Quantcast
Part 3 of the RHOA Reunion Brings in the Lowest Ratings Ever for a Reunion

Part 3 of the RHOA Reunion Brings in the Lowest Ratings Ever for a Reunion

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” just wrapped up another three-part reunion. It was the first time the cast ever had to do the entire reunion virtually, too. Regardless, the cast and Andy Cohen promised viewers that it would be one for the books. And they said the twists and turns would make it one of the best reunions ever taped.

Interestingly enough, part 3 of the reunion made history in another way. And this was probably not what the network thought would happen.

Part 3 of the reunion pulled in the worst ratings ever for an RHOA reunion.

May 28, 2020 at 7:34 am

Eva looks so smug and try hard in the first pic. Anyway, I knew this was going to flop hard. No one cared about Snake Gate like that. It’s a dumb storyline. And most people didn’t feel like seeing Yovanna. This reunion as a whole was trash. Most of us wanted to hear from Marc because he needed to be there to explain his actions this season. It would have been nice to see the Cookie Lady and have Paul confront her. Todd should have been there to give us an update because his marriage to Kandi was struggling. Instead, they were lazy and made this about NeNe and her YouTube channel. That wasn’t a good idea. People wanted answers about what actually happened on the show.

2. Pretty Girl

May 28, 2020 at 7:43 am

If the whole reunion was about going after Nene and she leaves, the ratings have no choice but to drop massively. This is why the producers shouldn’t sit back and allow these women to form alliances and gang up on one person. It doesn’t make good TV. RHOA worked in earlier seasons because there were multiple conflicts going on at once. Now these women are being lazy and have formed fake friendships to prevent having conflict with anyone who isn’t Nene. This is why the cast needs to be revamped and alliances need to be forced apart. Lastly, Snakegate was never interesting. Of course Cynthia talked trash about Nene. They fell out. It’s what they do. Yovanna needs to be kicked off the show permanently.

3. And What?

May 28, 2020 at 7:55 am

I’m pretty sure Eva was one of the people who set up Yovanna’s unnecessary appearance at the reunion. So I love that it actually made the episode flop badly. It just confirms that Eva needs to go.

4. Lily

May 28, 2020 at 8:33 am

They need to revamp the cast.

• Chad

May 28, 2020 at 1:50 pm

Honestly, this show needs to change up the cast. It is tired! How many different wedding can you have? How many gran opening can you have? How can much can you watch the same make up to break up. I stopped watching when nene closed that lap top! It was below the line attack mode on my girl and calling someone ugly, talentless, calling their kids ugly. Is a new low and if Brovo condones that among black women then I am out. I watched cynthia kandi be okay with the aclttacking of someone brand building and degrading of someone kids and looks and I was like these girls will do whatever for a dallor. I was not okay when they made Todd look bad. It reminded me of something of back in the day, when black folks did whatever for a dallor. It was not a good look! It became a clown show! I missed when they let husbands address wives, and each other, when people had to answer for their actions. It was one sided! Kenya is messy and she had her ring dancer preforming for her while she sat back and smiled. Yall loved calling Nene the following: wide back, dag queen, white chicks because of her wig and make up, talentless, ugly, cheater, liar, fake friend, a user, broke, lost houses, the list goes on. No matter what she said it could not compare to how yall did it. The show is low!

• Lulu

May 29, 2020 at 7:21 am

You’re a typical delusional Nene fan. She came for Kenya’s looks talking about her skin and butt. She called her marriage fake and claimed she was not her child’s biological mother. She threw things at her and spit towards her, that’s lower than being called ugly. She made constant physical threats, that’s jail. She has beat producers and body shamed pregnant women. She is disgusting and met her match with Kenya. Don’t come for her unless she sends for you, Nenes plastic face gone learn

• I Got Time Today

May 29, 2020 at 7:54 am

No one is more delusional than Kenya Moore defenders and stans. Let’s get into it though sis.

Kenya came for NeNe’s looks first and that occurred YEARS ago. Keep in mind Kenya has no issue calling black women animals on and off social media, and she hangs out with racist and colorist Claudia Jordan. Why? Because Kenya is just as anti-black herself. She thinks having long hair is an achievement because she thinks most black women are bald-headed with no edges. This is who yall stan though.

Kenya made a physical threat to Phaedra while she was pregnant. At the reunion, she threatened to knock Phaedra’s teeth out “pregnant and all.” You do know that she could have been arrested for that, right? Also, let’s get into Kenya physically pulling Kim Field’s chair from under her while she was sitting in it. Just…stop. Kenya is just as violent and thuggish as y’all say NeNe is. Kenya also tried to fight Porsha while they were in Anguilla. Kenya should have been jailed a long time ago.

Kenya has cursed out producers, body shames, face shames, hair shames…are you serious? And for the last time, NeNe did not spit on Kenya. She was not even anywhere near her.

Kenya can’t go a season without being disgusting. She also can’t even get along with other black women in real life unless they are trash like Claudia Jordan. She lied on Lupita Nyong’o and stole Vivica’s phone.

And you’re mad NeNe accused Kenya of having a fake marriage and questioned if she really gave birth like Kenya didn’t accuse NeNe of being on drugs YEARS ago.

NeNe has met her match you say? She’s certainly not NeNe’s match. Her net worth is too low and she couldn’t even keep the ratings up when NeNe was off part 3 of the reunion. Stop the delusion.

Kenya is a joke. She’s a flop beauty queen who said her biggest accomplishment in life is winning a pageant 30 years ago that no one even cares about. I would say she’s a bird but that’s disrespectful to birds. Birds are actually intelligent.

