Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Tahiry Jose Gets Emotional While Discussing Joe Budden

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Tahiry Jose Gets Emotional While Discussing Joe Budden

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Tahiry’s past relationship with Joe has truly affected her.

Tahiry Jose is currently on “Marriage Boot Camp” to figure things out with Vado. They have been friends for years. However, recently things turned physical. Now they want to see if they can be serious. But this has been hard to do because neither can detach from their pasts.

Tahiry can’t move on from past relationships. And Vado is still very close to his baby momma. So the future for them continues to have a lot of uncertainties.

Interestingly enough, many can point to Tahiry’s time on “Love And Hip Hop New York” for answers as to why she’s struggling in love.

She had an on and off relationship with Joe Budden for years. While recently reacting to a past scene that took place between them Tahiry got emotional. She revealed that past situations with Joe made it hard for her to trust again.

Tahiry goes back to the past.

In the scene Tahiry gave recent commentary on, she got into an interesting argument with Joe. She told him she just got an acting role that would require her to go out of town. Joe wasn’t happy. And he guilted Tahiry, and accused her of not taking their relationship seriously.

During that moment, Tahiry realized there was another woman’s hair on the bed. Plus, makeup was on a pillow cover. So she called Joe out and he said Tahiry was overreacting. While a woman was there, they didn’t have sex. So he didn’t think Tahiry had a reason to be mad. Of course, an argument ensued.

Joe hardened Tahiry.

After watching this scene, Tahiry said, “Having to be on a show and having to relive something that you went through, not seeing your partner being apologetic about it…the fact that as a woman if I would have ransacked that room and just done everything I felt in my power and if I would have displayed the pain that I was feeling that day, I would have seen as crazy. I would have seen as a brand that would not have been work worthy to the world, right, and it’ll stop my money. But it’s all from the pain of somebody who was supposed to love and respect you.”

She added, “So he was giving me a hard time about getting this job acting but then had a chick in the bed having a conversation when at this time you started to get money for real after I fed you so many years. And you had to have a conversation in the bed, my sanctuary, where I lay my head where we share magic? It’s just so hurtful to see some of these things.”

Tahiry also said that past situations with Joe have hardened her, “Looking at it from who I am today, and understanding why maybe sometimes I have trust issues or why I don’t tolerate sh*t, why I don’t move in with a man and you gotta move in with me if anything. And you might get a little too loud and you might have to exit that building and quiet down because you make me nervous. But you gotta go. So I feel like it just stripped me from the not being afraid to love the right way or not being loved the right way. Which is why I’m such a tough cookie and it’s not fair.”

1. Natalie

July 25, 2020 at 8:23 am

I can relate to Tahiry. That hurt never goes away. It is forever tatted on a place deeper than your soul. It will lay dormant for as long as possible but will raise up when tapped when a possible ‘good thang’ comes to pay attention.
    I don’t know if Tahiry&Vado should’ve taken it to beyond a friendship because now it’s a situationship. They’re questioning each other’s moves with outside people which means there’s trust issues. No trust, there’s nothing.

• Lele

July 25, 2020 at 10:04 am

Very well said Natalie. It doesn’t ever go away. And it is unfortunate for the next guy.

• Curvy girl

July 25, 2020 at 11:37 pm

Agreed!!

• TrueTea

July 25, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Vado and Tahiry are not a real couple. I don’t know why the producers of Bootcamp have fake couples. I checked Tahiry IG page and he is nonexistent.

• Curvy girl

July 25, 2020 at 11:38 pm

Wow🤔

• Gabriella

July 25, 2020 at 7:46 pm

I completely agree with you the hurt truly never goes away.

July 25, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Joe Budden appears to have this effect on multiple women. Never waste too much time with a man who gaslights you.

• Real eyes recognize lies

July 25, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Needed to hear this ty!!

3. Tea

July 25, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Joe is toxic!!

• Unapologetic

July 25, 2020 at 11:41 pm

He reminds me of my exes!!

4. Ladylike

July 25, 2020 at 5:34 pm

in my opinion I feel Joe Budden is a narcissist he displays all the characteristics of a narcissist in my opinion I’m no doctor but that’s just my opinion because I’ve dealt with one maybe two when you find yourself in an on-and-off again relationship that mean he is not ready to commit at all a man knows what he wants it doesn’t take a long time self for future references I know either you’re in or either you’re out tahiry I feel your pain I really do cuz that’s what I’m struggling with right now and it is hard but you have to do some self reflecting and stay single for a minute for a while and stay off your back ladies keep your legs closed if you want a husband if a man can’t understand that then keep it moving to Harry give them the deuces you and Vado are not meant for each other in my opinion you guys seem fake

• Say wut

July 25, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Preachhhhh

5. Love me

July 25, 2020 at 11:48 pm

U wasn’t rejected u was rescued

6. Norma

July 26, 2020 at 5:34 am

🙏🤔🐛🦋

Agree with comments whole heartedly ❤️

7. Nicole Ivery

July 26, 2020 at 11:31 am

She always loved this night! Till this day. She didnt marry Joe because she didnt love him. She didnt marry Joe because Joe wasnt ready. He was disrespectful, and very offsetting, and dismissive. Her marrying him wouldn’t have changed any of that. It actually would have put a stamp of a approval on its.

• Deedee Curry

July 26, 2020 at 1:46 pm

So true i was with my kids dad for 15 yrs and he hurt me way beyond the limits we meet at the age of 13 and15 practically grew up together after two kids by me and two outside by two different women that hurt me to the core i wouldn’t wish that on anyone i cried so much til i couldn’t anymore then my heart was crying worst feeling ever now i Don’t know what real love is anymore i need help

• Valerie Dix

July 26, 2020 at 11:50 pm

Omg it hurts I’m going through similar of 14yrs & I have to start over kids involved & it has affected them

8. Yulondra

July 26, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Tahiry was speaking and wiping her eyes,that moment of her life really hurt her, it really made me mad watching, even if her and vado don’t make it, I truly hope she finds her soulmate