Entertainment

‘Friends And Family Hustle’ Star Tommi Walker Apologizes to LeToya Luckett

Photo Credit: VH1

When it comes to LeToya Luckett’s marriage, her husband Tommicus Walker has been struggling to cope with his mother’s death. This has led to a lot of tension with LeToya, and they have had multiple heated conversations on “Friends And Family Hustle.”

So LeToya suggested they get some counseling. And she knows it’s going to take some time for them to truly work on their communication.

On the upcoming episode, Tommi actually apologizes to LeToya for his behavior. He realizes he was wrong to take out his feelings on LeToya. And he’s starting to see that counseling is actually working for them.

Check out the preview below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tommicus Walker (@tommicuswalker) on

June 1, 2020 at 5:14 pm

He needs to do better. Wishing them the best.

• Connie Simmons

June 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Please work it out. It’s so easy to give up plus you guys are God fearing people. Keep Praying together!!!

2. Hallie

June 1, 2020 at 7:28 pm

The ties that bind is the love of Jesus Christ. I love this couple and pray blessings to this union.

3. LaLa

June 2, 2020 at 1:32 pm

They got married too quickly and then went on tv and had a baby right after. I think it’s time for them to step away from the cameras .

4. Meshia Donita REDD

June 2, 2020 at 1:35 pm

God never said it would be easy, but with him everything is possible! Together with God the obstacles still will come,he said so. But, keeping God first, and not giving in to worldly things, keeping the faith,praying, communication even crying;you both will see that it was all worth it! Makes you stronger in every way possible. No weapon formed against me shall prosper! That’s me and my husband of 26yrs pledge to God!

5. Marilyn

June 2, 2020 at 6:24 pm

I hope Tommie continues on this path. I had doubts about you.I feel you guys have a chance if you continue on this path

6. Li

June 8, 2020 at 10:54 am

I have no faith in tommie, call me negative but his behavior is of a cheater. Very disrespectful and shouldnt be taken seriously as a husband. Latoya should have gave it time before marrying him. This wont last at all its ending to a path of divorce and I think Latoya is going to finally realize her worth and dump his a-s