Quantcast
'Basketball Wives' Star Evelyn Lozada Calls out Chad Johnson & Receives Backlash

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Calls out Chad Johnson & Receives Backlash

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Chad’s tweet upsets Evelyn.

Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada is getting a lot of backlash on social media after she responded to one of Chad Johnson’s recent tweets.

In the tweet, Chad responded after a follower asked how he’s able to stay so positive.

Chad wrote, “I lost my temper for once in life for 3 seconds & it cost me a lifetime’s worth of work, I got it all back plus some after getting a 2nd chance & NOTHING will ever get me out of that happy space again…”

Evelyn makes more accusations.

After Evelyn found out about the tweet, she responded in a video posted to Instagram. In the caption she wrote, “I’m sorry to my kids, my family & friends, my fellow cast-members, their kids & family, the viewers & anyone else I hurt or affected with my actions. I hope & pray my message is received and that this video makes sense. I’m sorry for being so upset but this is HEAVY on my heart. #ILoveAllOfYou”

In the video, Evelyn explained why the tweet upset her. She said, “For this man to sit up there and say that he lost his temper for three seconds is infuriating to me, you know? And as much as I’m trying to heal from this situation…I’ve been dealing with this situation for years, you know, not only because I’m on a show, just everything is just so public so you know, as much as I’m trying to heal from this, it’s messages like this, his tweets or whatever the h*ll it was that are triggers for me.”

She added, “People read this on social media and then are coming at me talking about, ‘Oh you made this man lose his job.’ If you’re going to speak the truth, I want you to speak the truth as to what the situation was, okay? It wasn’t the first time, it wasn’t the first time.”

Evelyn apologizes for her actions on the show.

Evelyn also addressed the fact that people bring up her actions on “Basketball Wives” when they discuss what happened with Chad, “When it comes to ‘Basketball Wives,’ I know that people tend to connect my character on the show with what happened to him. And I understand that to a certain degree, you know. I get it. I take full responsibility, I know I’m the one on the show, I know I’m the one who hasn’t been the most positive person, I know I’m the one that has made us look bad. And I’m sorry and I understand that I didn’t always handle things the right way. I’m embarrassed. I am. I’m embarrassed sometimes for my family because this is a forever thing.”

She also said she’s a different person outside of the show, “The person that I am on ‘Basketball Wives’ and who I am as a mother and how I’ve been in my personal relationships with whether it be with Carl or Chad are two totally different things. And what happened to me that day and other days, I didn’t deserve. I didn’t deserve that because I have always been a good woman. I’ve always been a great mom, I’ve always been a great stepmom.”

Evelyn also offered an apology, “I apologize to just the world and everybody just for not being the most positive person.”

Evelyn receives backlash.

Although some people did show Evelyn some support, some were critical. They took issue with the fact that Evelyn said all of this but contacted Chad on the latest season of the show. She did so after getting into a nasty feud with OG. Not too long ago, OG and Chad even teamed up for an event.

One person wrote, “But you called him for screenshots for a show, you just said you guys moved past it. No matter what you won’t let him heal and grow either.”

Another wrote, “If attention seeker was a person.”

And also, “Not to mention you wasn’t so hurt you couldn’t ask for reality TV receipts.”

Check out the video below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Evelyn Lozada (@evelynlozada) on

1. Vicky

July 16, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Chad was wrong to assault her. You don’t even have to like her to understand that. And she didn’t cause him to lose his job. Some black women stay coddling black men and it’s weird because that energy is never reciprocated. Chad lost his job when he made the decision to be violent. And Evelyn is not even the only woman he’s assaulted. Look it up. With that being said, Evelyn needs to stop being violent herself. She has no right to put her hands on anyone and her behavior on the show is disgusting.

• Tiffani Young

July 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Right on

• Lorraine

July 18, 2020 at 6:08 pm

I’m a mother of three grown boys 49 44 42 and I taught my boys to keep ur hands to ur self but let face it Evelyn was a b-tch we seen her I. Action she push this man and she push this man and I did tell my boys if she hits first then u hit back who do u think u are u can hurt my child it goes both ways she is a bully I have no sympathy for her or Tammy Rollan they are both bully I see. What they did to those other women and Shawnee allow it she should fired them for their action no they were her friends

• Margaret M Parker

July 18, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Well Lorraine, shame on you for teaching your sons to be abusers of women.
          I too have 2 sons and I always told my sons that they know they are stronger and could easily defeat a woman and that they do not have to prove it. I told my sons to take a walk and step it off. I am proud that my sons have never abused anyone.

