Quantcast
Dr. Contessa Shades Mariah Huq After She is Fired from 'Married to Medicine'

Dr. Contessa Shades Mariah Huq After She is Fired from ‘Married to Medicine’

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Hours ago, Mariah Huq confirmed that she did not receive a contract for the upcoming season of “Married to Medicine.” And while many of her supporters are upset and vowing to not watch the show, it appears as some of her cast members aren’t so devastated. The shade is flowing, too.

In fact, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe actually threw a jab Mariah’s way.

She did so during an appearance on Dr. Heavenly Kimes’ YouTube channel. After Heavenly gave her an update on Mariah, Contessa had some things to say.

Contessa didn’t hold back either.

1. Trice

April 8, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Contessa is such a follower. She doesn’t like Mariah just because her crew doesn’t. She honestly is such a bore and she’s the one who should have been fired. She’s always looking down on somebody. Can’t stand her.

• VAUDELITA GRIFFIN

April 8, 2020 at 11:44 pm

100% true

• Tiffany

April 9, 2020 at 10:08 am

I totally agree with you!!!

• Renee Byrd

April 9, 2020 at 10:31 am

I was her story line and she never payed me input out a song about her Dr B-tch Contessa

• Tramaine Sussex

April 12, 2020 at 7:36 am

Renee Byrd, the camera got you FIRED. I saw right thru you! I am elated that you’re gone. Most of all I was embarassed for you, looking like an OLD jealousdrunk troll. 🤢🤢

• Barbara

April 9, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I don’t care either way about Mariah.
        I just hope they get rid of Quad.
        I don’t like her and she is no longer married to a Dr.

• Ddees

April 16, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Yesssss please let quad and her condescending above everyone speaking in 3rd person a-s be gone

• Katie Dunn

April 17, 2020 at 4:41 pm

I dont like Contessa or Heavenly nor Jackie. QUAD THEY need new people

• Olivia Ingram

April 19, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I absolutely LOVE Mariah!!! She so str8 fwd until a b-tch come for her, because half the time Mariah is chill. I feel she is the sharpest Queen of them all!!!

• Tammie

April 28, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I agree! Contessa I would be quite and hope Karma doesn’t come your way! Quad a terrible bitter, undercover jealous woman! She Needs to be off show. Not married to anybody let alone a Dr. Her show was canceled because it was boring! Heavenly needs deliverance I feel so sorry for her husband! I see why Curtis cheated on Jackie! Enough said. Toya is just Real and I like Simone. New people please Let Quad go and Contessa, their going to keep Big lips!!!

• Mia

June 16, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Please, No quad. Don’t be fooled that the ratings will go down without her.The shown will get better. She will go chat at the Circle where she can, in fact, talk about sommmething interesting, instead of arguing an tagging along. No, more. Go cook for the pooches. Bye bye

• Boobala

April 9, 2020 at 11:32 pm

Yup

• Marquita Starks

April 10, 2020 at 10:25 am

Why is that Quad still on the show she’s FAKE she was brought on the show by Mariah and then turned on her once Mariah got her in good with the women then she played them against Mariah at one point telling those weak women that if Mariah goes on the trip she’s not going Heavenly is a trouble maker and very unprofessional with that ugly mouth and Contessa is so boring and I totally lost respect for Jackie. Simone keeps it real why couldn’t Jackie be the ☮️ peacemaker for Mariah at any point? Simone told Jackie that what she did to Buffie was wrong and I’m surprised that the medical board didn’t contact her because of the hippo law Buffet needs to sue Dr. Jackie now that they got her fired and we all love Buffet and her husband. Tori is living a good and happy life with her husband who loves her and those handsome boys. She’s a wonderful person but boring Jackie & Quad & Contessa needs to be fired. Two seasons my friends and I stopped watching when Quad started turning the women against Mariah and yet those are supposed to be educated women and I see now that I will not be watching next season shame on the producers..

• Carol

April 16, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Yes let boycott the show take down their ratings also get rid of M2M and leave the LA make the old cast visitors and not a regular fix their azz

• Tam

April 17, 2020 at 10:56 pm

I couldnt have said it better…You are so on point & correct…Contessa has no valid reason to have discourse with Maiah. Shes irrelevant & is a follower..