And you really can’t come for NeNe’s “plastic face” when Kenya has had just as much work done. By the way, her nose is lopsided and her booty is botched.

You really tried it. But most of you Team Twirl people do. Y’all live vicariously through a washed up beauty queen who will eat a baby to keep her peach because she has the lowest net worth on the show. Tell Kenya to pay her unpaid taxes.

• Team Nene

June 12, 2020 at 8:40 pm

You go girl, well said, Not to mention she can’t hold a man 5 minutes, how can anybody put up with that. I don’t think her and Marc will last as crazy as she is about him. Kenya is very difficult to deal with.

• Tammy

June 12, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Yes speak now, Kenya with her low down self

• Latoya Redmond

June 13, 2020 at 8:57 am

I Got Time Today #Preach, I really can’t stand Kenya crybaby butt.I agree with you 🎯💯

• Yelp

May 31, 2020 at 7:12 pm

They need to add a new All black Housewife franchise!! This show will never be what it was…..

• Latoya Redmond

June 13, 2020 at 8:51 am

Chad I wholeheartedly agree with you 🎯💯🖤✊🏿

5. Ratchet Queen

May 28, 2020 at 9:02 am

LMBO!

6. Anony

May 28, 2020 at 12:11 pm

I didn’t watch part 3 because I just wasn’t interested. Andy needs to stop putting Kenya and Nene in the hot seats. His bias towards certain cast members(Kenya & Nene sometimes) is becoming nauseating. If there is one person who should not be a paid cast member on this show its Porsha. Porsha attacked Kenya, Cynthia, and Jamie, also she tried it with Marlo at the dinner table and Yovanna in Canada. Oh and let’s not forget she accused Kandi and Todd of trying to drug and rape her. If this show continues to go in the direction that it is going the ratings will drop even more.

• Staying Anonymous

May 28, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Well said sis.

• My Observation

May 28, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Andy doesn’t really like Kenya or Nene because they aren’t scared of him and speak their mind.

• Hannah 504

May 30, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Agreed!

7. Che

May 28, 2020 at 12:18 pm

No one cared about Snake Gate like that. They miscalculated and focused on it too much at the very end.

8. Staying Anonymous

May 28, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Part 3 was terrible. I wish I didn’t watch it. With that being said, in my opinion, this show does better when Kenya and NeNe are not fighting. Now y’all know I love them both and I could be biased, but that’s just how I see it. Go back and look at the ratings for the past seasons. When they fight, it’s exhausting to watch. When they get along, the season is fun with the right amount of drama. They have a lot in common and deep down inside, you can tell they really want to be cool but egos prevent it from happening. That’s because they have the strongest personalities. But anyway, back on topic, part 3 was a mess. I did not want to see Yovanna again and I do not care about Snakegate. They should have just made the reunion two parts. Also, some of them tried too hard. Eva, Tanya, Porsha, and Kandi made me cringe a lot.

9. Pee

May 28, 2020 at 1:14 pm

That’s because Nene Leakes walked off, secondly Yvonna is not a fan favorite and nor does Eva come across good with the fans either. Remove them two make Cyn a friend of the show with Marlo and Tanya and bring in two fresh peach holders.

10. Tiffani Young

May 28, 2020 at 1:44 pm

With this Corvid 19 there may not be another RHOA for awhile

11. Natalie

May 28, 2020 at 2:02 pm

The show got too negative. I don’t like watching black women call each other ugly, the colorism, and how Eva got away with calling Kenya and Porsha nappy heads. Especially, when she said something colorist about Shamea last season. And Yovanna is a desperate woman who will lie her way into a peach. If this kind of darkness continues to exist on this show, I won’t be watching next season. They go too low for me now.

12. deb dyson

May 28, 2020 at 4:25 pm

I don’t think I’m ever gonna get over Kenya calling Nene & her sons ugly or that she was talentless. Who had a show on Broadway and a tv show, it wasn’t Kenya Moore. She’s jealous period, point blank. She’s even mad Nene might have a side piece. Nene should have told her dude had brothers & cousins, she can hook her up. Oh yeah Kenya, without ten pounds of hair & makeup you don’t look all that great yourself chick.

13. Stacey Y Collier

May 28, 2020 at 6:29 pm

No NeNe low rating. Those ladies couldn’t hold ratings. Kenya Moore is very uninteresting except when you want to see something Petty and shallow. I feel really bad cuz she truly is broken.

14. Blackrose

May 28, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Dont like Andy. He thinks he is massa but I guess he is. These women jump for a few trinkets compared to what he gets and they do it and sell themselves. And if you dont bow down i.e Kenya and Nene he threatens to take your papers

15. GiGi

May 29, 2020 at 8:11 am

I was one of those people who wanted Kenya to return after that season she was fired. But now I regret that. She really is a cruel human being. She is one of those pretty girls in school who never manage to overcome being superficial and mean. I can’t believe she actually got worse this season. Eva is awful as well. I’m disgusted by her nappy heads comments. She should be kicked off the show for that like Claudia was for her colorism.

16. Sadie perry

June 7, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Nene is jealous of Kenya,period!!

17. Sibusiso

June 7, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Looking at Kenya and nene’s beef, it’s coming from both ends.tgey both teared each other down some way or the other. None of them are were the brightest crayons in the box withthis reunion. They both have strong personalities and dragged back to the gutters when they both started going in on their children.

18. Kimberly Thomas

June 13, 2020 at 3:37 am

That’s because nene wasn’t there half of the season and it was great when she wasn’t. If as she says some need to be fired they need to start with her. She has no friends and she only causes bad drama when she is there. I was elated when she left the reunion.