July 18, 2020 at 11:31 pm

I agree, shame on you Ms. Lorraine!
            I have sons as well 10 and 19 and I have been a victim of domestic violence too. I would never tell my sons to hit a female back… don’t get me wrong I don’t want a female to hit my sons either but, I teach them to respect themselves and walk away, call the police if necessary because at the end of the day the man usually and unfortunately have more to lose than a female!
            I know that a lot of you don’t like Evelyn because of her alleged issues with colorism and her issues with OG but, let’s not mix one thing with another!
            At the end of the day she is a victim of domestic violence people!!
            And yes! Whether ya’ll like or NOT she’s is a afro-Latina!!

• Naudia

July 19, 2020 at 1:57 am

Evelyn is a h-e

Crazy @best
            Lorarraine wasnt reaching
            You were

• A val

July 19, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Nobody can be any nastier and mean then Evelyn.all she wants to do is fight and argue with everyone. I don’t watch the show anymore once they brought her back on. Then they brought Kristin to try to ride her coat. The show has no purpose.

• Lovely Tee

July 19, 2020 at 8:06 pm

Nah, Lorraine had it right. Evelyn AND Tami are the complete worst in the show’s history. They are both bullies. And that’s why they don’t get along. I’ll never forget when Tami stole that woman’s purse. Despicable.

• Sandra

July 16, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Tami said it on the show they were fighting each other.

• Vicky

July 16, 2020 at 9:58 pm

So then where were Chad’s bruises and injuries? There’s not a scratch on his mugshot and if Evelyn did assault him, she would have been arrested as well. Better yet, Chad assaulted another woman when he was in college. Did she fight him too? Y’all really need to stop jumping through hoops to avoid holding this man accountable for his history of violence towards women. Tami lied because she doesn’t like Evelyn and y’all believed her with no receipts because y’all don’t like Evelyn either. And it’s crazy because Evelyn and Tami are a lot alike. Both have a history of violence towards women too. I don’t get why either has fans. Like I said, you don’t have to like Evelyn to understand what Chad did was wrong. He’s not a victim. Stop coddling black men.

• Margaret M Parker

July 17, 2020 at 10:54 am

I agree with you, Vicky. I am truly not a fan of Evelyn because of her nasty attitude. But this does not give Chad or anyone else reason to hit her or abuse her in any other way. So all you people who don’t like Ms. Losada, look at the situation and not at the person and back off of this topic with negativity towards an abused woman.

• Vicky

July 17, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Well said. I honestly don’t understand how some adults aren’t able to separate facts from feelings. Multiple things can be true at one time. Evelyn is a violent woman who has been violent towards multiple women on the show. But Chad is also an abuser who has a history assaulting two women. There was no fight that night. What he did to Evelyn she didn’t deserve. He was wrong. It’s literally that simple. I’m baffled at how so many people process things. It’s weird. It’s like tribalism is more important than critical thinking.

• Phina Barron

July 18, 2020 at 8:59 am

I’m so sick and tired of Evelyn Lozada. She’s trying to stay relevant. She has no storyline. She is mean and evil. Look how she treats Jennifer and some of others. BUT, here comes OG! Why didn’t Evil Evelyn try to ambush and fight her? Because she knows that OG would sweep the floor with her butt! So Evil Evelyn, GIRL BYE! I’m team OG all the way…💖

July 18, 2020 at 11:53 pm

And who cares about who’s team you’re on that is relevant to this conversation… y’all be taking sides like you know this people personally… OG is not best person either… sometimes I question the real reason why ya’ll dont like Evelyn, is it because she’s Hispanic… is that why??

July 18, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Irrelevant* meant to say

• Tonglia

July 18, 2020 at 9:42 am

I agree. Chad was wrong and should not be coddled. I read some who wrote “Allow Chad to heal” wth??? Heal from what? Putting his hands/head on a woman, wife or not he is wrong. And who is to say she was the only one, Evelyn may have been the only one Brave Enough to Tell. But, we all know women who have been and/or are being abused and are ashamed/afraid to speak up and either endure it or have endured it for fear of backlash from friends, family, even the law like it was their fault.Shame on those who try to prosecute Evelyn, I may not agree with all she may do not say, but I stand by her with this one. Shame on the Shamers/Coodlers/Backlashers and Shame on Chad. I know personally what she feels like and I always knew deep down that was Not his 1st time putting hands on her nor any other woman.

