GUHH Star Bow Wow Posts Then Deletes an Interesting Tweet on Mother's Day

GUHH Star Bow Wow Posts Then Deletes an Interesting Tweet on Mother’s Day

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Bow Wow has had some interesting moments on the show when it comes to his love life. And he’s been very open with the fact that he has a hard time committing to just one woman. So over the years, his love life has been full of drama.

Regardless, it sometimes seems as if he could be open to getting back together with Angela Simmons.

However, the tweet he penned on Mother’s Day revealed just where Bow Wow actually is currently when it comes to dating and relationships.

May 11, 2020 at 8:24 am

I think Bow Wow associates manhood with promiscuity. Angela needs to stay away.

• Tee

May 11, 2020 at 4:25 pm

She needs to keep baby SJ away from these boys.
      Views and reality = difference.
      JoJo is a beautiful role model.
      Not Bow Wow.

• Landy

May 12, 2020 at 3:15 am

Idk about what she should do because that’s her mistake to make BUT I agree with you about this little boy (and I don’t even call black males boys). Honestly I think it’s just a front so that he can pretend to be the dude people rap about to continue his effort to get people to stop looking at him as LIL bow wow. I also think he’s still trying to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up because that baby has about 17 1/2 different personalities maybe more🤷🏾‍♀️

2. Robert

May 11, 2020 at 9:30 am

Stay Classy

…. Ron Burgundy

• Barbee

May 11, 2020 at 12:02 pm

lol

May 11, 2020 at 10:26 am

Ignorant tweet.

• Lauren Letcher

May 11, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Angela likes “Bad Boys” and “Bow Wow” is really a storyline. Please quit insulting us with Angela’s fake love life and by all means take Sam off the show he is a “Manipulator “Thank “God Egypt has money because, she is really is naive and foolish”

4. Barbee

May 11, 2020 at 12:02 pm

This is why I don’t want Angela to get back together with him.

• Robert

May 11, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Yeah he’s 33 going on 21.

Angela knows this but she likes the attention.

And actually Bow making some progress in the maturity department but unfortunately it’s at a snail’s pace …. a snail with acute arthritis, lol.

5. Quifa Jones

May 11, 2020 at 12:10 pm

He’s so idiotic. He’s still doing what he said he isn’t going to do. He’s still contacting each one and pasting the same message. He’s so simple minded. I don’t get what women see in this little guy. He has lil man syndrome.

6. Jordan's Memory

May 11, 2020 at 12:18 pm

Oh please she not getting back with him, he is there for a storyline because she has no friends and absolutely nothing going on in her life outside of taking pics of her half naked body all the time. And of course bow wow is always free because nobody wants to be bothered by his lil a*s either, WE TV kills me with trying to make use believe she in this love triangle or something when Romero don’t even like black girls I’m so glad he is off the show. Angela needs to follow and leave too. I hate the way she treats her sister like trash! She is so sweet and humble I much rather see more of her than Angela.

• Gina's World

May 11, 2020 at 2:26 pm

I agree with you Jordan. Fake love triangle. Angela always mentions that she doesn’t care about Romeo but she’s always talking about him, CONSTANTLY. You only get mad if you cared. Her sister is sweet and she craps on her.

• Anonymous

May 11, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Angela talks about Romeo as much as he talks about her. Stop the hypocrisy. He’s on social media now still talking about her.

• idele dawson

May 11, 2020 at 2:52 pm

I also agree that Angela is boring n thirsty for a storyline. I also like her sister wa more better than Angela, n she needs to step aside too! “TELL LIE VISION”🤣😂

• Eww

May 11, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Angela is thirsty for the same storyline Romeo agreed to? Oh.

• Veronica

May 11, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Angela is a h-e if she continues to like bow wow,he just a boy .Get a man like your daddy .

• Eww

May 11, 2020 at 2:59 pm

The show is scripted. They all agree to storylines and get a check for doing so including Romeo. So why are y’all so mad at Angela like Romeo wasn’t okay with this for years? Romeo doesn’t even date black women but you’re on here bashing the black woman to defend him? Yuck.

• Robert

May 11, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Actually it’s not scripted nor is 99% even staged in spite of what Romeo claimed to try and save face after severely offending all of his old friends on the show with his new rap star/rock star holier than thou attitude towards everyone.

The emotions are very real on this show and it shows, that’s how you know it wasn’t scripted or staged.

The best actors and actresses in Hollywood couldn’t appear so convincing if it was all scripted and/or made up.

• Nikki

May 11, 2020 at 9:37 pm

I saw somewhere else Future individually acknowledged and sent mother’s day tweets to all but a few of his baby mothers. Think it was just a comment referencing that situation.

• Typical

May 11, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Y’all only like Vanessa because she lacks the confidence Angela has. Any black woman who is feeling herself gets bashed on here and any other corner of the internet.

• Robert

May 12, 2020 at 3:28 am

I like Vanessa because she’s so sweet and thoughtful and easy on tbe eyes and I don’t like Angela because she has a whack personality and doesn’t know how to act around men or women. Angela is a pretty girl but she’s flakier than Grandma’s apple pie.

• Robert

May 11, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Angela is a bit of a flake imo and Romeo is a snob’s snob and Vanessa is a sweetheart’s sweetheart. Bow got too much Snoop Dogg and rap video influence in his life at too early an age but at least he’s finally figuring out that nice girls are the ultimate catch but it will still take a while to clean up his track record especially since so many bad girls still command his attention.

• Lady D

May 11, 2020 at 10:49 pm

I think Angela is only trying to get attention as well. She had her surgery and played like she excised it off. That’s what I don’t like be 100 and stop being fake. I would rather pay more attention to the sister too Angela will see when she takes over.

• Robert

May 12, 2020 at 3:37 am

Both of those girls adding a couple pounds but it was Vanessa who articulated how she was internalizing it. Just another example of why I like and trust Vanessa more. Personally I think they both are still very attractive but I believe firmly that Angela has personality issues to such a degree I would have no interest in dating her in spite of her good looks and impressive pedigree.

7. lenard smith

May 11, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Bow Wow its time to grow up and be a man. Your too old to be acting like this. Get you a wife and settle down. Be a better man stop trying to be some time type if player that player status is getting old . Bro that won’t make you happy. Just post a mother day picture to all the mothers you know. ANGELA JUST DO YOU love vanessa she’s a sweetheart

• Tiffani Young

May 11, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Agreed!!!

8. Nicole

May 11, 2020 at 6:40 pm

His comment doesn’t necessarily mean he has several women, it could mean women who are in his life such as relatives, friends,business associates, whoever he currently dealing with etc. Upon 1st glance it could be taken that way but idk it would be dumb. He not lying tho I’m sure he knows a lot of women and it probably would take alot to msg them all individually. A lot of us have sent blanket msg,texts, e-mails.

9. Georgia Peach

May 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

I feel sorry for them both. Bow has some childhood issues that he hasn’t dealt w/ internally which causes him to drink like a fish and become out of control. Angela likes bad boys which is not good for her little son. Besides she has never dealt with her grief over the other bad boy (fiance)she had. If they got together it would not be good.
    Angela likes the chase. Let’s just hope she doesn’t give in.

10. Jessica Foster

May 12, 2020 at 12:05 am

Gross! Smmfh.. At your age you should be ashamed of yourself. But I’m pretty sure you think you’re being cool lmao you’re not!

11. Nunya

May 12, 2020 at 5:42 am

I bet his thang thang is so small smh. These men are a joke! Need so many women to compensate their feelings of being inadequate.