Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Buffie Purselle Not Returning for the Upcoming Season?

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Buffie Purselle Not Returning for the Upcoming Season?

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” wrapped up a very eventful last season. There was no shortage of drama as Dr. Jackie Walters was placed in the hot seat. She called newbie Buffie Purselle infertile. This took place while Jackie was giving a speech at an event.

This did not sit well with Buffie and she expressed this to Jackie. Jackie was originally cold towards Buffie after this but she gave Buffie an emotional apology at the reunion. This is of course after Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Dr. Contessa Metcalfe made it clear that they believed Buffie was overreacting for a storyline.

Interestingly enough, Buffie may not be on the upcoming season.

March 16, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Of course she won’t be back. They really want to make sure Jackie, Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa continue to run this show. Mariah is only still there because producers love to see her get ganged up on by them. I knew Buffie wouldn’t be back after she stood up to Jackie. I really don’t know why I still watch this show. It won’t ever be great because one half of the cast continues to have all the power every season.

2. Umm

March 16, 2020 at 3:53 pm

They are dumb to fire Buffie. She carried the whole season. It would have been boring if the only drama we had last season was Quad vs Mariah for the 100th time.

• Mary

March 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm

I do not know about her carrying the whole season but (my opinion) she had too much class for the rest of the rug rats. They really make you understand how money cannot buy class. None of them (maybe with the exception of Simone are role models. Its Heavenly’s daughter I’m really concerned about. I was also very disappointed in Dr. Jackie last season. She proved what my mother use to tell me “you are the company you keep”. Dr. Jackie ended up being ratchet just like Quad and Heavenly. Hope she returns to her professional classy self next season. Dr. Jackie, its not becoming – Curtis probably doesn’t like the “new” Jackie either. She was quite mean spirited.

• Diamond

March 17, 2020 at 4:06 pm

All of them r unprofessional and classless. I am a Professional Black Lady and I know other Black Professional Ladies, we don’t behave like this. Notice, I said Ladies…

• Mashona Brown

March 19, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I agree with you. The real shade came out on these ladies. What happened to classy Jackie. Its just a matter of time that her and Heavenly, Miss Perfect everything in her world will be at war with. one another.

March 16, 2020 at 3:55 pm

So Jackie can’t be called out for her disgusting behavior. Duly noted.

4. Fanny

March 16, 2020 at 4:01 pm

So by cast shakeup, they probably meant fire everyone who isn’t Quad, Jackie, Contessa, and Heavenly. I’m not surprised. These producers have been tone deaf for a good minute now.

5. Tracy Smith

March 16, 2020 at 4:03 pm

This is stupid Buffy brought a lot to the show I will miss her would be good to know her family life and how that works out

• I know right

March 17, 2020 at 3:21 am

Bunch of bitter ole queens.Fussing over stuff that doesn’t really matter .In the grand scheme in their life. I could do without Heavenly.

6. Gloria Henderson

March 16, 2020 at 4:05 pm

I’m gone if they fired Mariah.

• Only Me

March 16, 2020 at 4:59 pm

Mariah gets a check whether she’s on the show or not. She probably should have stayed behind the scenes in the first place because these women are way too hateful towards her.

• Mashona Brown

March 19, 2020 at 5:35 pm

That is so true. They really dont like her.

7. Ms. Jackson

March 16, 2020 at 4:06 pm

D-mn really? She checked Jackie’s pretentious a-s and may actually be having a baby and they really fired her? Who the f-ck is making these decisions?

8. Trish

March 16, 2020 at 4:10 pm

They have made this Jackie’s show. So they were not going to keep Buffie there after Buffie rightfully held Jackie responsible for her lack of empathy and tacky behavior. Jackie saying she would quit the show was her way of letting them know what had to be done if they were going to keep her for another season. Andy also invested in her book so that was that. Mariah is probably gone too. That’s probably what that seat at the table post was about and why Heavenly shaded her over it. They are bringing in a few new people and they won’t keep any of them that don’t kiss Jackie’s a-s. Watch and see.

