'Married to Medicine' Star Quad Webb Addresses the Firing Rumors

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Quad Webb Addresses the Firing Rumors

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Rumors about the upcoming season of “Married to Medicine” are a hot topic on social media. Of course, most of the gossip centers around casting. So far, it’s been rumored that Buffie Purselle was not asked back. Then it was rumored that Mariah Huq was also out. And Mariah would eventually confirm that she did not receive a contract for season 8. This led to Dr. Contessa Metcalfe throwing some shade.

It was also said that Quad Webb’s return to the show is up in the air. Dr. Heavenly confirmed this during a YouTube session.

Other reports claimed Quad was fired.

Interestingly enough, Quad recently addressed this.

April 15, 2020 at 7:25 pm

I think Heavenly told the truth. Quad’s return was up in the air and she was probably offered a friend contact she wasn’t trying to sign. But now that Sister Circle was canceled, she’s taking her a-s right back to Married to Medicine where she’ll continue to be boring and not actually married to medicine. I won’t be watching.

• Queen

April 15, 2020 at 7:33 pm

This actually makes a lot of sense. But I have no reason to keep watching with Mariah being off the show. I usually check out when she’s not a main cast member anyway.

• Chelly

April 15, 2020 at 7:40 pm

I check out too when she’s not there. It’s really disrespectful the way they treat the creator of the show.

• Amanda Turner

April 16, 2020 at 4:03 am

Exactly she when begging for her job back because she had got the big head and thought she was to good but God will humble your a-s real quick..just saying

• Katie

April 17, 2020 at 4:42 pm

I won’t be watching either

• PrettyNpink

April 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm

Quad is annoying and without Dr. G, why on earth is she on the show? Now, I would be here for Dr.G and his new “pretty” woman on the show ; to engage with the ever insecure, ever over compensating for her looks, Quad. That would be must see TV. Haha, I would definitely, pour some wine and be entertained by Quad trying to convince herself she’s pretty, by doing her usual self complimenting. I would be mad if Contessa got fired because she’s pretty, smart and not qhetto like Dr. Simone and Dr. Heavenly. Dr Jackie is boring and her ugly husband is annoying and did I say, ugly? Yuck, I hate when his unloving, unattractive self is on the screen. Just, yuck!

• Mary

April 17, 2020 at 11:01 am

God I was hoping she would not get a new contract. She is sooooo annoying and fake. Would not trust her as far as I could throw her. And, that isn’t far.

• Barbara

April 17, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Hope Quad is not on the show . She is no longer married to a doctor and is not one herself, so why does she need to be on the show. I don’t like her anyway.

• Sammy

April 17, 2020 at 6:32 pm

I won’t be watching either. See ya M2M. No Mariah, no viewership from me.

• Terrica

April 26, 2020 at 10:31 am

Yaaàsssssss Anonymous. I concur 💯

• Barbara

April 26, 2020 at 11:52 am

It’s already bad enough that Dr. Jackie felt the need to leave the show, but if they let quad stay on without Mariah and Dr. Jackie, I definitely will not be watching this show.

2. Shan

April 15, 2020 at 7:32 pm

There’s a few people who will never be fired from this show and that’s Quad, Jackie, and Heavenly. If they ever leave the show, it will be on their terms. They are the clear favorites of the producers.

3. These Producers Are The Worst

April 15, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Why? She’s not married to medicine! It doesn’t even make sense for her to be on the show anymore. She doesn’t have a major storyline outside of Mariah either. I’m really over the producers of this show. They are really doing whatever they can to sabotage it. Anyone with sense would have either fired Quad after her divorce or brought Dr. G back on the show with his new girlfriend to get under Quad’s skin. Some people just don’t know how to make good TV. Sh-t where is Carlos King’s messy a-s?!

4. Ms. Jackson

April 15, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Again, f-ck this show.

5. Deja

April 15, 2020 at 8:41 pm

They make the dumbest casting decisions with this show.

6. Nessa

April 15, 2020 at 8:49 pm

So what’s Quad’s storyline going to be now that Mariah and Dr G are gone? BORING.

7. R

April 15, 2020 at 8:53 pm

I will no longer watch the show without the Queen who started it all… truly over the show you just killed your show! Your keeping Contessa she totally boring honestly I would get my snacks when it was her camera time LOL she is awful entertainment.

• Sammy

April 17, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Contessa is the worst!