• jackie

July 19, 2020 at 7:45 am

I get what you’re saying my question to you how should Chad move on with his life. is he suppose to not learn or grow from the situation or stay the same person.please help just trying to find clarity. fyi you do know evelyn contacted chad right asking about og.why would she so that????by any means am I taking Chad’s size abuse is abuse so why contact him if you’re so triggered

• Bay

July 28, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Evil lyn wants chad n she needs a story line. She hit him 1st n head but her she’s is very abusive. He wasn’t talking about her he were talking about him. She is also a racist. She called c c ling ling

• Anonymous

July 28, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Oh please. If Evelyn had hit that man that night, she would have been put in jail. There’s not one mark or scratch on him in his mugshot because she didn’t hit him. He has a history of abusing women and was arrested for hitting another woman in 2000. He’s an abuser and you’re only defending him because he’s Black. Y’all got a lot of nerve calling someone else a racist when a good bit of you are racist as well.

• PJ

July 17, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Tami will say anything because she hates Evelyn and can’t get over the fact that Evelyn slept with her ex husband like 30 years ago.

• Kamesha Price

July 17, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Say it again Vicky

• nan feese

July 18, 2020 at 4:14 pm

don’t be sad Evelyn. I got your back girl. your a great person so do not be sorry for that Sob. you stand tall!!!

July 16, 2020 at 6:10 pm

This is why she looked stupid contacting him to make some point to OG.

3. Savannah

July 16, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Evelyn is a toxic woman but toxic women don’t deserve domestic violence. No one does.

• Melvin Lee

July 17, 2020 at 12:38 am

Do y’all remember Evelyn saying which ex would have her back…and she said Chad…this was well after the incident? 🤔

July 19, 2020 at 12:09 am

Your point?
        Do you seriously think she made that up??? Does your hate for someone you don’t even know personally really blinds you to something factual??
        Wow!!…. Oookay!!

• Carri

July 28, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Why is her opinion considered hating?

4. llawrence

July 16, 2020 at 6:19 pm

What the f-ck was that about Evelyn so fake. You ran up on CeCe like a bully and a coward and now your a-s is crying cause Chad got his life back after being with your crazy a-s. Until you stop being a bully nobody cares about what triggers you. Your not a bad a-s who can beat a women or girl up. All you do is throw drinks and bottles and run over tables. You don’t won’t no smoke with OG. Save the tears and move on, you are really crying because Chad is not with you and Carl got smart and bounced.

• Lanae

July 17, 2020 at 4:10 pm

That still dont give no right for a man to beat women how ever she was on the show so sayin thats what she get is h-lla wrong God dont like ugly

• TK

July 18, 2020 at 5:32 am

Lol, all of that!

• Victoria

July 18, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Evelyn I understand your frustration babygirl🙏 Leave it right here in Prayer🙏use your Positive thoughts of being a better you I love you as a woman another woman lifting you with Positive Energy go on be about you so that you can be a better woman for your family💞💞 GBU🌹🌹🌹 Chad & OG can vibe their lives🙏

July 16, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Evelyn should have ignored the tweet. She needs to get therapy and get off TV. She has a lot of issues. And she needs to become a better person. As for Chad, I don’t think he a victim at all.

6. Jessie

July 16, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Evelyn confuses me. One minute she’s good with Chad, the next he’s this horrible abuser she’s struggling to forgive. If she feels like he’s done an awful thing, she should never contact him again. And she shouldn’t care what he’s doing and tweeting.

• Betty Jean Holmes

July 16, 2020 at 7:15 pm

Jessie, I agree. Evelyn n Chad had this fight 8yrs ago, when will she let it go. I agree no woman has to be abused. She went on wit her life. She had a child wit another man, hav had other affairs , yet she gets jealous at OG n her receipts. She is still holding on to Chad. She can’t hav him , he don’t want her, and she can’t stand for anyone else to hav him.

• Gabriella

July 16, 2020 at 7:18 pm

I agree. It’s hard to feel sympathy for Evelyn when she was just claiming to be good with Chad and had no problems getting in contact with him to try to get back at OG. Now all of a sudden you’re back traumatized I could be wrong but it just seems very fake to me.

