope alex finds out abt Donna & Tati in HI. Tati is just a poor a-s coke head that can’t get a man or woman.and donna is an over sized freak of nature that’s to stupid to live. Together they’re walking venereal diseases. Tati is the most disgusting piece of trash to come out of the bronx.as well as being a big a-s coke head. Just shout that troll. And donna is to stupid to live she needs to take her deformed a-s back to Ohio, alex was probably the most decent human she ever had in her life. But she a mental defect, that couldn’t see what a good man she had. Tati and donna deserve each other. Alex deserves much better. Can we get some better character this coming season and get rid of that 113 scum Tati & donna

• Abdul

April 26, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Rite y she aint tell alex mess up big bird aka donna relationship they both messy put orders in perspective wtf kind of business is u doing ceasar Cmon man!

• Unapologetic

April 26, 2020 at 10:57 pm

🤣😂

• NayNay

April 27, 2020 at 4:05 am

Guuuurrrrrl, OH My God! LOL MY A O!!!!

• NayNay

April 27, 2020 at 4:10 am

Both of you got me rollin on my bed, cracking up, whoooooo hooooo! He called her big bird, she too stupid to live, whoooo!

10. Sandra Callins

April 26, 2020 at 5:50 pm

I want to know why is Ceasar going crazy over a girl he never was with as a girlfriend? That girl can see who ever she wants. If you are not with a person they are free to be with whom they want. Stop all the drama.

• Curvy

April 26, 2020 at 10:58 pm

👏👏

11. Kesha

April 26, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Titi do the most with her messy a-s…she always starting sh-t…she need to get a man or a woman and stay out of ppl business. She a drama queen…stop trying mess ppl life up

12. Tiffani Young

April 26, 2020 at 9:04 pm

I do understand your concerns Walt for your wife. I would be too If I had a spouse in close quarters of catching a disease.

13. Ericka Ortega

April 26, 2020 at 9:45 pm

This girl likes starting drama everywhere she goes misery loves company and you can’t get more miserable than her. She spread her bullsh-t with Kitty then started to fuk with Donna and Alex’s relationship and now Walt that girl needs to GO!!!…. Or get a life

• India R Harris-Rodriguez

April 26, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Yes!! I was thinking the same thing. She ran to Caesar with the story about Kitty. Whether it was true or not wasn’t her business to be snitching on her “friend”. I would at least want my friend to tell me she snitched if it was true. Her trifling a-s started up with Donna to mess her over while simultaneously trying to screw over Walter’s happy ending. I can only say that if it’s all fake then she dumb a-s he’ll for allowing herself to be portrayed that way.

• leaniebaby

April 27, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Because she don’t have her on storeline

14. Torya

April 26, 2020 at 9:47 pm

So sick of looking at Tati.I thought she was going to jail.

15. Schnarria

April 26, 2020 at 10:56 pm

She’s really miserable and messy. Take her a** off the show.

• Cutie

April 26, 2020 at 11:01 pm

I second that.

16. Grayeyes23

April 27, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Donna dont hurt Alex heart he’s a good man.Tati is trying to f-ck things up for you and Alexis.Donna please dont be a fool and hurt him.Im a big fan of Alex I just want him to be happy so dont break his heart.

• Aleane Caldwell

April 27, 2020 at 7:23 pm

🎯 #FACTS !!!!

17. Aleane Caldwell

April 27, 2020 at 7:21 pm

SHE A BITTER B-TCH WHO NEEDS TO GET HERSELF A F-CKING MAN OR WOMAN!!! PERIODTTTT