8. YC why

April 15, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Thank you all for being honest the show is going to be boring I will not watch it Jackie is sneaky quad should not be on the show She’s Not Married to Medicine anymore dr. Heavenly should have been fired a long time ago talking about somebody’s mama she is so unprofessional I wish dr. G the best of luck the best thing he could have done was gotten rid of quad Webb I feel like he’s going to be just fine as far as Mariah she’s going to be fine too I hope we see her again

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

April 16, 2020 at 9:29 pm

I won’t be watching. Quad and Heavenly plus Jackie can kick rocks. This show is over. Mariah start a new show. Ms Scott is waiting Mariah.

9. Trina

April 15, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Quad talking to the Big Dogs all the time because she needs the job. Sister Circle has been canceled, she check chasing.
    Quad is so very fake, hair,eyes,breast and a-s. She is overly dramatic in her delivery and a bad friend unless it benefits her.
    They are going to be on Simone and Toya’s neck now.

10. Jean Evans

April 16, 2020 at 12:36 am

Mariah was the only reason I watched the show. Howeve, I’m soon ooh tired of watching black women fight and backstabbing each other. I was so excited when this show firsthat came on because I thought we would see a bunch of professional black people making us proud, BUT it’s the same old same old..crabs in a bucket! I’m over making Andy Cohen richer at our expense.I know there are black people that get along and love each other but you won’t see them on bravo tv!

• Ann

April 16, 2020 at 8:28 am

So true,we do have black women out there that’s not fighting, backstabbing and acting with no respect for themselves and others. I have lost interest in that show with the fake beef with each other.

• Claudette

April 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I agree with everyone said Mariah and Dr. G started the show now they bring on ghetto females making us professional black females looks bad. Dr. Heavenly is so faked and jealous You see it bright as day on the show. She wants ALL the spotlight on her. Female like that you will always have to watch. To Mariah and Dr. G the old saying is true one door closed but another will open. Do what you been doing and God will bless you

11. DA TRUTH

April 16, 2020 at 1:51 am

MORIAH needs to be on the show and QUAD THE FRAUD , DEVILIASH HEAVENLY,FAKE JACKIE,AND DRAMA QUEEN CONTESSA NEEDS TO BE GONE LIKE A TORNADO GONE PERIOD.M2M PRODUCERS HAS LOST THEIR EVERLASTING FREAKING MINDS. IM GOING TO NEED THEM TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE ASAP .

12. Idele Dawson

April 16, 2020 at 8:20 am

I’m so done with this boring a-s show,n Quad & Heavenly ghetto a-ses,and a bad look for professional black woman it’s really sad.

13. Sivee

April 16, 2020 at 10:00 am

Quad is just the Fakest, Phoniest, Extra Bitch on TV. I couldn’t watch Sister Circle because of her. They need to re boot the show WITHOUT Miss Fake Accent. Tami, shes not going to give you the Real Tea, you’re wasting your time.
    TEAM MARIAH THERE IS NO M2M WITHOUT THE QUEEN

14. Aleice Phelps Marbley

April 16, 2020 at 12:10 pm

I will not be watching the show and I hope the ones who said they won’t, won’t. Thats the only true way to send a message to the producers.

• Sammy76er

April 17, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Exactly. I’m done with this show. Team Mariah. See ya.

15. Toya Hill

April 16, 2020 at 1:35 pm

I’m not watching either.
    How do you get rid of the woman who started the show!!!
    God don’t like ugly!!!

16. Jem

April 16, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Beyond excited. Contessa is dope imo. The show will still go strong with or without Mariah, but I am honestly shocked they ousted herZ

17. Royal Africanqueen

April 20, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Quad is boring I would not be watching without Mariah

18. Jay

April 21, 2020 at 10:00 am

I watch the show in Nigeria and really luv it however I think Quad is fake and should be off the show. Good thing Dr G got rid of her and d shows really not d same without Mariah. Everybody loves Mariah. Please let me know if the show is still on all we see here are old reruns.

19. Lashay

April 21, 2020 at 9:27 pm

We need to boycott the show.They should have let Quad and Contessa leave.Quad is not a wife and Contessa is like watching paint dry.

20. Laylee

June 8, 2020 at 4:14 pm

D-mn you guys are all haters. Seems to me like a lot of jealous people think their thoughts are worthwhile. I love Quad and I think all the woman are beautiful.