• Renee

July 17, 2020 at 8:30 am

I don’t condone domestic violence that was wrong. But Evilyn go somewhere and sit your fake a-s down

• deb dyson

July 17, 2020 at 9:43 am

She trying to stay relevant. I believe had the news of the abuse not gotten out she would have stayed with him. She was so pressed to be married & still was there after.

• Mow Wat

July 19, 2020 at 12:28 am

You mean you tried to be empathetic…
        It’s call trauma, I know of many people who have been victims of domestic abuse and just can’t let it go… not because they want their abusers back but, because victims become so angry that they feel like their abuser have not right to be happy because of the pain they caused them.
        One should never judge a victim unless you have been through it or educate yourself

7. Margaret M Parker

July 16, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Wow, Her skin looks perfect. No flaws, no makeup just her. I need to get whatever it is shes using.

8. Mona Suarez

July 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Evelyn Lozada is such a fake!!!!!

9. Ernestine Gordon

July 17, 2020 at 7:00 am

If Media wh-re was a person. It would be you. You not sorry for nothing you did if you were you would sit yo silly, immature a-s down.

10. Tanisha Winston

July 17, 2020 at 11:43 am

A lot of times, women who are strong and independent get a bad rep! Most women who are vocally strong men tend to become violent to shut them down. I believe she loved Chad but just didn’t want to be hit anymore. It’s no different from Rhianna and Chris Brown. Yes, she is a fire cracker and I love her for being honest, but it gives no right for a man to put their hands on a women. Before domestic violence becomes at it’s worse, it’s secretly punching you in the back behind the scenes. Evelyn will be okay, it just hurts when the one you love the most to put you in a situation where you are defenseless.

• Kenyatta

July 18, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Chad is called an abuser butt evalyn is a fire cracking hitting is wrong no matter who is doing it. And a black man is the last person on earth to be coddled. #endangered species

• Anonymous

July 18, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Black men are not an endangered species and they are very coddled by women like you who push nonsensical narratives like this comment you wrote.

11. Troy

July 17, 2020 at 12:09 pm

No man has any right to lay hands on a woman. With that being said, I feel ZERO sympathy for this stupid heifer. How many times has she thrown drinks, glasses, wine bottles and run up on ppl (Jennifer, CeCe, Kenya) trying to swing on em like she She-Ra, Princess of Power?? She a full blown hypocrite & obviously Iyanla couldnt save her sorry life even if she tried…and she did. Evillyn can f-ck off with those phony tears because they hydrate me!!

12. llawrence

July 17, 2020 at 1:19 pm

13. llawrence

July 17, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Nobody is doing that. So when Evelyn bullies the women on the show,she has thrown drinks at people and also bottles. No man should hit a women but no women should do the things that Evelyn has done. Tami has no reason to lie and she would know that information remember they were friends. Evelyn needs to have attention. She is a women who looked for love for all the wrong reasons.

14. Vicky

July 17, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Evelyn and Tami were never friends. Tami cried and said so herself not too long ago. If Evelyn assaulted Chad, there would have been receipts and two arrests that night just like Quad was arrested for fighting Greg. Chad’s mugshot showed there was no fight. Police examined Chad to determine he was the only one who had been violent. Tami lies all the time just like she lied on that black man on The Real World and ruined his life. Just like she lied and said she didn’t steal that woman’s purse years ago. Evelyn and Tami are both the same person. The fact that y’all get on here and uplift one and drag the other is laughable. Neither should have fans and black women need to stop coddling black men. Chad beat up another woman while he was in college. Stop defending him. It’s pathetic. You don’t have to like Evelyn to have common sense about this situation. Black women constantly make excuses for violent black men. So I’m done talking about this. There’s no need to lower my frequencies for women who excuse domestic violence and prefer to repeat lies to excuse a man’s violence. ✌🏾

15. Trina

July 17, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Not one person is saying that Chad was not wrong, no one deserves to be assaulted. Evelyn has been using the situation to get attention. When it benefits her Chad is a great guy, but when she wants attention she’s so traumized by him.
    Chad had 2 incendents and Evelyn has has what 10 to 20, so the weight heavy on Evelyn as the bigger abuser.
    Chat has been moving forward so should she.

