Tiny Harris Says the Key to Her Happy Marriage is Stepping Aside Until Needed

Tiny Harris Says the Key to Her Happy Marriage is Stepping Aside Until Needed

Photo Credit: VH1

TI and Tiny Harris’ marriage problems have been well documented over the years. Although they were close to ending the marriage, things have gotten much better between them. Nowadays, they are more in love than ever. So they are willing to open up about just how they got there.

On the upcoming episode, Tiny revealed what she thinks the key to a happy marriage is. In her opinion, it’s understanding when it’s time for her to step up. But she should step aside until TI needs her to.

She says, “The key to a happy marriage is to step aside until he needs me to step in and take over.”

Check out the preview below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joey (@omfgrealitytv) on

April 17, 2020 at 10:14 am

TI seems very controlling to me. I know everyone has to figure out what makes their marriage work, but their relationship has always been toxic in my opinion. I wish Tiny the best though. She seems like such a sweet person.

• Mary

April 17, 2020 at 10:54 am

Sweet but dumb!

2. Mary

April 17, 2020 at 10:52 am

OMG – I am amazed at how stupid she is. I knew (money & all) she wasn’t intelligent (can barely put a recognizable sentence together) but what a bad example for her daughters. Aren’t mothers suppose to be our first or main role models? Imagine the choices her daughters will make. Tiny – we lead by example.

3. Nessa

April 17, 2020 at 11:31 am

I was disgusted with how TI did his own daughter. He treats the women in his family like his property instead of human beings.

4. Tiffani Young

April 17, 2020 at 1:30 pm

Tiny aren’t you afraid of being ‘used’

5. Mesha

April 18, 2020 at 11:19 am

Man leads and his woman follows if he’s worth the leading role ,I do believe Ti move likes he do for a dam good reason when it comes to his women yeah his women–>Wife , daughters and step daughter….. How many of you women commenting married?

• Rachel J

April 18, 2020 at 11:29 am

I’m married. My husband adores me and does not believe he owns me. Perhaps this is why he respects me as a person while TI cheats on Tiny and won’t even let her have opinions or her own career. It’s unfortunate how brainwashed so many Black women are about relationships and marriage. TI moves the way he does because he lacks wisdom and he’s misogynistic.

6. K.stasi

April 18, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Man tiny is forever brain washed by that d-mn plague TI. I don’t even know why she is bending backwards, kissing his feet & not putting herself together. All she is, is the laughing stock of hip pop. She has kids including daughters, why put yourself in a situation that is so disgusting & embarrassing for yourself & your daughters. Can you imagine seeing your mother be cheated on constantly, not being respected by who she married, having to sleep w/ other woman for his benefits & always having your business all of TV & blogs. She couldn’t even tell him what he did w/ his daughter was f-cked up. She’s more worried for a man who doesn’t love her nor respect than herself & kids. This is why you should never put a man & his needs first b/c sh-t like this happens not only that but having low self esteem & no respect for yourself. Tiny is a poor excuse of a woman I don’t even know why she bothers speaking about her marriage or giving marriage advise when her man is a piece of sh-t & her excusing his debaucheries. As a woman I will never respect her cause she just doesn’t know when to leave & have respect or love for herself. TI is a f-cking crazy old bastard who won’t grow up or file for divorce. Shit is it really that fun & worth it?! Plus I think the reason why he won’t divorce her is cause of guilt,he has pity for her & he probably doesn’t wanna give her alimony or child support. Like who hurt her so bad to be a slave for him & to forget who she is, it’s sad & pathetic.