Quantcast
LAMH Star LaTisha Scott & Her Mother Apply Pressure to Kimmi Scott Amid Feud with the Holts

Photo Credit: OWN

“Love & Marriage: Huntsville” had an explosive first season. Although all the couples started off in a good place, their friendships began to deteriorate. After Melody and Martell Holt came clean about Martell’s affair, Martell would later accuse Marsau Scott of cheating, too.

Melody wouldn’t deny it and this didn’t sit well with LaTisha Scott.

Their friendship fell apart, and Kimmi and Maurice Scott were stuck in the middle.

The trailer for season 2 has been released, and it looks as if LaTisha may want Kimmi to choose a side.

1. Girl Bye

June 17, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Umm why does Kimmi need to hate Melody and Martell just because Latisha and Marsau do? This is my issue with Latisha. She’s very immature and annoying at times. I hope Kimmi remains neutral.

• Harlemhottie

June 17, 2020 at 9:11 pm

They’re family that’s why? Not justifying it but that’s most likely the reason why Latisha feeling some kind of way about Kimmi. Its petty but in public you side with your family and check them in private.

• Girl Bye

June 17, 2020 at 9:38 pm

I feel you but they were all friends before this show. I think it’s unfair to expect Kimmi to end her friendship with Melody just because Latisha fell out with her. That’s so high school and Latisha needs to grow up.

• Blackandbeautiful

June 18, 2020 at 10:25 am

You sound ridiculous it doesn’t matter if you’re family if to take sides is wrong because of that.

• China

June 18, 2020 at 5:34 am

Im so tired of latisha grow a d-mn spine ALREADY and accept yo man cheated.either stay an let him walk all over u and continue to control u or leave him because KIMMIE IS NOT YOUR CAPTAIN SAVE A H-E…U DONT WANNA B SAVED

• Shay

July 15, 2020 at 7:09 pm

I agree 100. Tisha and her messy mama get on my last nerve. Tisha with her jealous self needs to concentrate on speech therapy. I can’t take her lazy tongue. She sounds like a dummy. And yes Marsau cheating too. Hell, he want Mel. I could tell by the way he looked at her during that last function they attended last season. When Mel standing at the window, Marsau kept staring at her.

• Bella

July 19, 2020 at 2:04 am

YES!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I completely agree with everything you just said!!!!

2. Morgan

June 17, 2020 at 2:46 pm

LaTisha is very immature

3. 404

June 17, 2020 at 3:48 pm

I’m ready.

4. Tasha

June 17, 2020 at 3:57 pm

Why did I think this was season 3? I hate that OWN splits up their shows like this. Anyway, I’m excited. This has become one of my favorite reality shows.

• Lynn

June 28, 2020 at 8:25 am

I totally agree with you!! I believe this IS season 3?! I think Urban Belle made a mistake writing a 2 instead of a 3. Like you, it has become one of my favorite reality television shows. Can’t wait for it to begin……

5. Nessa

June 17, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Ready for the mess.

6. Jackie

June 20, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Latisha is very immature. Kimmie is her own woman and she shouldn’t have to take sides. Melody and Martell come on get it together, i’m tired of your storyline being about Martell cheating, time to move on from that.

7. G. Dunson

July 18, 2020 at 9:51 pm

These reality shows ruin real friendships. When friends go on these shows together they need to make a pact that nothing will be reveal that can hurt the relationship.

8. Lula M Towns

July 19, 2020 at 10:34 am

Tisha maybe immature but Melody thinks she is above everyone else. She is not all that

• Melissa Hamilton

July 25, 2020 at 8:10 pm

I just don’t understand why Tisha would even show up,clearly Melody doesn’t what a friendship with you.Focus on your husband and family,and keep it moving 💯