She has no storyline and BRINGS ABSOLUTELY nothing to the show. Dr. Jackie is a good soul bt fake. Shes what you call nice/nasty… Rude, Childish Heavenly has a dirty,mouth and is definitely jealous of Toya and Mariah…Shes bot attractive at all fat or skinny and needs to get counseling and therapy and TAKE rude Contessa with her…Neither have any class BT R blessed with men too god for them…
            Quad and Mariah should go to Dr. Jeff, put EVERYTHING on the table then move foreard in rekindling their genuine, healthy, friendship. Seems like there is a lot of misunderstanding…I see ABSOLUTELY no reason why the haters come for Mariah…Simone, an Amazing nurturing Dr.is 100 % and a Real & beautiful Woman. Toya is gorgeous and keeps it ” Real” w/ Impeccable taste…Mariah is so pretty and and can see right through you. She has TAKEN so much from the other unattractive so called ladies…Buffy is absolutely Amazing & full of Life…Get Her Back…I’m still trying 2 better a better read on Quad because shes ok but has multiple personalities…
            Wish I could say Bye Bye to Dr.Contessa…Go take care of Your Children and get some style…

• Renee Byrd

April 9, 2020 at 10:27 am

Somebody please help me get on here to keep it Real the is. Therealmsrenee

• Sharde

April 9, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Hey Ms. Renee I believe you. Contessa is fake. I know you keeping it real.

• Portia Mayes

April 21, 2020 at 9:32 am

Ms. Renee, I record every episode of M2M & can remember Dr Countess’s domestic help giving her a hard time at the party she was having, thus YOU’RE FIRED!If that was you, you should have talked money before being on the show. PS I’d fire you too. Throwing food at the boss is not cool.

• Sharde

April 9, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Whats yout Ig and Fb. Ms. Reneeฯ

• Marquita Starks

April 10, 2020 at 10:37 am

Ms. Renee called Contessa out for being FAKE because she hadn’t been her nanny for a long time plus see didn’t pay her and she blasted her as she should had. She’s a follower and why is Quad still on the show again?? With ugly mouth Heavenly & boring Jackie make club of friends we’ve already decided not to watch next season when the producers watched how they treated Mariah but let unmarried liar Quad Stay we are done with the show.

• Kendra

April 19, 2020 at 10:19 pm

You need a life honestly nobody cares about you one monkey don’t run a show im glad Mariah is gone

• Susie Waltower

April 9, 2020 at 2:13 pm

I hear you girl they should get rid of Contessa a-s she has no interesting story line. They should also get rid of Quad because she is not married to medicine.

• Rita Williams

April 9, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Sorry Contessa brings Nothing to the show! She is boring and very critical of others. they shoul od revoked her contract !I have No interest in watching her at all 🤨

• Kay Star

April 9, 2020 at 5:15 pm

Same.If Hellen-ly had said she loved Mariah, which she clearly is jealous of her, the follower would have said she loved her too. Get her off the show!

• M fret

April 9, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Don’t hatee

• Trice

April 9, 2020 at 10:48 pm

You must be Contessa because she’s the only one delusional enough to think she’s anyone to hate on. And I definitely don’t recall her having any stans. She’s a follower who kisses a-s to stay on a reality show. I’ve never had to do any of that to succeed.

• Edna

April 10, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Contessa should be fired she had a bad attitude she goes along with whatever Heavenly and Quad all three of them should be fired.

• Aleice Marbley

April 15, 2020 at 3:36 am

I agree and she really should have been let go.

• DRlene

April 16, 2020 at 2:49 pm

While that might be true..it does not negate what contessa said
      IF YOU THE BIG DOG YOU NOT WAITING FOR CONTRACT YOU GIVING THEM OUT

• Oprah’s Wig

April 16, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Contessa clearly has no idea how the TV business works. Does she not understand that everybody who doesn’t own a production company and TV network must sell the rights of their show to a network before they can show it? And when you do, you’re not going to be the one giving out contracts. But you should still be respected for creating the show in the first place. If Contessa had more sense, she wouldn’t have done what she did in this video given how black creators are treated in the business.

• Carol

April 16, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Yes contessa tread lightly your barely making the cut with your boring bandwagon jumping a-s stay in your lane don’t be fooled Mariah don’t need a contract to appear you do You are a hater for nothing 😠

• Carol Riley

May 3, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Repeat that forthe people in the back

2. Diamond

April 8, 2020 at 2:01 pm

This is honestly why I don’t have a lot of friends. Black women are so competitive with each other. Instead of coming together like the white cast did on Friends so they could make sure they all got wealthy, these women fight with each other so they can become favorites of white producers who can’t stand the black woman who created the show. How disgusting. Contessa is shameful. I can’t believe she’s a Delta and talks down to other black women so often. I expected more from her and she’s been nothing but a mean girl and follower.