• Mary

March 16, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Why do they keep Heavenly? Oops I answered my on question. She’s mean, tacky, classless, isn’t trustworthy and just a ratchet individual. In my neighborhood she would have been excused long time ago.

9. Trina

March 16, 2020 at 4:23 pm

I was hoping that Dr. Jackie was leaving like she threatened. I liked Buffie she seemed to enjoy her life.

10. Lyrics Harris

March 16, 2020 at 4:50 pm

I like Buffy. She is clearly capable of standing her own ground. I like how she bullied the bully Dr. Heavenly. Dr. Jackie is ok at times but she showed her true colors last season.She wanted her apologies to Buffy to seem sincere but they lacked authenticity. And that’s why Buffy and Simone weren’t buying it.BUT NEVER THE LEST PLEASE KEEP BUFFY SHE I A GREAT FIT FOR THE SHOW.

• Diane Hopkins

March 17, 2020 at 6:20 pm

I liked Buffy too, but the good always leave.

11. Blackrose

March 16, 2020 at 7:04 pm

I hope not. She was extra and annoying. Miss ” i have so much money its hard for me to make friends” or whatever she said waaaah

12. Laura

March 16, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Of course she won’t be back. Anyone who come on and take a liking to Mariah will never return! This is what they want; but raggedy mouth guttersnipe Heavily, lying CoonTessa, & Quad the Fraud will always remain!

• Lee Lee B

March 17, 2020 at 1:27 am

😂🤣lmao..here,here!

• Krystal

March 17, 2020 at 5:02 am

Look Toya,Simone,Mariah,and Buffie didn’t take S#*t from now one last season the said what they said. The rest are miserable in my opinion reaching for storylines from others.And QUAD NEEDS TO GO WITH HER FAKE A*#!!!!

13. TJones

March 17, 2020 at 2:22 am

With all thats going on we probably wont know cast members for awhile. I think Buffie was a cool person, I just didnt like her on the show. I’ll start a campaign to get Heavenly booted off though!!

14. Sylvia BrownFields

March 17, 2020 at 5:47 pm

I agree! Can’t stand Quad ,
    or heavenly who acts devilishly!!!!

15. Misty

March 17, 2020 at 8:32 pm

Good riddance. These newbies come in coming for the MAIN cast and kissing up to the extras not knowing they can be replaced. Dont let producers with no rights get to your head

• Anonymous

March 17, 2020 at 9:02 pm

People like you are exactly why this show has peaked and it can’t survive ratings-wise without RHOA as a lead-in after all these years. Y’all ain’t happy unless everyone is kissing Jackie’s a-s and Heavenly gets to be her pit BULLY. Y’all come on here and shade Mariah when she’s the only reason y’all have this show in the first place. Y’all love to see people get bullied and then fired when they defend themselves against the bully crew. Don’t complain when the ratings fall even more than they already have. This show will not survive allowing a few to have all the power. It’s boring! Jackie is not a god. She can be called out for her nastiness!

• Yoshi

March 17, 2020 at 9:12 pm

She definitely tried it. Married to Medicine is boring. It’s the same crap every season. Any new person they hire who doesn’t back down to Jackie and Heavenly is fired. But if they are new and pick on Mariah like Contessa did, they stick around. There’s literally no reason to watch anymore because it won’t change. So predictable.

• Yoshi

March 17, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Kissing up to the extras? Who’s an extra? I know you aren’t talking about Mariah with this stale shade sis. She’s a main cast member, executive producer, and the creator of the show you’re on here commenting about. And she had enough rights to give YOUR FAVES a job. She casted Heavenly, Quad, Simone, Jackie, and Toya. Be clear. What TV show did you create since you want to downplay her accomplishments? No one got in Buffie’s head but I see Heavenly got in yours because you are repeating her tired reads on here like the gospel. Sit.

16. Stephanie

March 17, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I love Buffie!! She is too classy for this show messy a-s show anyway. Buffie go forth and be great darling.

17. Tt

March 17, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Good buffie fat a-s was boring af. They really can throw them all in the trash & start over!!!