Quantcast
The Ladies of 'Married to Medicine LA' Confront Jazmin Johnson About Her Husband's Absence

The Ladies of ‘Married to Medicine LA’ Confront Jazmin Johnson About Her Husband’s Absence

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine LA” star Jazmin Johnson is one of the most discussed cast members on social media. A lot of people have opinions about Jazmin’s dedication to a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kendra Segura asked Jazmin to help her lose weight, and this resulted in Jazmin taking cornbread off Kendra’s plate during Shanique Drummond’s birthday dinner.

She was called out for it by the rest of the cast, but Jazmin stood firm on her actions.

While some fans of the show understood why Jazmin did what she did, others felt like Jazmin crossed the line. So they came for her hard on social media.

So Jazmin took to social media to respond to the backlash. She also responded to people who have been calling out the fact that Jazmin’s husband Dr. Gadson Johnson is not on the show. Jazmin said that she doesn’t have to share any detail of her life that she doesn’t want to. So people should respect that and move on from asking.

She probably feels the same way about the other women on the show who have the same questions.

On the upcoming episode, the ladies ask Jazmin why her husband is never around. Dr. Imani Walker and Dr. Britten Cole feel like it’s messed up that everyone shares so much with Jazmin, but her husband continues to be a mystery.

While Jazmin wasn’t comfortable talking about her husband’s absence, she did open up about how she really feels about his decision to not film.

1. IMO

July 4, 2020 at 9:09 am

Google him and read reviews on his practice maybe that will clue y’all in. I’ve done just that. This man is a psychiatrist that works in South Central LA he probably needs to lay low. I lived in South Central and I’ll tell you this much, sh-t like 100 days of killing black people exist.. Where his practice is that’s where a lot of violent crimes happen. I think it’s best to keep him off TV. That may not be their reason but I think it should be. Google Dr. Gadson Johnson psychiatrist and it will show you where his practice is located and read reviews as well.

• A

July 13, 2020 at 1:41 pm

Then she shouldn’t be on the show!!!!!!!! All the other women open up and she does not she needs to be replaced!!!!

2. deb dyson

July 4, 2020 at 9:20 am

He’s a shrink, they live in Beverly Hills, how is he making that kind of money over there, I mean if he’s right in the heart of the jungle who are his patients? And she’s got some nerve questioning Imani about her husband not being around.

• Jamaica941

July 4, 2020 at 10:43 am

He’s not, they are scamming and borrowing. They just closed down his practice and took out a 1 million dollar line of credit against their home from a private lender.

July 4, 2020 at 11:48 am

She shouldn’t be on the show. The same goes for Quad.

• Beverly

July 4, 2020 at 12:30 pm

I agree with you 💯

• Anonymous

July 4, 2020 at 5:50 pm

Then really why is she on the show?

4. Danielle Harbour

July 4, 2020 at 12:44 pm

While I admire Quad’s fortitude, I can’t understand how she earns a living. As for Jazmin, she brings nothing to the party except faux haughtiness.

• Jamaica941

July 4, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Quad gets paid by hosting gigs, paid promotions on social media, her cookbook, and Married to Medicine. Quad is a hustler, Toya can learn a few lessons or two. One thing I learned about Reality TV is to always have a product, that’s free advertisement itself.

IMO Jazmin brings nothing to the show, she’s empty on the inside and she thinks people can’t see that. She talks about this happy life which we have NOT seen.

• Love Heavenly

July 4, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Quad probably got alimony from her divorce. Other than that, she’s not making money like that which is why she wont’t leave Married to Medicine even though she’s over it. It’s her biggest income stream. The only women who have money like that on the Atlanta show are Jackie and Heavenly. They were millionaires before the show and would do fine without it. Both make more money in their careers.

• Ronni

July 4, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Shouldn’t Simone be in the high money bracketm

• Saweetie

July 6, 2020 at 9:03 am

Actually they all are millionaires including Quad. The rest of the them just make more money… all of them have a net worth of like $3 million except for Toya and Quad who are under $3 mil

• Love Heavenly

July 6, 2020 at 9:39 am

Those net worth blogs are very inaccurate.

• Anonymous

July 4, 2020 at 8:58 pm

The only doctor’s wife who’s truly successful and impressive in the entire franchise is Lia. Sis has a chain of beauty supply stores. That’s a hard thing to accomplish in the beauty industry. Especially as a black woman. So she’s the one I respect the most. Wish we saw more of her on the show. The other wives (LA and ATL) are wannabes. All of them have “books” and “businesses” that never seem to take off.

5. Sharon Smith

July 4, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Jasmine doesn’t need to or shouldn’t e on the show then, your husband doesn’t want to, why should, adding to that she’s so rude and act superior to the others, girl bye”regime”..plz

6. Kristina Rucker

July 4, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Quad was on siszer circke for a minute, abd she does hustke for her coin.. why are ppl always so concerned abt otherd money? as far as Jasmin her only story is her eating disorder you can diet properly. Shes rude and fake.

• Sandra Robinson

July 5, 2020 at 4:55 am

If that’s the case I can be on the show. I have coins, I have a story, I have a crazy unusual family. And I know my husband WILL show up on camera especially me. Because I am his wife and he supportd me in whatever I do…… About Compton situation. Karma is a b-tch. Jazmin should not have been talking about Imani’s marriage.

7. Laurie

July 5, 2020 at 12:20 pm

I have never seen one episode of this show. However, because I have worked with Dr. Johnson at several hospitals, when this pops up in my feed, I click on it. I am a Psychiatric RN. I have been in Psych for 28 yrs. Dr. Johnson shows up at the hospital at 4:30 in the morning….EVERY SINGLE DAY. Not just ONE hospital, but he serves several hospitals. He takes care of geriatric patients. The ones that no one really wants to take care of! Not to mention the fact that we call him all hours of the night for orders or admissions. He is so dedicated, so passionate and absolutely brilliant. He loves his wife and was so excited when they got pregnant. He is very quiet, reserved, and professional. Just not a real chatty “here is my business” type of guy. That does not mean he is hiding anything. Do you think that he would spend all those yrs in school and become so successful at such a young age, only to do something shady to lose it all? Get y’all some business and stop bullying her.