• C. H. HARVEY

April 8, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Hi Diamond….You said it all and more! Than you👏. Though. I am NOT a fan of reality shows,because it saddens me so to see those of our sisters, who are SUPPOSE to be HIGHLY Educated, Intelligent PROFESSIONALS! Who are Financially stable, but yet, INTENTIONALLY show JEALOUSY, BERATE/FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER! But every once in a while I take a peep at one/two, none the less when it comes to this particular show, This Heavenly (IRONIC name)character, my opinion, is the main INSTIGATOR! Is PHONEY as they COME, and talks TOO FAST! She has an very Condescending Superiority mannerism, a snide, nasty way of talking to commenting or answering an question.I cannot STAND the way she swings/run her hands through her hair, smacks, sucks or I guess that’s stuttering when she’s talking…She is the worst kind of sister to befriend. She’s an Phoney SNAKE!!

• Darlene

April 8, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Heavenly is flat out ghetto. There is no other word to describe her. Jackie is sneaky. I believe you are the company you keep. She is closely aligned herself with Heavenly.

As for Contessa, she’s a liar,fake and an attention seeker. She needs to go!

• Miss Jones

April 8, 2020 at 10:54 pm

So if Contessa has all these businesses, then why is she returning to the show??? Her a-s know she needs the show just like she claims Mariah needs it‼️‼️

• Angel

April 9, 2020 at 4:40 am

Couldn’t have said it better! Heavenly a demon seed!

• Marquita Starks

April 10, 2020 at 10:49 am

I totally agree with you that Heavenly is the worse kind of person to represent the medical field and I’m a retired nurse of 36 years and our black sisters are acting like they’ve just been released from revenge camp it’s so very sad and they’re working in our medical field how disappointing is that. Contessa has no storyline so they fin, off of one another like animals it’s just SAD.

• Agreed

April 8, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Yeah, it’s disappointing to see a soror okay with another black woman being pushed off her own platform. She shouldn’t celebrate this or use the moment to kick Mariah while she’s down.

• Toya

April 8, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Exactly,I don’t understand why the competition with material things, I watch the Busch family on MTV, they created the beer company, those kids have regular clothing, not to say they don’t have Gucci, but the clothes they wear look like clothes from target, basically if you saw them you wouldn’t know that they are worth billions and live on 700 acres, their sons drive nice pick up trucks, now look at Kandi from RHOA, she wears her clothes from her shop, she also said that she would NEVER spend 15,000 on a bag, she would rather invest in property, the point I’m making is our culture, Toya and Eugene have gone in debt being show boats, I mean they are educated black women, who should should feel privileged to have a platform but instead they rip each other to shreds like Heavenly, whose whole life is a lie, her marriage is a lie, she’s so unhappy, when her sons come home it looks so rehearsed,her daughter said she’s verbally abusive, she’s very insecure, thats why she’s so obsessed with Damien because he has cheated

• JMO

April 9, 2020 at 12:06 am

I couldn’t have said it better Diamond!!!. She needs to be careful laughing because it is catchy. I can’t stand weak individuals that go along to get along. She wants to be accepted also. And please leave the I’m team so and so because as a grown up that’s the craziest shid I’ve heard. Just get an entire new lineup because I’m sick of these broads especially Devily

• Jessye Pittman

April 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm

I definitely agree with everything said so far. I know that many people will Not be watching if Mariah is no longer on this show!

• Faye McNeill

April 10, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I love all the ladies,but why Mariah,she don’t deserve this.

• Naundiee

April 9, 2020 at 8:50 am

I agree. It is truly sad in all this that she is a Delta Sigma Theta, Inc and such a Boring Follower.

• Marquita Starks

April 10, 2020 at 11:02 am

True I will not be watching the show now that Mariah is gone. Heavenly is FAKE and so very insecure because she knows that her husband daddy is someone daddy he’s such a quiet humble acting man who’s with a low self-esteem woman who represents Doctors in a unprofessional way. She’s so jealous of Tori’s life and Mariah. Heavenly gives medical doctors and nurses a bad symbol that we don’t deserve get them all off but Mariah and Tori and start the show over with a mixer of women. Jackie bye bye .

• Susie Waltower

April 9, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Friends is scripted to be friends. They are not friends off set. Married to Medicine is reality show a big difference. You must not watch all those White reality shows where those White folks act worst than the Black reality shows. Stop helping them to label your own people when their sh-t stinks too.