July 17, 2020 at 3:27 pm

A man beating up women is not an “incident.” And people have been saying Evelyn deserved to be assaulted by him since it happened and they did it again all day yesterday. Also, saying it was a “fight” is the typical bullish-t. A man should never hit a woman. That’s never a fair situation. Basketball Wives has been about women fighting for years. Yet, you people still watch it and then pretend to be against violence when the topic is Evelyn. Stop being fake. She’s not the only violent woman on this show. Y’all just single her out because y’all have made a god out of Tami. OG threatened to kill someone, Tami was violent, Jackie is violent, Malaysia is violent, Draya was violent, I mean I can go on. I can only count on one hand the number of people who have never been violent on this show. Then the minute there are no fights or drama, y’all complain and call the show boring. Again, stop being fake. And act like you know the difference between women fighting on a TV show where there’s security to keep people from getting hurt and a d-mn football player head butting and punching women in the face when no one is there to stop him. You know it’s a difference. These women don’t even really get to make contact when they get into it. Y’all pulled the same bullsh-t when Chris beat up
    Rihanna. BET was even Team Chris at the time too like he was some victim. I’m starting to see a sick a-s pattern because it’s the same type of people doing this sh-t. Do better. This is the only subject I feel forced to defend Evelyn. I’m tired of the fake sh-t.

17. Lauren James

July 17, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I’m sorry but a lot of black women stay sympathizing with and taking up for abusive and violent black men. It’s disturbing honestly. Chad doesn’t get a pat on the back from me.

18. Vera

July 17, 2020 at 3:36 pm

I’m not about to take up for a black man with the history of beating up a black woman just because I don’t like Evelyn 🤷🏿‍♀️. And yes, his previous victim before Evelyn was a black woman. In my opinion, Chad and Evelyn are both problematic. 🤷🏿‍♀️

19. Vegas Diva

July 17, 2020 at 4:24 pm

I’ll be honest and say I’m not seeing any growth from Chad or Evelyn. Usually, when a man puts his hands on a woman, it is predated by verbal and emotional abuse. I think it was emotionally abusive for Chad to be taunting Evelyn by posting pictures of himself hanging out with OG and writing Ocho Cinco wanted me in the caption. That’s not how someone moves if they have really spiritually matured and have moved on from wronging someone. He clearly did that to hurt and embarrass Evelyn and it worked, just like he gave Evelyn those fake messages so she would look stupid confronting OG. Any opportunity he can get to hurt Evelyn, he will. Typical abuser. And Evelyn has not grown because she’s still fighting on the show. She was foolish to contact Chad because he never really cared for her or respected her. This is why he was abusive towards her. I think both need actual therapy because faking like they have grown and are so positive isn’t fooling me. I see right through both of them and they are both a mess. However, I can see Chad is very charming like most men who put their hands on women. So people can’t see the red flags like Evelyn didn’t for a while. The crazy thing is Jenn tried to warn Evelyn about Chad but she wouldn’t listen and even got mad at Jenn over it. She messed up a real friendship over someone who ended up hurting her. If she’s wise, she regrets that now. Even if that’s the case privately.

20. llawrence

July 17, 2020 at 6:26 pm

D-mn how many sports players has Evelyn slept with, last time I checked that is called a gold digger.

• Phina Barron

July 18, 2020 at 9:59 am

Amen! So chad beat her a*s. Yes he was wrong. Can we move on and stop talking about it? He paid his debt to society. Evelyn go sit down. You are trying to stay relevant. Very few people actually like you. You are a hypocrite. Get another career. You are not Hollywood material. I’m sick of seeing your big head. You treated Jennifer like a dog and she always had your back. All of you guys talk about each other. But you want to act like YOU don’t. Plus, I kinda believe what people said about you and Shaq. You have laid up with a lot of athletes and I wouldn’t be surprised. And your “friend” Shaunie is in the dark about you. She needs to get away from you as far as possible. You are evil. Evelyn, don’t go away mad, JUST GO AWAY!…🐍🐍🐍

July 19, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Ms. Phina, I really believe your are angry at Evelyn for other reasons… you almost sound like a hater ma’am!!
        wow…a lot of you are also hypocrites… we always talk about racism but, I really believe that one of the reasons why some of you don’t like Evelyn is because she’s Hispanic! Let’s be honest Ms. Phina, lot of us get mad when black man, specially athlete date or married outside our race. I wonder if you would’ve felt the same way if
        Chad would’ve had done it to someone you like…
        What do you ma’am??

21. llawrence

July 17, 2020 at 6:35 pm

I didn’t say a man has a right to hit a woman, that’s what Chad did, he did not beat her. The show didn’t tell her to be abusive to those women Evelyn said herself that’s who she is and she went on Iyanla Vanzant and said she wanted to change that. So yes Karma is a b-tch

July 17, 2020 at 6:45 pm

I’m wondering was it karma for the black woman Chad assaulted years before Evelyn? Quick someone give me the tea on why she deserved it since people think it’s karma when black men assault women. Our community is in serious trouble. I’m so disgusted.

23. Realness

July 17, 2020 at 6:47 pm

I seriously hope it’s not black women writing some of these comments. Whew. It’s disturbing to see some of the black men y’all defend on here. Let me go back to lurking.

• Chance

July 18, 2020 at 11:34 am

It’s always the most problematic black men too. I’m embarrassed for them. H-ll will freeze over before I defend a woman beater with two domestic violence situations that we know of.

24. Tracy Scott

July 17, 2020 at 6:59 pm

No one deserves domestic violence. And it’s not karma. I think Chad has a lot of black women defending him because 1.) They really hate Evelyn and 2.) It was an ego boost to see someone like him say they were attracted to a dark skinned Nigerian American woman. The ridiculous belief is black athletes aren’t really checking for black women. Nevermind the fact that Chad has years worth of history of being problematic in his relationships with black women. Nope, some just see the whole OG and Chad situation as a win for all black women even though it’s toxic as h-ll. Chad is not the black man to root for and defend. Not even close. But then again, some of us are clinging on to anything these days. And I agree with the other posters, I may not like Evelyn but I’m not about to be on here excusing, defending, and saying someone deserved to be hit by a man. That doesn’t sit right with me. Have a good evening.

July 18, 2020 at 10:53 am

I think he should just put out a gag order against her that way she won’t have a story line, and watch how boring she will be

• Shania

July 18, 2020 at 11:38 am

Evelyn wasn’t even the one who brought him up this season, OG did. How is Evelyn boring when she’s just about everyone else’s storylines? Ratings even went up drastically when she returned. So make it make sense. Y’all pretend to hate her but can’t stop discussing her. It’s weird.

July 19, 2020 at 12:46 am

Period!👏

26. llawrence

July 18, 2020 at 10:57 am

LoL you said just what needed to be said on this site. Thank You

27. Gloria

July 18, 2020 at 11:42 am

Funny reading these comments and Chris Brown is trending right now on Twitter. And it’s mainly black women defending his history of violence towards women. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

• Shannon

July 18, 2020 at 11:49 am

There are a lot of black men who defend him too. Misogyny is perpetrated by men and women.

• Jasmine

July 18, 2020 at 1:31 pm

I think someone needs to do a study to figure out why a lot of black women defend domestic violence. I was on the Marriage Boot Camp post on here and someone said if a woman “steps to a man,” they are making themselves a man and deserve to be hit. They also said violence against women is the last resort when “the words run out.” Don’t get me started on how they did Rihanna. A man should never hit a woman. Period.

July 19, 2020 at 12:45 am

Period!👏

• Shannon

July 19, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Misogyny. The crazy thing is women are just as misogynistic as men. They will literally sit around and explain why a woman deserved to be hit by a man. The first reaction is to blame a woman. Just like there were black women on Twitter blaming Meg for being shot. It’s sad. And I’m sick of it.

28. Tamara D

July 18, 2020 at 12:54 pm

I’m no Evelyn fan. What makes it so hard to believe her. Evelyn has a long history of abusive and bullying behavior. She has thrown wine bottles and glasses at several females on the show. She went to her abuser to get dirt on another female.

I know several females whom are in the grave because of their abusers. I know plenty of women who are in the women shelters, because they got the courage to leave their abusers.

So excuse me if I don’t believe anything Evelyn has to say. No woman who was or is being abused would go back to their abusers and ask for favors.

This woman is mentally sick. She has never acknowledged the consequences for her actions. It’s always someone else’s fault. And never hers.

July 19, 2020 at 12:43 am

Whaaaat?? Girl you obviously don’t know anything about trauma! I work as a DV counselor… we see women get beaten severely and after they leave the hospital they go straight to their abuser!
      How dare you speak about something you don’t know… yes, she’s sick, obviously so you should not be making the assumption that she’s faking just because you don’t like her.
      That’s sad to hear a woman say something like that about another woman!

• Anonymous

July 19, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Thank you.