• Diamond

April 9, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Let me help you because you seem to be a little confused. And I understand because you don’t know me. But you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot say. I am a black woman and I will speak on my experiences whenever I desire to. You have no jurisdiction over me or this website. Remember that the next time you reply to me. Also, when you’re knowledgable, you understand that under no circumstances should any black person look at the white race to excuse our toxic behavior. White women have nothing to do with any of this. My whole life I’ve had to be better and work harder because I’m black AND a woman. These black women decided to sit back and laugh as the black woman who created the show was kicked off by white producers. And this is after she was mistreated for years behind the scenes, and none of them cared enough to speak up. Like I said, this is despicable. And I see this behavior from black women quite often. Times when we should stick together and fight for equality, we don’t. We decide to be competitive and fight for scraps instead. It’s sad. So I’m not interested in your deflections and excuses. I’m trying to elevate myself, so there’s nothing I can do with the nothingness you’ve given me.

• Heidi

July 17, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Diamond well said

• Diamond

April 9, 2020 at 2:35 pm

And thank you to everyone who came on here and understood my points. I feel seen and see you all, too. Much love.

• Reese

April 10, 2020 at 4:50 am

I tried but I got the time so, that person never said what you could or couldn’t say. Also YOU brung up the fact that the Friends cast (of all shows) gets along for the check, then in your response say white women have nothing to do with it. Well the Friends cast was and is White sooo!? Oh How’s MARIAH doing, since you 2 seem to be besties how else would you personally know how she was treated behind the scenes. 1st Mariah was the HBIC who started it all now she being mistreated.Its so scripted you dont know who being truthful.You should go back and read your comment and CH Harvey comment. You so busy wanting to clap back as they say, that the you my dear have done the same thing you accused Contessa of, being a mean girl with ypur condescending reply!! CH didn’t try to stifle you or downplay your experiences the comment was made about the show. You were pretty harsh and judgemental to some1 who said nothing about you personally. Now I’m not a fan of these housewives of whoever shows but I’ve seen enough to know the f-ckery is on ALL these shows regardless of race!! They all selling integrity for the dollar both men and women all races. I do however agree with you on the not having women friends part. Lets have intelligent debates with one another without coming for each other. Please and thank you be blessed🙏 be safe👏

• Diamond

April 10, 2020 at 7:14 am

Again, I get that you people don’t know me personally, but I’ll help you out , too. I don’t “clap back” at people. I give my perspectives and I don’t take lightly when someone tells me what I can or can’t do. This is what was said to me, since you, too are confused. Here’s what Susie Waltower said:

“Stop helping them to label your own people when their sh-t stinks too.”

Yeah, that comment was an attempt to silence my opinion. I take issue with anyone who tells me, a black woman, that I cannot criticize my own race. I’ll remind you both that I can and will always say whatever I want to. Neither of you have any jurisdiction over me. That belief that black people can’t be critical of each other is weak and prevents us from progressing. How can black people move forward if we can’t talk about our issues and have real conversations? And the only reason the two of you are responding to me in the first place is because you all don’t like that I, a black woman, spoke on my observations of black women in the workplace. You calling me condescending and a mean girl are deflections, but I assure you, your low vibrational opinions of me will never be my truth. I have never done any of the horrible things Contessa has done. I get that she wanted to be entertaining on a reality show and she wants the publicity offline by doing things like she did in this video. But I can say that I’ve never laughed at a black woman losing her job or the platform she created. I’ve never gotten in the face of another black woman and screamed for her to get over a miscarriage. I have never been a follower, as you can see, even on here I stick to my own opinions even as people try to police my thoughts and comments. I’ve never called another black woman’s husband a “big b*****.” I’ve never thought I was better than anyone for the material possessions I have or my education. I’ve never laughed at a black couple going through obstacles. Nor am I classist towards black people who don’t have as much as me. Contessa has done all these things. We will never compare. She should reread her sorority handbook because she’s extremely problematic. Despite what I’ve seen on the show which I don’t care too much about because messy is supposedly entertaining in the reality tv business, what’s she done here in this video is awful. I could never do this to a black creator.

Lastly, you tried to point out a contradiction that doesn’t exist. Here’s what Susie Waltower said:

“You must not watch all those White reality shows where those White folks act worst than the Black reality shows.”

In response, I said:

“White women have nothing to do with any of this.”

And your response:

“Well the Friends cast was and is White sooo!?” And: “Now I’m not a fan of these housewives of whoever shows but I’ve seen enough to know the f-ckery is on ALL these shows regardless of race!! They all selling integrity for the dollar both men and women all races.”