• Anonymous

July 19, 2020 at 12:12 pm

You sound ignorant honestly.

29. Pretty Girl

July 18, 2020 at 1:10 pm

A lot of people will excuse and not believe anything if it comes from someone they don’t like. Not me though. Head-butting a woman is abuse. Chad punching a black woman while he was younger is also abuse. I agree with the commenter who said Jenn tried to warn Evelyn. I’m not the kind of black woman to excuse a man being violent because I don’t like someone. Research also shows most women stay in contact with their abusers for years. Evelyn acts like the typical domestic violence victim. There’s a delusional part of her that still thinks Chad loved her. She needs to stop contacting him and his kids. She won’t get there until she gets therapy. I don’t give a d-mn what she did on a reality show where women are paid to bicker and fight for entertainment with security guards on set. Most of them are violent on the show but I still won’t defend violence being done to them in real life by men. So I think Anonymous and Vickie said everything I wanted to say.

July 19, 2020 at 12:36 am

I really appreciate your comments… I couldn’t say better!!
      Thank you!!👏👏👏
      That’s an honest and mature message, I hope some of us learn a thing or two from your message!… again, thank you Pretty Girl!

30. Lay Lay

July 18, 2020 at 1:20 pm

People have been defending Chad since this first happened. I thought it was sick then and I think it’s sick now.

31. Debbie

July 18, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Chad stay off posting anything about your messy a-s ex Evelyn. She’s hungry and looking for any attention. It’s your past. Learn how to talk to the Lord not facebook, Twitter, etc. People don’t wanna forget drama. Please move on and enjoy your new blessings. Yes you made a mistake. Plenty of them posting their comments probably in a mental or physical relationship right now. L

32. Now Wat

July 18, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Yes, because of people like some of you here is the reason why black man continues to disrespect and abuse us! Making excuses for them, enabling them!
    This is sad because the same one that are in here acting like that, have daughter, nieces or sisters and I’m sure none of would’ve be making excuses if it happens to one of them!

33. llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 11:51 am

When did Evelyn get beaten? she got head but. When Chad sent that statement he said he made a mistake, he owned it and that was not a jab at Evelyn he was just replying to a question. I don’t see no other women saying anything about Chad beating them. It looks like Evelyn needs some help why don’t you reach out to her instead of the people on this site.

July 19, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Ms. Llawrence, I’m not sure what do you mean by that 🤔 but, let me remind you ma’am that abuse is abuse not matter how severely you get injured by the hands of any dam** man!!
      I can’t deal with all this ignorance, I feel like I’m having a conversation with a group of 5 years olds!!! Wow!!

July 19, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Llawrence, why don’t you reach out to your brain and and stop defending an abuser. All abuser use the same line: “I’m sorry”, I made a mistake, I won’t heat you again and blah, blah, blah”
      And then they find a women like you who believe them until it happens to them!!
      Hopefully you’ll never have to be a victim of DV!!

• Bay

July 19, 2020 at 7:18 pm

U all need to stop it. She hit him n he head but her. Evelyn is violent n u all knw it. If he’s so violent y she ask him about OG. She mad cause he dont [email protected][email protected] with her n he wasnt talk about her he were talking about his self. She want chad back n she’s still n love with him.

• Anonymous

July 19, 2020 at 7:24 pm

You have absolutely no receipts. But answer this, he also assaulted another woman in 2000. Did she hit him first? Some of you don’t mind being ignorant for basic and abusive a-s black men and it’s sad. Get some common sense and self esteem.

• Tasha Nelson

July 19, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Girl…I hopped off the defend Chad bus after I found out about the arrest from 2000. He’s a repeat offender. And I don’t believe he changed either. He doesn’t even acknowledge the black woman he assaulted first. Just Evelyn. It’s like his black victim doesn’t even matter. But some black women are so desperate that they started defending him because he tried to f-ck OG. Self esteem is lacking in a lot of them.

• Bumblebee

July 28, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Why do you have so much animosity toward people who disagree with Evelyn? Chad has no right to hit any woman. Instead of belittling people because of their opinion perhaps you should lay some knowledge on him. BTW just because a person doesn’t like Evelyn it don’t mean they’re racist…..I dislike Evelyn because of her actions BUT have love for all people—no matter race.

• Bumblebee

July 28, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Lay knowledge on *them

34. Taylor Smith

July 19, 2020 at 12:02 pm

Chad Johnson was arrested for domestic violence in 2000. He was dating a black woman at the time and hit her after she accused him of cheating on her. He did the same thing to Evelyn. She accused him of cheating and he head butted her. It’s a pattern with him. There’s no telling how many other women he’s abused. I’m glad to see there are black women on here who aren’t defending him. Gives me hope!

35. Now Wat

July 19, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Correction: Sorry in the HEAT of the moment I misspelled “hit”
    This thirsty a** females out here really get me upset. We as females always think we are better than the one before us and completely turn our back on each other. At the of the day, once an abuser always an abuser unless they admit it and get help!
    Ms. Llawrence don’t get blind sided by your hate for Evelyn girl… stop being thirsty for this athletes!!!
    Mr. Chad is not even cute!🤮

• llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Your right Evelyn said sorry to Jennifer then went on to go after CeCe and next season she will abuse another cast member, If I didn’t know any better I think you are Evelyn if not you are really going hard for a person you don’t even know and a person who would sleep with your man if she catches you slipping. So tell Evelyn to get some help so she won’t abuse nobody on the show next season. If what I say about Evenlyn bothers you,you are very weak, and sad.

36. llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Well keep your a-s off this site, So Evelyn’s abuse to the women on that show I guess then abuse is not abuse. So Evelyn is not an abuser? You might need to get some help yourself. You sound stupid, nobody said it was ok for Chad are anybody to hit someone, My point was, Evelyn has since then had a baby and been in at least 2 other relationships,and when she hears that Chad has moved on and learned from that situation, that b-tch can’t handle it.

37. llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 5:41 pm

Who cares about what you believe, Evelyn ain’t nobody to hate on, what women you know would want to be her, look at her life who wants that. You need help Evelyn get some help and move on and stop being thirsty for attention nobody is checking for you.

38. llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 8:28 pm

39. Patricia Nelson

July 19, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Men shouldn’t hit women period. I’m never going to defend that sh-t, even if I don’t like the victim. Sorry not sorry.

40. llawrence

July 19, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Shut up, ain’t nobody doing that, receipts, all Evelyn’s business is public knowledge, Do you have any receipts about Chad? Stop trying to check somebody about how they feel about this Trick.

July 20, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Ms. Llawrence,
      I think that if someone is portraying weaknesses, sadness and hatred here is you ma’am! You’re snapping on everyone who disagree with your dark sentiments!
      You can’t even agree to disagree in something that is factual. We’re telling you that the man has a history of abuse…your anger and hate are controlling your ability to be compassionate and understanding.
      Remember, God does not like ugly! We’re living during very difficult times this days, let’s surround ourselves with love and not hate… stop making excuses for this grown a** Sir that obviously has no respect for women, specifically women of color!
      One thing I can definitely agree with you on is that Evelyn does need help, after all she’s is a victim of intimate partner abuse weather you want to admit or not!
      I am going to leave with some food for thoughts:
      THERE ARE TWO CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LEAD TO ARROGANCE:
      ~ONE IS WHEN YOU’RE WRONG AND YOU CAN’T FACE IT.
      ~THE OTHER IS WHEN YOU’RE RIGH AND NOBODY ELSE CAN FACE IT!
      Don’t waste your good energy hating someone you don’t even know personally! God bless!
      🖤 🙏

41. Rainbow

July 19, 2020 at 9:08 pm

I agree Patricia. I don’t even like Evelyn but what Chad did was f-cked up period. Then TMZ exposed that he had hit another woman before Evelyn and goofies were still defending his violent a-s. Pathetic. Whoever said Black women stay coddling problematic black men told not one lie. They do it with Chris Brown til this day. I’ve never seen another race of women do this toxic sh-t either.

42. llawrence

July 20, 2020 at 1:58 pm

First of all I only disagreed with your a-s. I am not defending Chad I am just pointing out what Evelyn is. You are putting too on this, and your not even getting a bag for it. You sound like a female who is just like Evelyn or either you are Evelyn. GET A LIFE, I don’t give a cats a-s what you think about me, I am not ugly, broke, lonely, and I have never had a man put his hands on me, I don’t attract those kind of men nor do I go after them. I do like to check bully b-tches.

43. Now Wat

July 20, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Whoa calm down!
    You don’t have to be so disrespectful!
    Have a good day and again… blessings!!
    I’m glad you’re perfect!