Now if you weren’t trying so hard to for a “gotcha” moment, you would have just asked me what I meant. First of all, Friends is not a reality show. It’s a scripted program with an actual script, writers, and plots. So this isn’t about their “behavior” on the show. The cast came together and fought for better contracts, residuals, and now they don’t even have to work again. They stuck together. They realized their worth. Why did I bring that show up? Well, Heavenly recently said that the Married to Medicine cast has gotten pay cuts despite the success of the show. And now, they are paid per episode they are on. So someone could film the entire season, and still not get paid if producers choose to edit out their scenes. She also said that Bravo wants to go younger, so even her future on the show can be questionable. And she said that the money isn’t as great as it used to be although it’s actually done very well in ratings this last season. Now, if these women had stuck together, they could have all demanded higher salaries, and Mariah would still have her spot on the platform she created because they could have banded together and spoken up about the mistreatment she’s receiving from white producers. So again, what do white women and white people, in general, acting messy on reality TV have to do with any of my points on here? I spoke on the behind the scenes stuff and how Contessa and the others did nothing to help out the creator of the show. It’s unfortunate that anytime I attempt to have a conversation on here about how competitive black women are towards each other in the workplace, people like you come on here with deflections and attempt to shame me into silence. But I’ll tell you now, you will never be successful. I will continue to bring up these points. I really don’t care who I upset in the process nor the mischaracterizations of me thrown out so that I back down. Again, you have no jurisdiction over me.

• Realness

April 11, 2020 at 3:30 pm

THANK YOU DIAMOND! It’s great to finally see black women being honest about where we go wrong. Oftentimes we are told not to discuss these things and it’s always seen as an attack on the race. White people being ratchet on television has nothing to do with black women not looking out for each other. I’m so happy to see that you and other black women who added to this conversation didn’t fall for the deflection of Reese and others. I commend you and love that you made the points you made. Keep speaking your mind. Sometimes the truth will hurt feelings. 😘

• Aleice Marbley

April 15, 2020 at 4:06 am

I am so glad that you explained that in detail because those are my thoughts precisely. Thanks for letting them know the difference in scripted vs. reality shows. I am so disappointed in some of the ladies’ actions and I disagree with how they have treated Mariah for years. Honestly speaking, we as black women, should stand together and not watch the show. It is a disgrace how Mariah has been treated.

• Shellie

April 10, 2020 at 7:30 am

YASSSSS Diamond! I agree with all your points. Love your comments on here!

• Bri

April 11, 2020 at 3:24 pm

I completely agree with your response, Reese. I was thinking the same thing! Kudos to you for being objective.

• Realness

April 11, 2020 at 3:34 pm

There is nothing objective about Reese’s comment.

• Tammie

April 28, 2020 at 11:34 pm

I agree! Contessa I would be quite and hope Karma doesn’t come your way! Quad a terrible bitter, undercover jealous woman! She Needs to be off show. Not married to anybody let alone a Dr. Her show was canceled because it was boring! Heavenly needs deliverance I feel so sorry for her husband! I see why Curtis cheated on Jackie! Enough said. Toya is just Real and I like Simone. New people please Let Quad go and Contessa, their going to keep Big lips!! They love us acting like this! sad these are professional black women being totally disrespectful toward one another.

• Acquanella

April 9, 2020 at 4:39 pm

So true Contessa !

• Rhonda Bailey

April 9, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Being a Delta has nothing to do with it. You are who you are.

• Diamond

April 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Her being a Delta is relevant to the discussion. Contessa carries herself in a way that goes against the principles of her own sorority. How do you join a black sorority that makes an emphasis on sisterhood and its first major act of public service was the woman’s suffrage march just for you to laugh about a black creator being kicked off her own show? She needs to brush up on what her sorority is about. She’s clearly forgotten some things.

• Shellie

April 10, 2020 at 7:25 am

READ! Diamond, I love your comments on here! Thank you for speaking the truth no matter who it offends! We need more of that on here!

• Jacqui

April 9, 2020 at 11:39 pm

True. Contessa and Heavenly are insanely jealous of Marah. Both of them should’ve been fired instead of Mariah.

April 8, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Contessa’s time to be humbled will come. It always does.

4. Nessa

April 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Contessa is one of the most useless cast members.

• Janice White

April 8, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Money and education cannot buy class. I am so disappointed in Heavenly. She need to get some class, how does her husband and children feel about her hoodie behavior. She sure does not represent well.
      Thought this would be a program that uplift black people, but you just prove the vanilla people and their thinking about us. Shame on you all.

• Jackie

April 8, 2020 at 6:51 pm

I’m done with Married To Medicine, such a demoralizing show for our black girls.

• Naundiee

April 9, 2020 at 8:51 am

Yes, she would have Never Been Missed. Boring A-s Self!!!

5. Lisa

April 8, 2020 at 2:11 pm

Contessa and her fake storylines should have been gone after her first season.

• Toya

April 8, 2020 at 6:41 pm

I’m surprised that they still have Contessa on the show, I’m tired of Jackie old fake a-s

6. Peachy

April 8, 2020 at 2:12 pm

She also shaded Toya, again. She said that she was living in Buckhead before the show, unlike Toya. Contessa is one of those women who really likes to befriend people and then hate on them later. If it wasn’t to her advantage to be friends with Heavenly, they would have fallen out already.

7. Ms. Jackson

April 8, 2020 at 2:22 pm

Contessa should shut the f-ck up. None of us would even know who she is if Mariah didn’t create the show. It’s amazing to me how Contessa, Jackie, and Heavenly really think they are better than the wives because they have more education. If they feel that way about them, imagine what they really feel about the viewers who also aren’t doctors or rich. They stay on the classist sh-t and feel validated by how much money they have. It just reeks of insecurity honestly. And it’s why I don’t care for none of their a-ses. You can be successful and not be an arrogant, condescending a-shole. I’m done with this show. Snobby black people are annoying as f-ck.

April 8, 2020 at 2:24 pm

This right here is why M2M will never be as big as RHOA. They don’t know how to cast this show. Now how is Contessa still on the show but Mariah isn’t? I guess Heavenly will carry the show by herself because the rest of these women are boring. Especially Contessa.

9. Camryn

April 8, 2020 at 2:25 pm

At some point in their lives when they aren’t filming some of these ladies need to woman up have some class tend to your families your jobs stop this teenage mutant ninja housewives shuttttt we don’t want it all year round … Dr.Uglies Stop!!!!

10. Forever Rainbow

April 8, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Andy is slipping. Contessa is dry. Mariah is funny, witty, and messy. I feel like her, Heavenly, Quad, Toya, and Simone are all necessary.

• Monique

April 8, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Can we get a petition going? Get Mariah back!!! Sick of Dr. Contessa’s fake, disloyal a-s and Dr. Jackie is sneaky and the messiest one!!! Those 2 can go as far as I’m concerned!!!

11. Hater

April 8, 2020 at 2:30 pm

These women are miserable.

12. Trish

April 8, 2020 at 2:36 pm

I would say many of us will be just as happy when Contessa is finally fired, but most won’t be watching this sh-t anymore any d-mn way.

13. And What?

April 8, 2020 at 2:43 pm

When is Contessa going to be her own person and form her own opinions without seeking Heavenly and Jackie’s approval? She only threw shade because she knew Heavenly wanted her to.

• sonia

April 8, 2020 at 6:30 pm

My question is why is Quad still on the show. Not married to anyone,they use her for storyline for being the single one on there trips.Mariah should stay get rid of the overly dramatic Quad.

14. anon lady

April 8, 2020 at 3:08 pm

I’m sure Jackie is happy too but she has enough sense not to show that for the world to see. This is why she’s more successful than her puppets.

15. Cindy

April 8, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Done w/ married to medicine, no Mariah, no watching for me, done!!!!!!

• Linda Cross

April 8, 2020 at 5:45 pm

I also will not be watching if Mariah is off the show.

• Dique Cannon-Finley

April 8, 2020 at 7:41 pm

First, if boring is being proactive, uplifting and ladylike then that is what I wish to tune in on to see. The bickering and back biting has to stop. You are selling out for a paycheck.It is no better than gangster rap, pure pollution to our race!!! Second and lastly Mariah created the show, she should be celebrated not for that fact alone, but because she came back with a humbled and forgiving agenda. I love the premise of the show educated black doctors, husbands and wives. Let that shine for a while…please!

• Henny

April 8, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Mariah created Married to Medicine. Does Mariah continue to get paid?

• Jacquelyn Shropshire

April 10, 2020 at 7:03 am

Please leave DELTA out of this…thank you

• Shellie

April 10, 2020 at 7:29 am

Nope! Contessa is a Delta. When you’re in a BGLO, you will always be a representation of your organization for the rest of your life. Jackie is an AKA, and she is always mindful of her actions because she cares about her brand, integrity, and how she represents her organization. She would NEVER do what Contessa did in this video. She has class. Maybe Contessa should get some and take a refresh course in Delta!

16. Pat

April 8, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Contessa is so far up Jackie and Heavenly’s a-ses that she can’t help but do this messy sh-t.

17. How Sad

April 8, 2020 at 4:31 pm

It’s so sad to see educated black women act like this. Mariah should be grateful she never has to be around these people ever again. She should take the time away from the show to glow up and become an even better person. Make some more business moves. They never liked her anyway. They hated that a woman they feel is beneath them created the platform they have depended on all this time. I’m sure being on the platform has helped Contessa professionally, yet she has no respect for the creator. Says a lot about her character or lack thereof.

• Kay

April 8, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Contessa is boring as h-ll.. She has no real storyline that anyone cares about and Jackie is boring as h-ll too.. I will not be watching if Mariah is not on there anymore..

• Kelley Erkard

April 8, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Contessa can’t stand her or her name

• Sylvia

April 19, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I agree. I will no longer watch a show that allows women like heavenly portray black women in such a negative light, but you get rid of Maria. Something is wrong with this picture. Andy Cohen, shame on you!

18. Oprah's Wig

April 8, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Contessa clearly doesn’t understand much about the TV business. It’s not like owning a traditional business. What happened to Mariah is actually very common. You can create a show and get pushed off of it as a EP and cast member in standard contracts. Mariah is also a black woman. So she had a lot of obstacles behind the scenes. Everyone won’t have Tyler Perry’s clout and well even as big as he is, he had to sell rights to his shows too because he doesn’t own his own network. Show business is a cut throat place to work. Especially for a black woman. Honestly, Contessa managed to stay on the show so long because she clearly formed friendships with the right people. So she should be humble because she would have been fired if she didn’t.

19. Get Busy

April 8, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Eh, it was time for Bravo to totally mess this show up. They had a good run but at some point, they make bad decisions with all of their shows and it usually starts with bad casting. Expect next season to be lackluster. I think I’ll just focus on RHOP and RHOA honestly. Contessa has a lot of nerve being so cocky when the majority of the fans have wanted her gone since her first season. She’s truly not likable. She’s just a cocky follower.

20. My 2 Cents

April 8, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Mariah has done nothing to this woman but she wanted a problem with Mariah because she wanted to be in Heavenly and Jackie’s crew. Mariah even visited her after she had surgery. Contessa is fake as h-ll. All these “businesses” she claims to have yet she’s on the show being a boring follower to secure that paycheck. Girl bye.

• Jay

April 9, 2020 at 8:05 am

Contessa brought in friends for the cast for M2M LA and she started turning on Mariah around that point. Bringing in some friends on a spinoff that hasn’t been doing well is not on the same level as creating a show concept, shopping the idea to different networks and casting it.
      Mariah even said she wished that she had been a part of working with M2M LA and getting it off the ground. Mariah has said she values what they all bring to the show despite her relationship with them.

• Porsha

April 11, 2020 at 3:45 pm

If Contessa helped cast the LA show, that explains why it’s so boring.

21. Angele

April 8, 2020 at 7:57 pm

I’m done I will not be watching I’m over the negativity on all the black forums… And their depiction of black educated women is horrible…I see those ratings being very low

April 8, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Yeah, you can’t take away someone’s accomplishments. Contessa and the other mean girls can’t ever erase the fact that Mariah created this show. I’m done with all of them.

23. Nancy

April 8, 2020 at 8:04 pm

How the heck did Contessa or Quad get a contract but not Mariah? Mariah’s one liners are enough for her to be on the show but boring Contessa has no redeeming qualities to be on the show

24. Marlene Kimbrough

April 8, 2020 at 8:29 pm

It’s all fake, what people would do for a dollar, Mariah is the producer how can she be fired

• Jay

April 9, 2020 at 7:57 am

Being a producer and castmate are two completely separate things. They have removed her from the show before and it was a flop because the other women couldn’t carry the show.

25. Sivee

April 8, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Two of the most insecure “professional ” women on TV. Both are drs married to drs and jealous of Mariah. Cone Tessa is such a a-s kisser to Hellish. These women are pathetic
    Team Mariah

• Monosa

April 8, 2020 at 9:59 pm

I really believe the Ms. Quad should have been let go last season.
      The name of the snow is ” Married to Medicine”. She already has a show.
      Dr, Heavenly could go too. I enjoy the rest of rhexast

26. Mary Martin-Bryant

April 9, 2020 at 12:11 am

WELL M2M CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HE DOUBLE LL! RATINGS GONNA BE LOW🤔🤨😜 Contessa BORING,HEAVENLY IS A SH—- Stirrer GHETTO AND LOUD AS H-LL!!!! QUAD IS A MONEY HUNGRY GRUBBER, JACKIE- BORING, SNEAKY AND ARROGANT. LOVE TOYA & FAM. DR. SIMONE IS FABULOUS. Andy what the hell happened. Hope.BRAVO Is ready for the ratings to DROPPPPP!!!…smh hurry BACK MARIAH & GOD BLESS U AND YOURS 👍🏼👌🏽🙏🏽🙏🏾🙏🏻🙏

27. Trina

April 9, 2020 at 2:49 am

CoonTessa and Hellishly are happy that Mariah doesn’t have a contract to be on camera, now she take active role as producer. That may not be a good thing for the mean Ladies crew. She want have a conflict of interest by being a cast member.

28. Moliscious

April 9, 2020 at 4:15 am

Dr. Contessa is such a bore. She’s the one that shouldn’t have a contract. She’s so far up Heavenly butt it’s sadd and Heavenly didn’t like her when she first came on the show and constantly made fun of her name. How they not renewing Mariah contract and she’s the one that created the show? Thats krazy. I’m so glad Married to Medicine LA is coming back. I can’t stand these ladies Dr. Jackie, Dr Heavenly and Dr. Contessa needs to go. Need more doctors. Sorry but not sorry. I’m no longer watching this show.

29. jay

April 9, 2020 at 8:08 am

And this is the woman aspiring to be surgeon general? Ok

30. Deborah

April 9, 2020 at 9:48 am

Mariah has been a gangster figure on the show since season 1. Always condesending toward all the ladies when it suited her. Messy and sneaky as h-ll with a lameduck husband.

• Anonymous

April 9, 2020 at 10:06 am

The only gangster figure on this show is Heavenly as she is the biggest bully there. And the only condescending people on the show are Heavenly, Jackie, and Contessa. They don’t even like or respect people like you. Heavenly gets on Twitter and calls people like you uneducated and looks down on you for not being wealthy or having as much education as her. Contessa is classist and believes her money makes her better than everyone else who isn’t as fortunate. And Jackie is the most pretentious and messy doctor on television. It’s hilarious how you guys try to attribute their awful character traits on Mariah. Mariah is the reason people like you even have this show to watch in the first place. How do you hate the creator of one of your favorite shows? Well, I guess the same way these black women pushed the creator of the show they are on off of it. How disgusting.

April 9, 2020 at 2:37 pm

I actually like Contessa and agree with everything she said.

• Odette M Johnson

April 9, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Are you watching the same show as I am. This woman has no story line but to attack Mariah and Toya. Has no respect for her husband did not surprise me of her disrespect for Mariah. Thank you Mariah for the great creation of the show. It was wonderful watching you and your family and friends. I am sorry that they didn’t continue with Buffy story line. I wanted to know more about her decision to conceive. Love you Mariah it’s always a pleasure seeing you on television you uplift me with your beautiful smile.

• Tricia Wilson

April 14, 2020 at 11:24 am

No Mariah, no M2M for me.Dr.Jackie and Quad need to go.They can keep loud mouth Dr .Hevenly. Love Love Mariah,Dr Simone, Toya and Buffie. Andy,Bravo and who else bring my girl Mariah back.Give her the contract. I have been watching since day one.But if my girl Mariah is not coming back,I will not be watching M2M.Thank You.

32. Maia💎

April 10, 2020 at 2:31 am

Contessa is just, ugh. She was annoying me all season long. She wanna fit in so bad. She has NO STORYLINE and dislikes Mariah for no reason. She needs to get off the show. A complete waste of space.

33. Marquita Starks

April 10, 2020 at 11:41 am

Angel I agree with you. There’s something about Heavenly spirit that’s so wicked and the demons in her is activated with a word not conversation about her husband she acts like a real demon that speak to the holy Spirit.Kenya Moore from the real housewives of Atlanta is a good fit for Heavenly they should become friends because Kenya has a wicked demon in her and even the men in the barber shop talks about Kenya and Heavenly my husband and other male family members has spoken very BAD about them both. Heavenly went to T.D Jake daughter and a male Christian counselor and Heavenly came out worse so not even people of GOD can help her because she always want to be the center of attraction she says, oh I have a degree in this and that or I can do that or I have that she’s EVIL WICKED she might be Kenya Moore sister.

34. Realness

April 11, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Diamond has the best comments on here. Shout out to the black women who have the courage to speak the truth no matter who it offends. We need more of that on here. I too am tired of the lack of unity of black women in professional settings.

35. Major

July 20, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Realness, you are so right, I agree that diamond is correct on so many things she sees the big picture they are doing the producers work for them and getting peanuts which is a shame and they are professional? M2M is off my schedule and I will not miss it. Shame on all of the for not standing up for Mariah.

36. Major

July 20, 2020 at 11:19 pm

Contessa should be ashamed of herself what a waste of education. Think outside the box, see the big picture